CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
BlakelyH19
Cockypantherfan
Gamecocks1137
usc90grad
**USC vs. Texas A&am (54625)
A&M vent thread (11002)
SOS is pissed (4205)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Man of my word (no t (1608)
Players reaction to (1562)
Worst Beating since? (1556)
Jimmies and Joes (1548)
Here is the trophy f (1526)
I'm not looking forw (1449)
A&M vent thread
If this is the best O Lin
SOS is pissed
Overall I thought Byrd, J
Toughest stadium in the n
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Okay, Clint will be the f
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Jimmies and Joes
Here is the trophy for th

Old 01-22-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default You're eating it wrong: Wings

The way to do it: http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/show...-it-wrong.html

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:46 AM   #2
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material
Default Re: You're eating it wrong: Wings

I eat the flats the same way that guy does. More efficient and less messy.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

I have always ate my wings like that...and I only order flats, as well.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:14 PM   #4
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Before clicking on the link I had a feeling this title would be "You're eating it wrong: Pussy".

Guess I was sorely mistaken..
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
BigRedCock
↓Little Marcus Lattimore↓

Male

CockyCash: 1700
BigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPit

Been doing the bone splitter for years
Old 01-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #6
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Before clicking on the link I had a feeling this title would be "You're eating it wrong: Pussy".

I ate some "P" attached to some chicken legs
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

I might be eating them wrong, but I bet I enjoy them more. :D
Old 01-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #8
USCfootball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 106666
USCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post

We should have a topic for this........kind of think tank on guys sharing thier tricks.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #9
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCfootball View Post
We should have a topic for this........kind of think tank on guys sharing thier tricks.
I say a whole man forum would work. It could be a good sub-section of Cocky Babes. Call it like the Man-Zone or something like that. "The home of gun-powder, motor oil, and armpit hair!"
Old 01-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #10
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
I say a whole man forum would work. It could be a good sub-section of Cocky Babes. Call it like the Man-Zone or something like that. "The home of gun-powder, motor oil, and armpit hair!"
that'd be pretty awesome, can we get somebody on that?

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
smtrgmcock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 1200
smtrgmcock is sharpening his clawssmtrgmcock is sharpening his clawssmtrgmcock is sharpening his clawssmtrgmcock is sharpening his claws
Send a message via AIM to smtrgmcock

the right way to eat flats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8
Old 01-23-2014, 10:48 AM   #12
COCKYTALKIN
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 24390296
COCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot materialCOCKYTALKIN is USC mascot material

<---This guy will not be eating like that. I can't stand the cartilage from the flats.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:01 AM   #13
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYTALKIN View Post
<---This guy will not be eating like that. I can't stand the cartilage from the flats.
You must eat wings with a fork and knife.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:03 AM   #14
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
I have always ate my wings like that...and I only order flats, as well.
I'm the opposite I only like the drums.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 AM   #15
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

I pull the bones out.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote