CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Acockolypse Now
MEL
auslander
sanford
MWard
ccured
Spurticus
The Yancey
WeStillOwnUSC
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1500)
Texags (1306)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (1115)
Ace suspended 4 game (1036)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Dawg DL man arrested (909)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (796)
Comporium (736)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (661)
Georgia DE Jonathan (620)
Gamecock Showcase Attende
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
Texags
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
2015 - Mon Denson
Ace suspended 4 games
2015 - Traveon Samuel
2015 - Zack Bailey
Another A&M aggie off

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #861
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Commitment - Bryson Allen-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgacock View Post
Link or GTFO cause that's not what the 247 Bama article says.

I read the Bama article and the words "right now" are not at the end of the other words you are quoting. Not there!
I can't post a pay article dude, so maybe you should GTFO.

I am still committed to South Carolina, but Alabama gave me a lot to think about.
I am going to go home and pray about it, but I am still solid right now.

That is cut and paste straight from the article on TBS.

Did you notice the last two words in that statement or do I need to post them again slowly?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:23 PM   #862
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
nodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talons

And I for one do, Full Scholarship, you can argue all you want, facts are facts. I don't look down on our staff or program, very far from it.. But the recruiting is a major issue if we are shooting for an SEC Championship. Argue all you want pal, just because you post every 3 min's doesn't mean shit to me, it's the substance, not the argument. I want what's best for Carolina, not to win an debate on CockyTalk, I was just giving my 2 cents on a msg board..
Old 01-26-2014, 11:31 PM   #863
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Some of you really like to wring your hands for some reason .

Its in the bag. And even if he did flip, which he wont, life would go on. For those who think our recruiting should be on par with our program, it pretty much is: some hits, some misses, some home runs and some strike outs. We have played for the SEC once and got beat badly. What do you expect when a recruit goes to Alabama and sees 14 National Championships. That is more bowl wins than we have guys. Yes, it gave him something to think about, because he has a brain and everyone given that opportunity would think about it. As far as recruits go, he is as much in the bag as one can be. The whining is getting old.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:42 PM   #864
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

nodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talonsnodnahs has developed his gaff and talons

Trapper, you're right. I usually don't get caught up in the recruiting thing, but I fell victim this year. I honestly think we do a solid job, I guess I was caught up in our winning the last few yr 's. Last thing I wanna do is be one of those that expects it, I got caught up in that. I just wanna win, not win 'em all, just win our fair share. Shit, I think started thinking like a Clemmy fan, except I wasn't delusional, I just don't wanna lose this feeling, damn it.. Been a Cock for 39 yr's, man I don't want this to stop!!!
Old 01-26-2014, 11:55 PM   #865
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Good thing our mascot is the gamecock, cause there sure are a bunch of chicken littles around here...

Old 01-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #866
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

I dont even want to imagine the crazies in our fan base and what they would say to him if he flipped
Old 01-27-2014, 11:05 AM   #867
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post

“I am still committed to South Carolina, but Alabama gave me a lot to think about.
“I am going to go home and pray about it, but I am still solid right now.”

Did you notice the last two words in that statement or do I need to post them again slowly?
That's what he posted on twitter. I think it hilarious when TBS or whoever thinks they are breaking news posting a kids twitter posts.

Groundbreaking reporting there lol.

So they charge $ to people posting this info?? That is hilarious. Open a twitter account, it's FREE
Old 01-27-2014, 11:17 AM   #868
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Old 01-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #869
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Anything can happen, we all know that. I'm not too worried about him flipping though

Everybody needs to chall
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
Old 01-27-2014, 11:52 AM   #870
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

It seems to me he is just trying to show some respect for these teams that showed him around and treated to him to "free trip on their dime." I don't think flipping is going to be close to happening.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:30 PM   #871
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons
Red face Re: 2014 Commitment - Bryson Allen-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post

I am still committed to South Carolina, but Alabama gave me a lot to think about.
I am going to go home and pray about it, but I am still solid right now.

I will admit when I am wrong. I WAS WRONG.

Dadgum cold medicine is stronger than I thought.

I apologize!
Old 01-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #872
Tide Warrior
Blue Chip

Male

Tide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his combTide Warrior is developing his comb

Our sites report the visit could have not went better from our point of view but none are saying he will flip. They even stated that sources close to BAW see him solid to USC and even though he may be a little excited it will wear off soon. But again UA sites do not anticipate him at UA.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM   #873
JDuro
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 608
JDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his comb

Love his tweet dumbfounded at Derrell Scott's commitment to UTK. Definitely all G&B. Very little if any to sweat about here.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:01 PM   #874
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Just read he said unless ward leaves before nsd he will be a gamecock!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:54 PM   #875
GarnetArmy07
Legen...DARY

Male

CockyCash: 1101221
GarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot material

BAW and Whammy have a great relationship. Out of respect of Ward, BAW told him he wouldn't take the visit if he didn't want him to. Of course Ward said take it.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:35 AM   #876
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

In home with Saban on Wednesday.

I'm sorry but Alabama isn't going to recruit a kid that they feel they have no shot with. The door is definitely cracked and it looks like they are going to try to plow through it.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 01-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #877
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

I was sketching this but I have a buddy in ATL who follows this kid and Carolina recruitment in general very closely and he said we are 100% good here

edit - And I'm not one to usually use a source that stupid sounding
Old 01-28-2014, 01:48 AM   #878
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
I was sketching this but I have a buddy in ATL who follows this kid and Carolina recruitment in general very closely and he said we are 100% good here

edit - And I'm not one to usually use a source that stupid sounding
i read a post on a forum from a guy that has buddy in ATL who follows this kid and Carolina recruitment in general very closely and they said we are 100% good here

lol just messin

also, i'd like to see your drawing if you ever complete it
Old 01-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #879
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
In home with Saban on Wednesday.

I'm sorry but Alabama isn't going to recruit a kid that they feel they have no shot with. The door is definitely cracked and it looks like they are going to try to plow through it.

Wow, that's not good. Thought he was just visiting bama because he told them he would a while back? Yikes

Trailer Park Supervisor
Old 01-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #880
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLurker View Post
i read a post on a forum from a guy that has buddy in ATL who follows this kid and Carolina recruitment in general very closely and they said we are 100% good here

lol just messin

also, i'd like to see your drawing if you ever complete it
Hey come on I said I know it sounds like typical board "I know a guy who knows a guy" B.S. - that's why I put a disclaimer. I never post stuff like that, ever.

And yea, once I finish sketching you can be the first one to see it
Closed Thread