CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
FurmanCock
b381l
Master Bedroom
JerseyBird
Cockhornleghorn
SanAntonioCock
rabid cock
JaxcockFL
GamecockUltimate
Lalli25
Morris to SMU (6926)
Venables to TAMU? (2685)
Clemson fans (1952)
Vegas line moving on (1893)
Phil Kronblut show (974)
Women's Soccer Elite (829)
End of the aTm / LSU (791)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (781)
Arkansas... (706)
Have we been favored (620)
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Morris to SMU
2014 Class AAAA Playoffs
Arkansas...
Clemson fans
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Phil Kronblut show
Venables to TAMU?
End of the aTm / LSU game
Texans getting frustrated

Old 01-30-2014, 12:34 PM   #161
chaostheorysc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 900
chaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudlychaostheorysc is crowing loudly
Default Re: **USC vs. Texas A&M GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
The ones that I can remember them doing are Clinton, Lancaster, Kiawah, Huger, Gervais, Horry, Guignard, McBee and Honea Path.

I want them to do Salkehatchie or Eutawville

Did some of them say Horry they way I think they did?
chaostheorysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #162
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitandswitch View Post
That's because Brenton is a terrible player from the Horn era. And Frank is a terrible coach. And we have no talent as a team. And we show no display of even the basic fundamentals of the game.
i dont see how you can say these things. brenton is regarded as one of the top guards in the conference. not all of horns players were talentless. we had some good ones that couldnt weather the storm (gill, harris, galloway) anyway. i think franks resume speaks for itself. he was great a k-state and the difference in play from horns last year to last year and last year to this year are great. hasnt translated to wins yet but were a much better team. also, sindarious has a shot at sec freshman of the year.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:58 PM   #163
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Didn't like the way martin treated Kacinas in this one. No need for another Frank discussion though. Nice win.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #164
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
baitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
i dont see how you can say these things. brenton is regarded as one of the top guards in the conference. not all of horns players were talentless. we had some good ones that couldnt weather the storm (gill, harris, galloway) anyway. i think franks resume speaks for itself. he was great a k-state and the difference in play from horns last year to last year and last year to this year are great. hasnt translated to wins yet but were a much better team. also, sindarious has a shot at sec freshman of the year.
I was being sarcastic. If you look at my posts you'd see how I've defended Brenton, Martin, and the team against comments from the some of the members of this board. I've noticed that those members aren't posting in here right now. They will show up again the next time we have a bad game though.
baitandswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:07 PM   #165
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Didn't like the way martin treated Kacinas in this one. No need for another Frank discussion though. Nice win.
it happens every game

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:10 PM   #166
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

So...since this is the first Hoops Game Thread I've posted in this season, does this mean I need to keep posting in them from here on out?

#itsonlyweirdifitdoesntwork
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:16 PM   #167
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503867758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
So...since this is the first Hoops Game Thread I've posted in this season, does this mean I need to keep posting in them from here on out?

#itsonlyweirdifitdoesntwork
Don't worry...... we will only give you credit if we win, and won't blame you if we lose!
Old 01-30-2014, 03:57 PM   #168
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I believe Thornwell has all the potential to be a star for us.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #169
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

If we didnt win tonight I was going to suggest the COCKLOVER has lost her MOJO starting the threads...OH WELL!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote