CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
U-Dub Gamecock
mpilot0705
b381l
gamecockgal
catdaddy66
M.C.
Jwilson
purebredcock
**USC vs. South Alab (18347)
Drew Owens missing? (2171)
Clemson (2165)
Question about after (1587)
Dylan Thompson surpa (1173)
Shaq Roland (1115)
Gamecock Men Have Be (951)
FishFry 47-yarder (662)
clemson game time: N (569)
How about this scena (508)
Clemson
2014 Charleston Classic *
Question about after the
what I think ab ward
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Winston
UFC Fight Night 57: Frank
**USC vs. South Alabama G
clemson game time: Noon o
Big George Statue

Old 01-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #21
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Have to think schedule favors USC to win the East

Being home is the equalizer against A&M.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #22
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Yeah, since Alabama, UGA, and Mizzou couldn't stop that one play, I'm sure SC can.

Who is your team??? Why the negativity?
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #23
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
Who is your team??? Why the negativity?
He is an allbarn fan. Haven't been around long enough to know why he haunts cockytalk.
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #24
USCfootball
Banned

Male

USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

obviously he has Cockenvy
Old 01-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #25
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/forum...ootball-forum/

Hey Narnier...Lookie what I found!! A place you can chat it up with fellow AUBURN fans!!! Go get 'em Tiger!!
Old 01-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #26
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Dylan and MD28 will have turkey shoot kind of Thursday night against that porous defense of aTm.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #27
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Quote:
Yeah, since Alabama, UGA, and Mizzou couldn't stop that one play, I'm sure SC can.
SC was only ranked behind Bama in total defense, and we are better against hurry up teams and the 4-3 is fundamentally better to defend triple option plays than the 3-4. And Spurrier is a better offensive play caller than them 'bama boys.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:50 PM   #28
Jim Lahey
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
UGA and Mizzou at home, only tough game is at Auburn
Don't overlook UF, in Gainesville. That's always a tough one. But, I do like our schedule for 2014 and thank god Manziel went to the NFL
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:58 PM   #29
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
As opposed to us who lost Clowney, Vic, Connor and Bruce.

I imagine they are saying the same thing.
If that's the case I have lost all respect for them as a fanbase. Our situation is nothing like theirs. If that is how they see it, I feel sorry for them.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #30
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMorrisonLives View Post
SC was only ranked behind Bama in total defense, and we are better against hurry up teams and the 4-3 is fundamentally better to defend triple option plays than the 3-4. And Spurrier is a better offensive play caller than them 'bama boys.
SC hasn't been able to stop Auburn's offense the last 3 times they've played, including 2011 when they were awful. And Spurrier is a good play caller, unless it's a 2-minute drill.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #31
gocockswyn
Starter

Female

gocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudlygocockswyn is crowing loudly

I don't like that UGA and Auburn have a bye week prior to playing us next year.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #32
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocockswyn View Post
I don't mind. To be the best you need to be able to beat the best. They worry me sure. Auburn more so than Georgia.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #33
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Bye weeks don't really do a lot for you other than get people healthy.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #34
USCfootball
Banned

Male

Quote:
SC hasn't been able to stop Auburn's offense the last 3 times they've played, including 2011 when they were awful. And Spurrier is a good play caller, unless it's a 2-minute drill.

Too bad we didnt get a shot during thier 3 win season year before last.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #35
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
Too bad we didnt get a shot during thier 3 win season year before last.
Them's the breaks.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:37 PM   #36
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocockswyn View Post
Great point
b381l is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:40 AM   #37
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
UGA and Mizzou at home, only tough game is at Auburn
I thought last season was going to be our best chance. And next season's schedule is much harder.

I wouldn't get too confident if I were you.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:34 AM   #38
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

We have to make it through September first.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:11 AM   #39
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Them's the breaks.
Yea, like this past year. You can't beat lady luck.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:47 AM   #40
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Yea, like this past year. You can't beat lady luck.
As Lefty Gomez put it, "I'd rather be lucky than good."