CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
rolinb1
Cockypantherfan
Lonnie
jebodiah
b381l
Gamecock in TX
2016 Commitment - Ja (2668)
TJ Holloman (1403)
Gameday Garnet Polo (1088)
Spurrier accepts coc (1074)
They are coming to y (885)
How are we feeling a (597)
We lost a great Game (525)
2013 game vs TN is o (431)
Hard Knocks this wee (383)
"Penis Collecto (246)
Favorite Gamecock of all-
Name a Gamecock
Spurrier accepts cockys c
texags
2013 game vs TN is on SEC
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Browns announce Hoyer as
2016 Commitment - JaCorey
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
***2014 Carolina Panthers

Old 01-23-2014, 06:34 PM   #21
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jim Harbaugh: I think great things will happen for Marcus Lattimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC2013 View Post
Kapernick/Lattimore in the read option is going to be big time
Even bigger if they decide to draft Connor Shaw, which Connor stated earlier in the week they were interested.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #22
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I don't even think Shaw/Latti can fix the douchbaggery with Harbaugh and Kaperchoke.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:37 PM   #23
longcock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 27885
longcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot materiallongcock is USC mascot material

I don't think they'll cut Gore. He'll be 31 next season. And despite his salary, he's still a good RB.

My guess... they'll restructure his contract, thus giving him an extension, plus giving him some guaranteed signing bonus cash.

But, Gore probably sees the writing on the wall. The end is near, and Marcus is poised to take the bulk of the carries next year.

anthony dixon, however... well... there's a good chance he won't make the squad.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #24
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
I don't even think Shaw/Latti can fix the douchbaggery with Harbaugh and Kaperchoke.
Wow, what did they do to you? Harbaugh may be annoying at times, but he is a great cocah and he churns out fantastic ballplayers
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 11:01 PM   #25
Mikeyk1337
Cocky in Georgia

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mikeyk1337 has feathers coming inMikeyk1337 has feathers coming inMikeyk1337 has feathers coming in

Can't wait to see Latty running in the NFL! He truly deserves it!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:16 PM   #26
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
Worked out well rushing back didnt it?

You only get so much time in college, with SF's current runningback situation, they can afford to let him heal up to 100% AND ease him into a bigger role in the offense.
Yes, it did. He was have a very good year until he hurt his OTHER KNEE.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:39 AM   #27
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 35360615
BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to BigSteven34

Quote:
Another butt hurt panther fan calling Kap and Harbaugh douches....surprise, surprise.

I for one cannot wait for Marcus to be running for my Niners! If we draft Shaw then that is a bonus!
BigSteven34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:04 AM   #28
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I like Harbaugh.

Not a fan of Kap.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #29
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
I like Harbaugh.

Not a fan of Kap.
Agree, Not a fan of him, Boldin or Crabtree
Old 01-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #30
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
Agree, Not a fan of him, Boldin or Crabtree

Same here.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #31
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

I'd love to know what you guys have against Kap. I wonder how many of you are Panthers fans that are upset that he worked Cam over
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #32
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
He's already collected his guaranteed money.
I say they cut him and bring him back at a lower price, apparently be wants to end his career as a 9er.
He will go to the highest bidder. I know his agent well.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #33
militarymind17
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 490
militarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his combmilitarymind17 is developing his comb

Frank Gore is still very productive for the 49ers but we love us some Marcus Lattimore.
militarymind17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #34
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

But when Kaperchoke rewrites the record book let me know, everything negative that Cam is accused of Kaperchoke actually is.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #35
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Even bigger if they decide to draft Connor Shaw, which Connor stated earlier in the week they were interested.
Do you really think he is going to take the job from Kaepernick? Thats wishful thinking to the maximum. They see him as their new franchise qb
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:24 PM   #36
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
Do you really think he is going to take the job from Kaepernick? Thats wishful thinking to the maximum. They see him as their new franchise qb
No one said anything about him taking Kaepernick's job. Great way to tater it out though.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:21 PM   #37
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material

Quote:

But when Kaperchoke rewrites the record book let me know, everything negative that Cam is accused of Kaperchoke actually is.
Good, good...let the hate flow through you.

I really don't understand why so many people hate Kap...I really don't. One thing I like about being a Niners fan is I don't have to pretend to like Cam like Gamecock/panthers fans. Cam will always be that cheater from Auburn to me, nothing will change that.

To get back on topic. Visiting several Niners websites has shown the the Niner faithful are very excited about Marcus.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #38
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteven34 View Post
Good, good...let the hate flow through you.

I really don't understand why so many people hate Kap...I really don't. One thing I like about being a Niners fan is I don't have to pretend to like Cam like Gamecock/panthers fans. Cam will always be that cheater from Auburn to me, nothing will change that.

To get back on topic. Visiting several Niners websites has shown the the Niner faithful are very excited about Marcus.
Calling Panther fans out over and over is tired. Now you sound like the butthurt Crapernick fan. Seasons over, tell him to go get some more tats.

I am hoping they release Gore and then I can really pull for niners! Go Marcus!
Old 01-25-2014, 03:22 AM   #39
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Calling Panther fans out over and over is tired. Now you sound like the butthurt Crapernick fan. Seasons over, tell him to go get some more tats.

I am hoping they release Gore and then I can really pull for niners! Go Marcus!
Fair enough, I will dial it back. But every thread that involves the Niners ends up with people saying Kap and Harbaugh are douches. A lot of times it is Panthers fans saying it. I honestly do not get the hate towards Kap by so many.

I personally hope that Gore hangs around but takes less and less of the workload. This way Marcus can have that wealth of knowledge available on the sidelines with him.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:55 AM   #40
Ballpoint Man
Blue Chip

Male

Ballpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPitBallpoint Man rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Do you think he is worth 6 and a half million for this coming year?

Probably? Most people here have garnet glasses on. We *know* Lattimore would be a good heir apparent to Gore, but the truth is: Gore is an elite running back in the NFC. He gets hard yards, doesnt fumble, and is only the most productive back in 49er history. I may be mistaken, but I dont think his numbers are way off this year as compared to his career

He wont retire. He probably will stay with the 9ers. He's slowing down a step, so I expect to see more of a sharing of carries in the backfield (maybe 60% gore, 40 % Lattimore/James/Hunter/Dixon).

Actually. Checked out his career stats:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...479/frank-gore

They're practically unchanged in the past 3 years. At most, he may restructure to stay with the 9ers, but I dont see him leaving or retiring.
Ballpoint Man is offline   Reply With Quote