CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
KaneisAble
doubledribble
PageUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
thumpin big
b381l
TheUSCMike
kingofnerf
Busta out indefinite (1882)
SOS says his next st (1593)
Our Road Upset Wins (1474)
CBSSports SEC predic (755)
No easy road for our (625)
Roll call for Auburn (542)
Our Defense? (522)
University of Buffal (480)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (269)
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo
Our Defense?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material
Default Seriously, what is wrong with people?

Why in the world would anyone do this?

Old 01-19-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Seriously, what is wrong with people?

I would never do that. That guy is an idiot, one gust of wind and he is a splat on the pavement below.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #3
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Seen these before, I read somewhere that they are a group of young circus performers and this is what they do for fun

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #4
4gamecockfb
Banned

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Camera man is a crazy asshole too. He will prob. Watch that boy die at some point
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:08 AM   #5
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
Camera man is a crazy asshole too. He will prob. Watch that boy die at some point
They do their own camera work, whichever one isn't hanging/climbing is filming

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 AM   #6
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Seen these before, I read somewhere that they are a group of young circus performers and this is what they do for fun
Fun? I just don't see how taking such a stupid risk with your life can be fun. Then again, I've never been in the circus either.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

YOLO
Old 01-20-2014, 12:31 AM   #8
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
Fun? I just don't see how taking such a stupid risk with your life can be fun. Then again, I've never been in the circus either.
Wait, you own vettes right? Are you telling me you never drove them stupidly fast when you were younger? The thrill of surviving the risk, same reason people bungee jump, parachute jump, drive fast exc...

Old 01-20-2014, 01:10 AM   #9
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Wait, you own vettes right? Are you telling me you never drove them stupidly fast when you were younger? The thrill of surviving the risk, same reason people bungee jump, parachute jump, drive fast exc...
Difference between all that you mentioned and what this guy is doing, is he has no seat belt, safety harness, or parachute. He is free balling it.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:13 AM   #10
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Difference between all that you mentioned and what this guy is doing, is he has no seat belt, safety harness, or parachute. He is free balling it.
Ehh...at 140+ in a normal car or on a bike, seatbelts airbags and helmets don't help much other than helping you feel better, lol

Old 01-20-2014, 01:20 AM   #11
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

Quote:
Admittedly hit high speeds behind the wheel but it was very rare and I did have some protection and a chance of survival. Not even a slight chance with what these guys do.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:46 AM   #12
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Good luck with that.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:06 AM   #13
ra742002
Game MVP

Male

ra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot materialra742002 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
YOLO
You know there is a large group of people in this world who don't subscribe to that theory??? You may have heard of it....

ra742002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #14
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra742002 View Post
You know there is a large group of people in this world who don't subscribe to that theory??? You may have heard of it....
YOLT?
Old 01-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #15
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

YODO
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #16
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
YOLO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ra742002 View Post
You outta look out?

Old 01-20-2014, 09:54 AM   #17
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicstockman View Post
YOLT?

Old 01-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #18
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
YOLO
I agree with Ole Gregg. YODO
Old 01-20-2014, 12:34 PM   #19
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Gregg View Post
YODO
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
I agree with Ole Gregg. YODO

Old 01-20-2014, 02:18 PM   #20
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
House
Attached Images

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote