CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
The Yancey
aftertwobowls
Sandstorm29
GarnetSwarm1990
robgusc76
rioninusc
Regalcock
5lbYardcock
The Vent and Coachin (8150)
Disturbing comments (3180)
2015 schedule is bru (2431)
UF lets Durkin go (2133)
2015 Early Enrollees (1678)
**USC Women vs. Hamp (1105)
SOS...a day late &am (1092)
The U ends apparel d (730)
Bobo to Colorado St? (716)
Keeping it all in pe (396)
2016 - John Simpson
2014-15 Early Enrollees
2015 Commitment - Dexter
2015 schedule is brutal
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
2015 - Ulric Jones
2015 Commitment - Dante S
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
2015 Commitment - Ernest

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Rico McGraw - Georgia

Quote:
1/8/2013: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Rico McGraw
Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Tide Warrior
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Tide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his comb
Default Re: Rico McGraw Thread (2015 Prospect)

This kid is really high on UA. Not saying he will not end up anywhere else but has visited multiple times this past summer and several games this fall. The one I do not like is a 7v7 coach by the name of B DeVinners has been bringing him everywhere. I do not like these coaches that almost act like handlers. This is the same coach that coached all the players from Memphis including J Robinson(AU commit) that the grade scandal happened with. He may be legit but just hate to see recruits that have 3rd parties so involved.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Rico McGraw

Visiting this weekend, per ESPN.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 03-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
3/23/2013: Rico McGraw unofficially visits South Carolina Gamecocks
per 247 Timeline

Old 05-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
McGraw is one of the south's most recruited 2015 prospects and unquestionably one of the top prospects in the state of Tennessee for his class. The smooth, 6-foot, 180-pound athlete possesses all the skill to be a shutdown corner at the next level. As a junior, McGraw posted 25 tackles with two interceptions and 12 pass breakups. Those numbers could've been even stronger had more teams attempted to pass against Ensworth's BCS level sophomore corners. McGraw's play was instrumental in the Tigers capturing a third straight state title. A phenom since his middle school days, McGraw has received scholarship offers from nearly 25 schools including the likes of Alabama, Florida State, LSU, Miami and Ohio State. Vanderbilt was one of the first to offer and he's made numerous visits in the past. McGraw is not in a rush to cut down his list of suitors or make a decision.
Link: http://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1506628

Old 05-24-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Secondary coach Grady Brown has South Carolina firmly in the mix with Tennessee's top prospect, four-star cornerback Rico McGraw (Nashville, Tenn/Ensworth). The class' No. 6 cornerback visited South Carolina in the spring and has the Gamecocks in his top group.
Link: http://southcarolina.247sports.com/A...-Top247-131812

Old 08-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Ensworth in Nashville, Tenn., is no stranger to producing top talent and Rico McGraw is the next one in line at that program. The 6-foot, 180-pounder has caught the attention of nearly every program that recruits the Mid-South, including Alabama, which holds 86 percent of the early Crystal Ball predictions for his services. Tennessee, Florida State, Miami (which got Corn Elder late from Ensworth, Vanderbilt, UCLA, North Carolina, Ohio State, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Georgia Tech and a host of others have offered. McGraw could very well end up at safety, but given his size and hips, he’s more rare in coverage at cornerback.

Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Class-o...mposite-144414

Old 11-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
A trip to USC over the summer impressed junior DB Rico McGraw (6-0 195) of Nashville and has the Tennessee product interested in the Gamecocks. McGraw connected with defensive back coach Grady Brown while on the visit. “I like the way they go about things,” he said. “Coach Brown showed me some things and I think we’re on the same page. I liked South Carolina a lot. They showed me what I wanted to see.” His offers include USC, Clemson, Alabama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Florida State, Vanderbilt, Ohio State and LSU among others. He plans to visit Clemson in the future but is less familiar with the Tigers. “I don’t really talk to them as much as South Carolina so I don’t know a lot about them,’ McGraw said. “I’m sure I’ll visit them though.” His only other visit was to Alabama when the Crimson Tide hosted LSU. “It was a great atmosphere,” he said. “I got to talk to a lot of the coaches so it was a good visit.” He could visit Tennessee this weekend but has not finalized the trip. McGraw does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-his-decision/

Old 01-16-2014, 10:55 PM   #9
DawginCola
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
DawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPit

Committed to UGA tonight.
Closed Thread