CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
QCB
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
taylorssc
COCKYTALKIN
Outland
The Yancey
RGHoskins
The Gator Bowl wants (1993)
USC will upset Aubur (1576)
In-state QB talent (1271)
In-state QB talent (968)
Texas athletic direc (740)
Which loss hurt wors (724)
Ranking the SEC Foot (582)
USC Picked 12th By S (512)
Rank the QBs under S (469)
BA ranks recruiting (454)
Who start on the d line t
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Ranking the SEC Football
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Google finally gets it ri
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Thoughts on the basketbal
A simple defensive line &

Old 01-15-2014, 05:52 PM   #21
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore cleared to practice!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktguen View Post
He did not travel to the game in Charlotte. Didn't travel the week before to Green Bay either.

sorry wrong again. Bah I saw someone with at least an 8 as the second number in the backfield lol.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:55 PM   #22
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/latt...i-still-got-it

49ers didn't activate RB Marcus Lattimore (knee) from the reserve/NFI list, ending his season.
He'll officially redshirt his entire rookie year. Lattimore practiced the last three weeks on the NFI list, and hasn't had any setbacks from major knee surgery, but was never expected to be activated this season. With Frank Gore entering a contract year in 2014, Lattimore remains a strong "hold" in Dynasty leagues and will take part fully in the 49ers’ offseason program. "If I had to play, I would," Lattimore told CSN Bay Area. "Without question, if they needed me. But they don’t need me right now. Going into next year, I can’t wait." Sat, Dec 7, 2013 07:11:00 PM
Source: CSN Bay Area

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...-practice.html

The San Francisco Chronicle reports Marcus Lattimore (reserve/NFI, knee) hasn't had any setbacks since being cleared to practice last week.
"I'm hitting it," Lattimore said. "When I'm out there, I'm going at the pace I normally would." It's good news that Lattimore hasn't had any issues with his rehab, but the 49ers are still not expected to activate him from the NFI list this season. He'll continue to practice through next week before being placed on injured reserve. Sat, Nov 30, 2013 08:21:00 PM
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:56 PM   #23
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

So weird seeing him in that uniform.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:44 PM   #24
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

So happy for Marcus with his recovery and everything going well with him.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #25
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I am hoping they release gore after the season.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:09 PM   #26
poppabeary3
Blue Chip

Male

poppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his combpoppabeary3 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Wait, what? Release a stud RB in his CONTRACT YEAR? Not going to happen. Now they might not resign him after next year but umm zero chance they release him.
poppabeary3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:40 PM   #27
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppabeary3 View Post
Wait, what? Release a stud RB in his CONTRACT YEAR? Not going to happen. Now they might not resign him after next year but umm zero chance they release him.
I thought he was an unrestricted FA at the end of the season?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #28
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
A Gore/Latti backfield should be a damn good 1 2 punch, not a 49ers fan, however they play my Panthers I want the defense to shut him down.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:06 AM   #29
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
A Gore/Latti backfield should be a damn good 1 2 punch, not a 49ers fan, however they play my Panthers I want the defense to shut him down.
I want lattimore to man handle everyone.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:29 AM   #30
GSC2013
4-Star

Male

GSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudly

DREAMWORLD:

Frank Gore and his backup and his backup's backup all tear ACL's this week vs Seattle, but, 9ers win.

Marcus is forced into action in the Super Bowl, goes wild running for 250 yards and 4 TD's against a sloppy Denver D, and wins Super Bowl MVP, smiles to the camera, and holds up a big open hand at the end of his speech signaling "5" and says "Oh, and lots of love to USC too".

Please Lord....help make that dream happen haha!
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:34 AM   #31
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
DREAMWORLD:

Frank Gore and his backup and his backup's backup all tear ACL's this week vs Seattle, but, 9ers win.

Marcus is forced into action in the Super Bowl, goes wild running for 250 yards and 4 TD's against a sloppy Denver D, and wins Super Bowl MVP, smiles to the camera, and holds up a big open hand at the end of his speech signaling "5" and says "Oh, and lots of love to USC too".

dude, you just wished torn ACLs on like four guys.
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #32
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
DREAMWORLD:

Having torn my ACL within the last year, I know how much it sucks to go through surgery and rehab. I hope you tear yours for wishing that upon someone else.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:56 AM   #33
Ballpoint Man
Blue Chip

Male

Ballpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
Having torn my ACL within the last year, I know how much it sucks to go through surgery and rehab. I hope you tear yours for wishing that upon someone else.
Dude. If you and that other guy all got your wishes, then like - 5 people would have torn ACLs. That's awful. I hope you tear your conscience.

Or something.
Ballpoint Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:16 AM   #34
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 35360615
BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to BigSteven34

This thread took a turn for the dark...

Can't wait to have Marcus suiting up for my Niners!
BigSteven34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM   #35
dapheet
4-Star

Male

dapheet has feathers coming indapheet has feathers coming indapheet has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
Settle down
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 AM   #36
dapheet
4-Star

Male

dapheet has feathers coming indapheet has feathers coming indapheet has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgrad68 View Post
Just read on rotowire.com. Also at http://www.fantasyalarm.com/breaking...lineup-alarms/

Time to pick him up on waiver wire for your fantasy football leagues. (JK)
It will be a while before he can play, obviously, but this is great news.

Congratulations Marcus!!
My buddy picked him up in week 14 (IR). I was so jealous seeing him on his bench.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #37
mitchmac
Walk On

Male

mitchmac has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
After seeing your GIF I think we all understand why you're not a huge Marcus fan.
mitchmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #38
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Quote:
DREAMWORLD:

Harvey Updyke? Is that really you?
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #39
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

beyond being in the poorest taste possible, dreaming of injuries to the 49ers backs wont get marcus on the field this season, he's on injured reserve.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #40
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
After seeing your GIF I think we all understand why you're not a huge Marcus fan.
He said he wasn't a 49ers fan. He didn't say anything about not being a Marcus fan.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote