CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (862)
Call of Duty: Advanc (539)
Good Riddance to bad (474)
Keeping tailgate foo (326)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (297)
Bashing Players, coa (237)
The Comeback & T (226)
An A to Z of Noah We (216)
Wallpaper & Back (114)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (103)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 09:21 PM   #14461
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Recruiting Weekend Thread

Even though it would perhaps be one too many, I guess we need to start expanding our predictions for certain players.

Scott
Wideman
Ford
Green
Prince
Lammons
Old 01-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #14462
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Kaylon "Poona" Ford

Poona found out Texas is far, far from home.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:26 PM   #14463
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGCfan View Post
I didn't say he was. B381 said that if we got all the remaining targets as predicted by the OP we'd be at 24, which isn't true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right. I was thinking we were at 18 without Caldwell, but was wrong....17 now is
correct.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:43 PM   #14464
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Assume Prince, Wideman, Lammons, Green, Poona, Caldwell, Scott and Gladney
all want to commit.......we only have 6 spots available, who are the two that get left out.

How ironic would it be if Scott gets left out after all the discussion about him.

My 2 are Scott and Gladney.....although I think the 2 the coaches would pick were Caldwell and Gladney.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:48 PM   #14465
JoeCock
4-Star

CockyCash: 500
JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit
Default Re: New Rivals 100 Released

If the QB that committed to Ga doesn't drop, no one should.
I'm not one for bashing kids but he "STUNK It UP" in the All Star game.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:50 PM   #14466
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCock View Post
If the QB that committed to Ga doesn't drop, no one should.
I'm not one for bashing kids but he "STUNK It UP" in the All Star game.

Which one...
Old 01-20-2014, 09:54 PM   #14467
JoeCock
4-Star

JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
Which one...
If I am not mistaken, he is from SC. I can't remember his name, maybe Park?
Old 01-20-2014, 09:56 PM   #14468
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, he is from SC. I can't remember his name, maybe Park?
No it is...Jacob Park...I meant which all star game. He stunk in the shrine bowl as well
Old 01-20-2014, 10:00 PM   #14469
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

This guy is a monster. He train wrecks people. Like decapitates them. I was depressed with the recent recruiting but this is music to my ears. Poona has freakish talent. Period.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:03 PM   #14470
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_nails View Post
This guy is a monster. He train wrecks people. Like decapitates them. I was depressed with the recent recruiting but this is music to my ears. Poona has freakish talent. Period.
don't pop the cork on the bottle of Dom just yet....
Old 01-20-2014, 10:03 PM   #14471
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff18 View Post
Boy this makes the numbers interesting if wants to commit. I think Poona would be a huge contributor at DT and has tremendous upside.
I have a feeling we don't get all 5 top targets anyway, but if Wide man is all USC as some claim that means a class of Thomas, Stallworth, Sawyer, And Lamin with Caldwell as a maybe. Many think Wideman will flip, which gives us 6 already. Hard to turn down any of the guys left on our board at this point. Too much talent, but it seems one may be on the outside looking in.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 PM   #14472
JoeCock
4-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
No it is...Jacob Park...I meant which all star game. He stunk in the shrine bowl as well
He also played in the Army Game.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:07 PM   #14473
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Assume Prince, Wideman, Lammons, Green, Poona, Caldwell, Scott and Gladney
all want to commit.......we only have 6 spots available, who are the two that get left out.

How ironic would it be if Scott gets left out after all the discussion about him.

My 2 are Scott and Gladney.....although I think the 2 the coaches would pick were Caldwell and Gladney.
Scott will be the first domino to fall so we will know one way or the other with him very quickly. Ford becoming interested in us again (and if you believe reports being on the verge of committing) is going to make the numbers potentially very interesting. Has anyone heard if Stallworth has cancelled his visit to MSU?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:09 PM   #14474
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Jan 31
Missouri Tigers
O. Visit

Jan 26
Purdue Boilermakers
O. Visit

Jan 24
South Carolina Gamecocks
O. Visit

Jan 24
Oregon Ducks
O. Visit

Jan 17
Texas Longhorns
O. Visit

This must be a typo
Old 01-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #14475
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Quote:
He also played in the Army Game.

I'm getting dizzy
Old 01-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #14476
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
don't pop the cork on the bottle of Dom just yet....
Lol. You talked me into it.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:14 PM   #14477
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Derrell Scott

Quote:
Somebody on the Crystal ball today predicted DS to us.....imagine that.

UT is still going after another top RB....they already have 2 in their class, one of them is a 5*

DS has always been our only RB in this class. This should send a huge message to him.
That Crystal Ball prediction was from a UF writer. Interesting he put in that prediction almost immediately after his UF OV.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:21 PM   #14478
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Derrell Scott

Always thought we'd get him if UF could blunt Tennessee's push. Maybe its happening now.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:23 PM   #14479
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

TM and Wes Mitchell both have predicted Ford to USC.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:26 PM   #14480
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Damian Prince

Wes Mitchell just changed his prediction from USC to Maryland.
Closed Thread