CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
cocksmith1or11
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
wumarshall82
B-G
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
Freshman ND WR " (1012)
Good Riddance to bad (523)
The Comeback & T (376)
Keeping tailgate foo (354)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (332)
Bashing Players, coa (326)
An A to Z of Noah We (245)
Wallpaper & Back (147)
Instrumental Music ( (136)
TeMarcus Blanton (132)
Why I think we beat Aubur
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
TeMarcus Blanton
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
So Disappointed With The
Bashing Players, coaches,
Roll call for Auburn
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Who start on the d line t
Rest of the season predic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
JohnnyR2211
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudlyJohnnyR2211 is crowing loudly
Default Can we be honest about the state of our bball program right now?

Raise your hand if you still turn to the game and get pissed when we lose even though you know we're gonna blow it.

I get so mad when we let games get away, I wouldn't mind if we pulled a Marcus Camby or a Derrick Rose. Can we please just pay off some recruits for ONE great year. I'm talking SEC title (tourney or SEC) and a couple of NCAA wins? I'm so damn sick of pulling for a team that chokes! And this is the only one that has been "rebuilding" for so long. I swear after Devan Downey left and Dominique Archie got hurt we've been toast. How is it that these small schools like Wichita St., Winthrop, Butler, St. Louis, etc. go to the tourney and win games and a major school in SC can't win, but yet we can field title caliber teams in football and baseball year in and year out? It just blows my mind so much.

I know Frank Martin is good. I know this, but I mean this is just so senseless that we can lose this damn close EVERY time. Be on the cusp EVERY time, but NOT THERE EVERY TIME. Don't get me wrong, I love the school, but Jesus how much can you take? The women's team turned it around (different dynamic I know), but it's like this is the major anomaly of our athletic department.
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote