CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
GH
75CarolinaFan
JoeMorrisonLives
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
garnet_black215
StormOfTalons
b381l
Welcome to Moe's (541)
Jay Paterno Attempts (454)
Hercules - review (193)
help with army insig (191)
I'm a grand godfathe (107)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (41)
NEED 2TICKETS TO THE (19)
Good Article for those co
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
college football match up
2015 - Auden Tate
2015 - Mon Denson
Coach's media golf press
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
***2014 Nascar Season Thr

Old 12-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #81
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: X1 launch...anybody else grab theirs yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SCFanInPAUntilNow View Post
Where are the best chances of finding one sitting on a shelf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
Pretty well.. Gamestop in Florence still has some

yeah. aiken target had two a few days ago...not sure if they're still there.

consoles being available (and i'm talking both X1 and PS4 here) is a good thing. the manufactured shortages bullshit has got to go. if somebody wants a PS4/X1, they should be able to get one. first week/month/whatever ain't gonna decide the console war, if that's what they're worried about.

NEXT GEN CONSOLES FOR ALL!!!!!

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:39 AM   #82
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Where at?? The only bundle I have found is $750 and im not looking to spend that kind of dough for games I dont want.

yeah. eff that. i wouldn't hold out for a bundle...that's complete bullshit. hit up your local wally world/target/whatever and snag a base console at normal pricing.

Old 12-01-2013, 02:42 AM   #83
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

This system is awesome
Old 12-01-2013, 12:30 PM   #84
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
yeah. eff that. i wouldn't hold out for a bundle...that's complete bullshit. hit up your local wally world/target/whatever and snag a base console at normal pricing.
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #85
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Ive looked everywhere . I want this thing!
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #86
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Ive looked everywhere . I want this thing!
you've tried in store?
Old 12-01-2013, 12:48 PM   #87
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9980800
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
you've tried in store?
I went to 2 different Targets, Walmart, Gamestop, Best Buy all on Harbison and have had no luck.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #88
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
I went to 2 different Targets, Walmart, Gamestop, Best Buy all on Harbison and have had no luck.
you may have to travel outside of cola.

i would start calling stores within an hour's drive or so...i bet you'll find one...wally world and target will probably be better bets than gamestop. of course, you can probably get your local gamestop to help you find the closest one in one of their sister stores...if they have any.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #89
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

yeah with all the people going to cola for their mall.. Best buy and Gamestop in florence have them.. not sure about walmart
Old 12-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #90
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Has anyone heard if ncaa 14 will become a digital download on the one or anything?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #91
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Rock hill gamestop has them 2 funny how u ain't finding ps4 at all

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #92
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Has anyone heard if ncaa 14 will become a digital download on the one or anything?
funny. i was just watching the replay of last night's game and was thinking the same thing.

i seriously doubt it, but i guess anything is possible.

Old 01-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #93
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Xbox One will provide live NFL games at a blazing 60fps

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-th...#ixzz2r3ldM08C
Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #94
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACXIMVS View Post
Rock hill gamestop has them 2 funny how u ain't finding ps4 at all

Sony for some reason always had problems keeping up with demand. It's been the issue for a while for them. I hope some are available in April. I want to get one for my Bday, and some great games should be out by then.
rioninusc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #95
uscsaxplaya
WACCO FOR FLACCO!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
uscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
With the lawsuit and all, I seriously doubt that there will be another NCAA game. It would be cool if there was though.

Go Cocks!
uscsaxplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:01 AM   #96
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

That's why I traded in everything but my old 360 and NCAA 14.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #97
ILikeTurtles
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
ILikeTurtles has feathers coming inILikeTurtles has feathers coming inILikeTurtles has feathers coming in

Just got my XB1 and Cattlefield. What other games are worth getting?
Is DR3 good? Or should i just wait for new stuff to come out?
ILikeTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:05 PM   #98
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

DR3 is a lot of fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Old 01-30-2014, 03:55 PM   #99
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

White and Disc-less Xbox One Consoles Rumoured
Limited edition Titanfall console also supposedly on the way.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...ource=facebook

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #100
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
White and Disc-less Xbox One Consoles Rumoured
Limited edition Titanfall console also supposedly on the way.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...ource=facebook

That's pretty cool. But why wouldn't they just remove the Kinect that a lot of people don't use anyway to cut the cost instead of the disc drive. This just means that I can't purchase/play any hard copy games, they will all have to be digital. Instead of grabbing my game and running over to my neighbors I will have to grab the whole console and take it over. I might can just sign in to my account on his and wait for the download, I don't know, guess we will just have to wait and see. If we complain to MS they will just tell us we need to buy the more expensive one then.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote