CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
HeadCockFan
eightohhthree
jrussjr
ChickenButt
cocky-K
SC Sandlapper
roosterdude21
b381l
Clem5on fans are bes (2647)
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1808)
Defense not an issue (1632)
7:30 kickoff for Ken (1484)
Cack's Toast of the (1233)
Legitimate, Unbiased (1203)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (1131)
Antonio Allen vs Als (1122)
I guess we don't get (1000)
Look who's at the bo (741)
Predict the Season (After
Chromecast
Antonio Allen vs Alshon J
Vols dismiss RB for punch
Pharoh Cooper is a stud
Defense not an issue....
Defensive personnel quest
Perspective
why we're in this positio
Ex-player sues Southern C

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #1261
Reeser
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Reeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his comb
Default Re: 2014 - Wesley Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Reeser, here's what I think......you absolutely have a legitimate contact that told you this because you felt comfortable enough to post it. It wouldn't be very smart of you to post this if you were really just guessing.....that makes no sense. So you think we're getting Lammons, Green, Prince and Wideman. I think all of us are wise enough to understand that there is almost never a situation that couldn't change over a 2-3 week period since these kids are only 17-18. But going into the final 2 weeks, this is very encouraging.....anything else you find out, please post, you won't get an argument from me.

I appreciate that. All i can say right now is Green and Lammons are a lock and that Prince is about 80%
Old 01-23-2014, 11:40 AM   #1262
Reeser
Recruit

Male

Reeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Prince hasn't said a word since leaving our OV? Hmm do some more research there bro. He said his visit was what he thought it would be like and I believe he called it a "cool" visit. He also stated it was the third best visit he's taken, out of 3. And I don't visit bleacher report. I read and follow what guys like pvtwarlick, c2, ETG and uscbaseball have to say. I don't come in here claiming to have all these inside sources to try and sound cool

And don't recruits get a lot of free gear from schools on OV's?
Maybe i did take it to heart and got a little "butt hurt" but i'm tired of posting on this website to try and let everyone know what I've heard, just have to people like you downplay me like I don't know what I'm talking about. If it wasn't a reliabe source i would have kept my thoughts to myself knowing all the ridicule and how harsh our fanbase can be to each other. Anyways for what it's worth you think Wesley is going to Georgia and he's just stirring the pot with that picture? If that's the case then cool thats your opinnion vs mine, but if you get the chance talk to BAW and ask him where he thinks Wesley is going.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:36 PM   #1263
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

People, Green is not Gamecock and and he is not a Dawg. He hasn't made up his mind yet.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #1264
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlemon View Post
If we are leading than why are "experts" still predicting him to go to UGA?
Because we aren't supposed to get nice things.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:50 PM   #1265
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100500
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Everything is just guesswork as to where a kid is going. Half the time the kid doesn't know until the very end.

Still, every year, there are dozens of pillow fights and name calling between so many posters, because each one thinks they know better or more than the rest.

Whatever happens, happens. Never understood those who worry about things they cannot control.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #1266
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Tone down the personal attacks folks or I'll act like a mod and do some fake banning around here.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:23 PM   #1267
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
People, Green is not Gamecock and and he is not a Dawg. He hasn't made up his mind yet.
I think he's a Gamecock. Too much confidence from our insiders to ignore.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:30 PM   #1268
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
is this your opinion....
Old 01-23-2014, 01:46 PM   #1269
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeser View Post
Maybe i did take it to heart and got a little "butt hurt" but i'm tired of posting on this website to try and let everyone know what I've heard, just have to people like you downplay me like I don't know what I'm talking about. If it wasn't a reliabe source i would have kept my thoughts to myself knowing all the ridicule and how harsh our fanbase can be to each other. Anyways for what it's worth you think Wesley is going to Georgia and he's just stirring the pot with that picture? If that's the case then cool thats your opinnion vs mine, but if you get the chance talk to BAW and ask him where he thinks Wesley is going.
Don't take it personal man. I appreciate you passing along info from someone you trust. Just giving you a hard time. Hope you are 100% correct

When you plant shit-seeds, you get shit-weeds.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:22 PM   #1270
Reeser
Recruit

Male

Quote:
I beg to differ
Old 01-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #1271
Reeser
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Don't take it personal man. I appreciate you passing along info from someone you trust. Just giving you a hard time. Hope you are 100% correct
Thanks. Sorry for being "butt hurt" haha.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:07 PM   #1272
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Gamecock Editor, AG has predicted Green to USC today. I also like to point out that AG was the first person to predict Ford to Louisville....FWIW.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:33 PM   #1273
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talons

Who cares in all honesty? Grown men getting butt-hurt over where a 17 year old wants to attend college!
Old 01-23-2014, 06:36 PM   #1274
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

It's pretty obvious we currently lead for Green.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #1275
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeser View Post
Green is no doubt 100% a gamecock. Take it to the bank
No offense bc I'm not calling you out for being a phony YET.. (I've been known to weed them out from time to time)
But a membership to TBS is all one would need to come to this conclusion, as far as those experts are concerned.

You KNOW Prince will be a gamecock too? That's a bold statement considering none of the "experts" are picking us right now.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #1276
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
I think he's a Gamecock. Too much confidence from our insiders to ignore.
I think we LEAD but he is not ours. UGA has a visit.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #1277
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
I think we LEAD but he is not ours. UGA has a visit.

Could it be he's not ours or UGaly's because it's not Feb 5th yet?
Old 01-23-2014, 07:42 PM   #1278
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

if he picks UGA then he better ball his arse off if he wants to play. for that reason, logic would say he goes to SC.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #1279
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornCocky'86 View Post
No offense bc I'm not calling you out for being a phony YET.. (I've been known to weed them out from time to time)
But a membership to TBS is all one would need to come to this conclusion, as far as those experts are concerned.

You KNOW Prince will be a gamecock too? That's a bold statement considering none of the "experts" are picking us right now.
so why not wait till NSD to bring it up.....as I said earlier, there is no reason for anyone to say they have inside information if they don't, because more than likely, what they say will turn out to be wrong.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #1280
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
if he picks UGA then he better ball his arse off if he wants to play. for that reason, logic would say he goes to SC.
While we don't demand as much from our dbs?
Closed Thread