CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Latti
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Bobby Boucher
usc1
Regalcock
b381l
catdaddy66
NJCocky14
BREAD (462)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (431)
South Carolina @ Aub (348)
Dress shirt help (293)
Starz Black Sails (249)
Best Child Acting Pe (153)
Sindarius Thornwell (113)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (57)
Unsung Hero (47)
Well gameday just go (13)
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
TOSHIBA Satellite i7 lapt
How to cut the mustard
Kelcy and Vic questioned
NBA Wants to Up Age Limit

Old 01-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #41
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore cleared to practice!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
DREAMWORLD:

Frank Gore and his backup and his backup's backup all tear ACL's this week vs Seattle, but, 9ers win.

Marcus is forced into action in the Super Bowl, goes wild running for 250 yards and 4 TD's against a sloppy Denver D, and wins Super Bowl MVP, smiles to the camera, and holds up a big open hand at the end of his speech signaling "5" and says "Oh, and lots of love to USC too".

Please Lord....help make that dream happen haha!
Not cool.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:11 PM   #42
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post

Outstanding! He's celebrating Christmas all over with Santa and Clara!
Old 01-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #43
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
DREAMWORLD:

Frank Gore and his backup and his backup's backup all tear ACL's this week vs Seattle, but, 9ers win.

Marcus is forced into action in the Super Bowl, goes wild running for 250 yards and 4 TD's against a sloppy Denver D, and wins Super Bowl MVP, smiles to the camera, and holds up a big open hand at the end of his speech signaling "5" and says "Oh, and lots of love to USC too".

Please Lord....help make that dream happen haha!
DREAMWORLD:

That douche Kaepernick and the 49ers get pummeled by the Seahawks.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:34 PM   #44
B-G
Two Deep

Male

B-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudlyB-G is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
DREAMWORLD:

That douche Kaepernick and the 49ers get pummeled by the Seahawks.
Why man?
You don't like his Swag?
Old 01-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #45
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws

Will be interesting to see how 49ers use him with Gore and Hunter next year

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #46
mitchmac
Walk On

Male

mitchmac has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
He said he wasn't a 49ers fan. He didn't say anything about not being a Marcus fan.
He said, "they play my Panthers I want the defense to shut him down".

I'm a huge Marcus fan. I'm also a huge Giants fan. It the Giants play the 9ers, I want Marcus to hang 200 on them and score 3 TDs. I also want the Giants to win.
mitchmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #47
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his clawsAtlantaSportsGuy is sharpening his claws

Was wishing the Falcons would have gotten him...RB is a needed commodity for us

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #48
mitchmac
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
Was wishing the Falcons would have gotten him...RB is a needed commodity for us
As it is for the Giants!!
Old 01-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #49
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmac View Post
After seeing your GIF I think we all understand why you're not a huge Marcus fan.
QFT, absolute most moronic post of 2014 and we are only 16 days in.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #50
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
He said, "they play my Panthers I want the defense to shut him down".

I'm a huge Marcus fan. I'm also a huge Giants fan. It the Giants play the 9ers, I want Marcus to hang 200 on them and score 3 TDs. I also want the Giants to win.
I have been a Panthers fan since day one and under no circumstances do I want anyone to run over my Panthers. Any other game I want him to run wild but not against my team. People get their panties in a wad over anything that doesn't sound like blind worship. Love Marcus but I have been a Panthers fan a hell of a lot longer. You make it sound like I want something to happen to him just because I want the Panthers D to shut him doesn't mean anything towards him.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:43 PM   #51
mitchmac
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
I have been a Panthers fan since day one and under no circumstances do I want anyone to run over my Panthers. Any other game I want him to run wild but not against my team. People get their panties in a wad over anything that doesn't sound like blind worship. Love Marcus but I have been a Panthers fan a hell of a lot longer. You make it sound like I want something to happen to him just because I want the Panthers D to shut him doesn't mean anything towards him.
Easy there guy, never said anything resembling you wanting something to happen to him. If you read it that way it wasn't my intent. My comment was how I wouldn't think you - based on what you chose for a gif - would be a huge fan of a classy guy like Marcus. Nice touch with the reference to "bllind worship" within the context of the rest of your post though!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM   #52
Gamecocks1137
Game MVP

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Easy there guy, never said anything resembling you wanting something to happen to him. If you read it that way it wasn't my intent. My comment was how I wouldn't think you - based on what you chose for a gif - would be a huge fan of a classy guy like Marcus. Nice touch with the reference to "bllind worship" within the context of the rest of your post though!
It is pretty simple, I don't care what NFL team you pull for, Marcus is #1 for me. Because I may like the NFL but the South Carolina Gamecocks are always going to be number one for me. Maybe I just feel differently about it than some do. The loyalty I feel for South Carolina will never be matched by any NFL team. It's just the way I was raised.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #53
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

I haven't went through the whole thread but let's say the 49ers win the Super Bowl, does ML get a ring?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #54
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I haven't went through the whole thread but let's say the 49ers win the Super Bowl, does ML get a ring?
Practice squad members get them, so he should.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:59 AM   #55
uscsandstorm85
Bowl MVP

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

It would be cool to see him get a carry in the Super Bowl if they make it.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:13 AM   #56
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
QFT, absolute most moronic post of 2014 and we are only 16 days in.
You said quoted for truth, then proceed to say it's a stupid post... consider me stumped.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote