CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
Thenardier
SanAntonioCock
Spurticus
MACXIMVS
Bobby Boucher
rdwylie
b381l
spareparts
uscgamecocks88
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (8482)
Sindarius Thornwell (923)
Chicago ND fan/SEC b (610)
Best Child Acting Pe (573)
Well gameday just go (465)
Happy Birthday, Coac (415)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (378)
Your most famous twi (279)
South Carolina @ Aub (243)
Unsung Hero (233)
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Chicago ND fan/SEC book i
Burger Kings angry whoppe
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
Connor Mitch
Name a Gamecock
Hope Springs Eternal
2015 Warm/Warmer/Favorite
Happy Birthday, Coach Spu

Old 01-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

CockyCash: 500
AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws
Default Who here is also on SEC Rant?

Would love to get more South Carolina fans on our board on the site! Great site that allows you to share Carolina info while also getting a look at other teams and conversing and trash talking other teams! http://www.secrant.com/rant/b/219/Gamecock-Sports.aspx

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:09 AM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Who here is also on SEC Rant?

Iv'e never heard of it to be honest, and it sounds like a drama filled vacuum to me.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Iv'e never heard of it to be honest, and it sounds like a drama filled vacuum to me.
The South Carolina page is nice because its just USC fans, but it also gives you ability to see what other boards are talking about and what they know about recruits etc

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:34 AM   #4
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I'll check it out...thanks.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
RoyalAir
Recruit

Male

RoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spursRoyalAir has earned his spurs

ASG, there are a few of us. But only a few.

The vibes of both places are pretty incongruent.
RoyalAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
raptorcox
Insert Witty Custom Title

Male

raptorcox is learning to peck
Send a message via Yahoo to raptorcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAir
ASG, there are a few of us. But only a few.

The vibes of both places are pretty incongruent.
I was a member and didn't know it

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android

raptorcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #7
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

im already over there but it does get a bit hairy at times, i tend to just sit back and laugh at the idiocy most of the time.
rnecavs07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #8
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I think I used to be in SECTalk. I haven't been back though since I found this site 6+ years ago.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #9
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

was on it a long time ago, but it was definitely a drama filled vacuum. didn't care for it at all.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #10
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

I am there...don't post much at all, but funny to read sometimes.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #11
Thenardier
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPitThenardier rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
im already over there but it does get a bit hairy at times, i tend to just sit back and laugh at the idiocy most of the time.
Same here, lol.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #12
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

It's one website i've registered to a long time ago and never visit.
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:33 AM   #13
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 774
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

i tend to just post on the Carolina board and the TigerDroppings boards really, try to stay as far away from the rant as possible. Great discussion outside of the rant with everyone though.
rnecavs07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #14
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1214284
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

I have been a member there for long time but only have two posts. I still go over there and read the posts from time to time to only be down right embarrassed by our fan base over there. We have two posters CNB and SCrooster over there that I wish someone would just shut off their internet because they are a downright embarrassment to USC and the entire state with the way they act.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #15
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

I think this was originally just the SEC board, and then later SEC Talk. I
was a member there when it first got cranked up, and was a mod there for
a short time. Like the concept of putting it together, but didn't really care
for the content once it got off the ground. Seemed to me like there were
A LOT of school aged kids on it (mid / upper teen range). The few adults on
it didn't post enough to get into any meaningful discussions, so I got them to
drop my mod status, and eventually stopped posting altogether once I started
doing the practice reports here.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #16
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 58943
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

I'm a member of both SEC Rant and SECTalk.....the Rant is essentially the smack/trash talk board for all SEC fans. I think the owners of Tiger Droppings made it to give visiting trash talkers a place to dwell and keep them off their dedicated forum (Tiger Droppings). Over the past 2 years or so ago they started up dedicated team forums that's supposed to be like CockyTalk: mostly serious, focused discussion for team fans for their team, with little to no smack talk...

I don't visit SECTalk that much any more. It's gone downhill a lot IMO since the latest owners took it over....
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 AM   #17
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I think I used to be in SECTalk. I haven't been back though since I found this site 6+ years ago.
I used to be on that site as well. Not in over 5 years though.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #18
CayceCock13
Walk On

Male

CayceCock13 has feathers coming inCayceCock13 has feathers coming in

Eh got bored, and made an acct over here. Sup Conway, RoyalAir, & ASG.
SC Baseball: 2 Nat'l Champs, 4 CWS Runner-ups, 11 CWS Apps, 29 NCAA Tourney Apps, 1 SEC Tourney Champ, 3 SEC Reg Champs, 6 SEC East Champs, The most consecutive W's in the NCAA Tourney (22) & CWS (12)

http://www.cockytalk.com/signaturepics/sigpic28019_1.gif
CayceCock13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:59 PM   #19
GoldenSpur7
Veritas vincit ...

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

sodacitynate - haven't been there in months. Lot of trolling.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:32 PM   #20
CockNBlythewood
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 300
CockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot materialCockNBlythewood is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to CockNBlythewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I have been a member there for long time but only have two posts. I still go over there and read the posts from time to time to only be down right embarrassed by our fan base over there. We have two posters CNB and SCrooster over there that I wish someone would just shut off their internet because they are a downright embarrassment to USC and the entire state with the way they act.
Bumping this to say my internet is still going strong.