CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Spurrier_Superior_On
18IsTheMan
b381l
Order 66
catdaddy66
Clowneygotcha
gadeneer1986
cockyguitar
NinjaSven
Looking ahead to UGA (3374)
My Observations Abou (2886)
Gurley lined up to t (1568)
Who else wants to se (1451)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (1102)
How far do we fall.. (1096)
Shaq Roland (1055)
I Am Ashamed (1040)
Shon Carson at KR (864)
Time to quit crying. (651)
My Observations About USC
Who else wants to see Con
How far do we fall...
Signee James Thompson arr
Confused fan here. Why i
Looking ahead to UGA
Should be interesting in
I Am Ashamed
Seems like a lot of troll
2015 Commitment - Michael

Old 01-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #401
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 - Dexter Wideman - Florida State

Its interesting because he is announcing a 'final decision' on NSD. Usually that screams a switch.

Aftermath of his FSU official visit will pretty much tell the story here.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #402
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

CockyCash: 500
AtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spurs

A lot of people thinking South Carolina for Wideman, good news!

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:44 PM   #403
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Unacceptable that this dropped to page two. Bump
Old 01-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #404
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

He goes to FSU this weekend?
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #405
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
He goes to FSU this weekend?
yes
EveryThingGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #406
Beano Cook
4-Star

Male

Beano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his comb

The last visit,especially one so close to signing day is hard to overcome.I hope I am wrong but this looks like FSU to me.
Beano Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #407
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

Gamecock. I just don't see him committing to fsu twice.
JDRAY^# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #408
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

im still saying SC. hope im right
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #409
garnet_black215
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beano Cook View Post
The last visit,especially one so close to signing day is hard to overcome.I hope I am wrong but this looks like FSU to me.
I agree.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #410
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

DE Dexter Wideman

Link to Wideman's Crystal Ball

Lammons’ competition for worst-kept secret is Wideman, who is still classified as a Florida State commitment. Shockingly, he has 100 percent of 23 recruiting prognosticators projecting him to South Carolina. Wideman visited Columbia officially on January 17 and will take his official to Florida State this weekend. Maybe there will be some movement but even Noles247 insiders, including 247Sports regional recruiting expert Chris Nee, believe that Wideman will not be a part of the FSU class.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:54 PM   #411
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

rrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his comb

The new coach at Saluda told Kornblut that he is taking his trip to FSU because he promised them that he would. Why would a player who is going to FSU take an official visit there only because he promised that he would?
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #412
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

I get the impression that Wideman will not qualify after it's all said and done.
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #413
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
I agree.
100% gamecock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2014, 02:10 PM   #414
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

100 percent huh? just opinion
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:27 PM   #415
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Dont think I've ever seen a guy who is committed to one school(FSU) and have 100% of his crystal predictions for him going to another school(USC)

Trailer Park Supervisor

Last edited by Jim Lahey; 01-30-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:46 PM   #416
cockthehammer
Blue Chip

Male

cockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervouscockthehammer is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Dont think I've ever seen a guy who is committed to one school(FSU) and have 100% of his crystal predictions for him going to another school(USC)
That's a really good observation. With that and the quote from his coach, I may have to adjust my Garnet ball prediction!
cockthehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #417
AtlantaSportsGuy
Football Guru

Male

AtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spursAtlantaSportsGuy has earned his spurs

Josh Newberg @joshnewberg247 10m: Another spot is about to open... #FSU

This is either Wideman or Treon Harris (to UF)

AtlantaSportsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #418
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Nope it's this McClain guy who we just offered
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:42 PM   #419
50ktight
4-Star

Male

50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws

He is a silent to USC
50ktight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:52 PM   #420
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
The new coach at Saluda told Kornblut that he is taking his trip to FSU because he promised them that he would. Why would a player who is going to FSU take an official visit there only because he promised that he would?
He's a man of his word.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote