CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
The Yancey
18IsTheMan
ZenUSC
b381l
StormOfTalons
evan_aggie
bigdog2003
GSC2013
Do we have any shot (2907)
Carolina opens -15.5 (2272)
What changes can and (1796)
Shaw: Check Out This (1616)
Gamecock football Lo (1501)
Don't tell me we don (1335)
Gamecocks claimed an (1232)
Tanner McEvoy should (1160)
SOS Teleconference (1158)
who thinks we need a (960)
Gamecock football Long Te
The Demise of the 3-4
Gamecocks D staff reveal
MLS almost ready for play
Labor Day Weekend Eats
Pirate Depth Chart
Carolina opens -15.5
What changes can and will
Shaw: Check Out This Head
SOS Teleconference

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 05:49 PM   #1301
Reeser
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Reeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his comb
Default Re: 2014 - Wesley Green

Its lookin like I'm gonna be safe on Cockytalk
Old 01-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #1302
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeser View Post
stay humble....
Old 01-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #1303
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeser View Post
Haha there's still a ways to go. You're not in the clear yet! Haha

Trailer Park Supervisor
Old 01-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #1304
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Didn't see this mentioned, but Gentry Estes, another UGA insider, has also switched his CB prediction from UGA to us.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:11 PM   #1305
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
His name is Rusty Mansell? LOL
Yeah, the other UGA 24/7sports writers and editors are named Hunter Wilkins, Lucky Stevens, King Collins, and Nippy Cooper...
Old 01-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #1306
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

i dont know why you all have been sweating this anyway. Playing time right away vs possible redshirt. No brainer
Old 01-24-2014, 08:34 PM   #1307
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
i dont know why you all have been sweating this anyway. Playing time right away vs possible redshirt. No brainer
you obviously don't understand the mental state of many Gamecock fans.....most of us have adopted "it ain't over till it's over" and/or "if something bad is going to happen, it will happen to us". We have taken mediocrity to a whole new level......until SOS arrived.....and many of us are having a hard time understanding with our new-found success. In other words, we're trying to go where you've already been.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #1308
uga dawg
Banned

Male

uga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudlyuga dawg is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
you obviously don't understand the mental state of many Gamecock fans.....most of us have adopted "it ain't over till it's over" and/or "if something bad is going to happen, it will happen to us". We have taken mediocrity to a whole new level......until SOS arrived.....and many of us are having a hard time understanding with our new-found success. In other words, we're trying to go where you've already been.
where we've been? My man dont let our good classes fool you. We get hung out to dry more than once every year on NSD. Im sweating Lorenzo Carters decision until then.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #1309
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

From what I've heard, Carter is all UGA, no?
Old 01-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #1310
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
same thing I'm hearing

Old 01-25-2014, 01:20 AM   #1311
uga dawg
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
meh...thats what they are saying. however, you learn which ones to feel good about and which ones to wonder about.

if he was that solid, I feel like he would be committed already.

with Bama and Lsu on his list of favorites, its hard to be too confident until he signs the letter of intent.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:35 PM   #1312
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uga dawg View Post
where we've been? My man dont let our good classes fool you. We get hung out to dry more than once every year on NSD. Im sweating Lorenzo Carters decision until then.
Would not sweat Carter too much. He has to be the most over hyped prospect in this years class.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #1313
gin house
Blue Chip

Male

gin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
Would not sweat Carter too much. He has to be the most over hyped prospect in this years class.

I agree. I watched a game he was in this year, thats all you heard was about him. They guy never showed up in the game, was less than average. I dont see they hype.
Old 01-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #1314
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin house View Post
I agree. I watched a game he was in this year, thats all you heard was about him. They guy never showed up in the game, was less than average. I dont see they hype.
Hey I've heard people say the same thing about this one guy on our team.

But I do get your point. Like Peyton Manning. I watched a game where he threw 6 interceptions one time...and people still think he's a good QB LOLOLOL

basically proves he sucks at football
Old 01-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #1315
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
rrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin house View Post
I watched his game against a team from Fla...the announcers hyped him in much the same way as they did Clowney. The camera was on him constantly and he did not show up. The Fla team easily handled him and his team...a big mismatch.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #1316
gin house
Blue Chip

Male

gin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his combgin house is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
Hey I've heard people say the same thing about this one guy on our team.

But I do get your point. Like Peyton Manning. I watched a game where he threw 6 interceptions one time...and people still think he's a good QB LOLOLOL

basically proves he sucks at football
If youre comparing him to CLowney you are way off. Clowney was double and triple teamed all year and the plays were ran away from him.... This guy was one on one and he didnt have a chance, he wasnt even in the game. Big difference in our logic, everyone has a bad game, some have big games against lesser opposition. From what ivemp saw im not impressed. THats not bias, just my opinion. The Carl Lawson kid out of atlanta i thought was a good one and he showed he was. I dont think this guy is near what he's made out to be.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #1317
gin house
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
I watched his game against a team from Fla...the announcers hyped him in much the same way as they did Clowney. The camera was on him constantly and he did not show up. The Fla team easily handled him and his team...a big mismatch.

I saw that one as well. He wasnt even in the game. All yopu heard was the hype and he got manhandled the whole game, i mean manhandled. Hes way overated. Id much rather have Sawyer, he will be a heck of a player
Old 01-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #1318
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Back to green...?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #1319
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
Back to green...?
who dat

I need some sleep.....this is hard work.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #1320
Reeser
Recruit

Male

Reeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his combReeser is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Haha there's still a ways to go. You're not in the clear yet! Haha
Haha just having a little fun!