CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
GH
75CarolinaFan
Gamecocks1137
JoeMorrisonLives
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
johnnyb
b381l
Welcome to Moe's (558)
Jay Paterno Attempts (487)
help with army insig (208)
Hercules - review (206)
I'm a grand godfathe (116)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (44)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (19)
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Help Give Cocky a Home
Name a Gamecock
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Good Article for those co
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
college football match up
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 - Mon Denson
Coach's media golf press

Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
uscsabres
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his combuscsabres is developing his comb
Default Re: Certain Nebraska City Posts

You may see it differently, but I'm in no way "purposely acting like a prick to fire people up". My initial post was made to prove a point. I think this sort of behavior will have a detrimental impact on the traffic and quality of posting in The Sarge, and I think I'm well within my rights to argue the point. I don't believe I've violated any of the rules posted here:

http://www.cockytalk.com/announcement.php?f=25

so I don't think I've brought any sort of punishment on myself. If you really want to push this further, I will gladly volunteer not to post any more in this sub-forum. Whether you let me do so voluntarily or choose to use force is your decision.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #42
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

I just saw on the back on a Baseball Clemsux Tiger hat on the back of a players head, a tiger paw with the word "omaha" embedded in the tiger paw......

speechless!
Old 07-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #43
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
There's always at least one in every crowd. Nobody is acting like they're greater than anyone else, but when people purposly act like pricks to fire people up, after being asked to stop, that's called trolling and its against the rules here ... Which is ban worthy.

It's not life or death, but its taken seriously. Understand and accept that, move on, or we'll move you along. Case closed.
But they are acting better than others, because "some of us have been following it longer than some have been alive, and were apart of the program" we have this stupid rule where we can't mention a city in Nebraska. Now batgirl and others know I post in the sage some, I never mention it, but I don't understand why we can't mention Omaha (discussing rules here not trolling) in threads outside of game threads, unless it is like "we are going to go to Omaha", but if I say, boy I think we can make it to Omaha I don't see the ban worthiness in that.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #44
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Hahahahahahahaha, sorry about that everybody. I've got some work stuff going on with a company in Ohio. Too many things going on at one time.
Don't let CT get in the way of buisness with Ohio. You know the only reason Charleston is as nice as it is, is because people from Ohio spend money there -- according to people from Ohio.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #45
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

seems like we talked about it less this year than the times we went. Maybe we should talk about it more.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #46
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Another friendly reminder.

Seriously Cack...this needs to be stickied!
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:26 PM   #47
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
I just saw on the back on a Baseball Clemsux Tiger hat on the back of a players head, a tiger paw with the word "omaha" embedded in the tiger paw......

speechless!
This is precisely why it should be forbidden. The closest they get to Omaha will be a frozen steak at Publix
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:33 PM   #48
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Manning says it a lot you guys Should tell him he can't
Old 01-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #49
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
This is precisely why it should be forbidden. The closest they get to Omaha will be a frozen steak at Publix
No...no...no...didn't y'all hear???

They took that off and replaced it with "COLUMBIA".
Old 01-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #50
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
They've changed their design for this year...

Old 01-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #51
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

What good does it do to get them in a Columbia Regional? Happened twice in the last few years...... and Pickens U couldn't even beat the third seed! LOL

Liberty > Clemson Just ask Toman, he will tell you!
Old 01-24-2014, 03:29 PM   #52
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
Manning says it a lot you guys Should tell him he can't
And look where it got him, he's gonna be freezing his but off in New Jersey next weekend.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 05:48 AM   #53
Singaporecock
Redneck Abroad

Male

Singaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Singaporecock

I second the need to sticky this thread. Hopefully 'lifelong' Yardcocks don't start posting once we win a few and not realize the superstitions that should be followed.

Welcome all to the Yardcocks...just don't jinx all of us ;)
Old 02-11-2014, 10:42 AM   #54
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

Just a reminder BUMP :)
Old 02-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #55
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

What if I wanted to talk about the trail in Wisconsin