CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
GamecockGuardsman
SMOTFS86
mick66
robgusc76
sflgc
gamecockgal
Captain9Dragons
Big Spur
Gamecocks321
Connor to be backup? (2402)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1001)
Carolina ranked #21 (788)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (759)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (646)
Most Impactful Peopl (434)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (412)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (401)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (340)
100 year old photosh (203)
Marcus coming home
Swagg Kelly To Old Miss
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
The Vent and Coaching cha
Gotta get Agent 0 going
Players to The Draft
Greatest Gamecock Players
Connor to start against R
Greatest Gamecock Players
Bobo to Colorado St???

Old 01-16-2014, 12:15 AM   #1
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 818
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly
Default I was selected

I just received an email from EA ORIGINS saying I was selected to receive an early copy of titan fall so I can beta test it for them and I will receive a downloadable code on my x1!! I'm not allowed to post any video or discuss the game.. I figured I would just share my excitement
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:24 AM   #2
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: I was selected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
I just received an email from EA ORIGINS saying I was selected to receive an early copy of titan fall so I can beta test it for them and I will receive a downloadable code on my x1!! I'm not allowed to post any video or discuss the game.. I figured I would just share my excitement
Does this violate it?
Old 01-16-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

nope just can't talk about gameplay
Old 01-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #4
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Good deal. Even though I am not getting the Xbone, this game still interests me. I am sure there will be leaked video for this beta somewhere.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Good deal. Even though I am not getting the Xbone, this game still interests me. I am sure there will be leaked video for this beta somewhere.
If you have a PC, you can play it.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #6
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I doubt my laptop could run it. I would get my junked punched in trying to play with a keyboard and mouse lol.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 PM   #7
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Quote:
I doubt my laptop could run it. I would get my junked punched in trying to play with a keyboard and mouse lol.
Quite the opposite. Any time games have tried to combine the PC and console/game-controller world in online play it's always been a problem that the mouse is a much more free, sensitive, and near lagless input compared to having to push a controller's joystick in a direction and wait for the cursor to arrive at a desired spot on-screen.

Unless you were strictly talking preference, in which case I would agree that controllers provide a better experience.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:03 PM   #8
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

No I was talking about my lack of skill in using the keyboard and mouse. I tried to play Call of Duty Zombies one time on a friends computer and I was awful with that setup.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:12 PM   #9
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Dude I'll buy it from you!
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:22 PM   #10
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

nvm i just got one! installing now!
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #11
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

unc gamecock.. did you like it
Old 01-19-2014, 10:31 PM   #12
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 305013227
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

Wrong thread
Old 01-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #13
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Titanfall alpha footage appears online, may not be around for long: http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/01/20...utm_medium=emp

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:30 AM   #14
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

Quote:
No I was talking about my lack of skill in using the keyboard and mouse. I tried to play Call of Duty Zombies one time on a friends computer and I was awful with that setup.
You can always use a gamepad.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:21 AM   #15
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

You can always use an x-box controller with a PC if you wish.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #16
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Gameplay definitely looks amazing.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:12 PM   #17
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I caught some of the alpha gameplay on YT. It does look fun and fast paced. I don't know if my aging reflexes could keep up. It has a lot more verticality than I like in a FPS.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #18
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

I love it.. but its not so good to buy xbox 1 just for it, if thats what some people are thinking about
Old 01-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #19
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

I was in the alpha as well. I'll be getting this on launch day, no doubt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #20
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

I just finished paying off my pre order.. for those who haven't heard their will be a beta which has more fluff in the game for us to try in the next couple weeks