CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
kingofnerf
4Runner
robgusc76
gamecockgal
Storm Of Spurs
ReadR00ster
QCB
CBS: SOS to Florida? (3151)
Juco QBs? (1146)
SDS grades the Furma (904)
we can STILL win the (889)
Auburn/USC point spr (753)
How do you want Aubu (653)
Whenever I Get Depre (650)
If the Head Ball Coa (504)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (323)
When did it change ? (240)
Cann tipping plays?
Juco QBs?
Williams and Mitch
How do you want Auburn to
we can STILL win the east
Auburn/USC point spread
Just started playing &quo
World of Warcraft, CSGO,
2016 - Issac Nauta
CBS: SOS to Florida?

Old 02-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #21
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Today's Kenny Mckinleys Birthday

Happy Birthday Kenny.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:19 PM   #22
KaneisAble
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
KaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot materialKaneisAble is USC mascot material

One of the best to ever don the Garnet & Black. Wish he could've gotten the help he needed. Too many young men suffer silently w/ depression and feel as though asking for help is a sign of weakness. It's not.

Rest in Peace, #11.
KaneisAble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #23
AikenRooster
Most hated poster.

Male

CockyCash: 399
AikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AikenRooster

Would be in the starting lineup of Stupid Bowl XLVIII tonight. Damn. Kenny, we miss you, brother. RIP.

Last edited by AikenRooster; 02-02-2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Damn auto correct
AikenRooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:40 AM   #24
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricCock View Post

My favorite Kenny video... you can genuinely tell he was a good guy
That was a great video. How sad to see such a happy soul end it the way he did. To think no one is there for you and to be so wrong in reality. God rest his soul and I hope he is grilling some burgers with Coach Joe.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #25
highpockets12
Recruit

Male

highpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurshighpockets12 has earned his spurs

Every time I walk into WB.I catch myself looking over at the spot I last seen him , outside SOS` office on the balcony watching a game.
highpockets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #26
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpockets12 View Post
Every time I walk into WB.I catch myself looking over at the spot I last seen him , outside SOS` office on the balcony watching a game.
Damn, that hit me kind of hard man. I know what you mean.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 08:05 PM   #27
Master Bedroom
Two Deep

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that was the Uga game 2010...also the same day Marcus Lattimore was introduced to the rest of the world. That was a good day.
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #28
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

It's still hard to accept that such a bright light could be silenced by depression. RIP KM11.

Last edited by Cockholio; 02-03-2014 at 09:18 PM.
Cockholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #29
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talonsgsgp has developed his gaff and talons

Rocking heaven's team .
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:37 AM   #30
jtm12180
Walk On

Male

jtm12180 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
yep, I specifically remember seeing him up there at the UGA game
jtm12180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:33 PM   #31
arice12
Gamecock Born and Bred

Male

arice12 has hatched from the shell

Knew him personally, always had a smile big smile on his face you could see right under that face mask
arice12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:12 PM   #32
2cocky4ya
Walk On

Male

2cocky4ya has hatched from the shell

One of the saddest stories I heard. Great piece by ESPN

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...92&src=desktop
Old 02-04-2014, 11:56 PM   #33
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

He is definitely missed. He went to the same high school I did so I don't live too far away from there. After his death when I would wear my Gamecocks gear people would come up to me and ask how I felt about his death. Well duh!!!!!! How do you think I feel? He is missed by many. When I pass our alma mater I always think of him.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #34
jtm12180
Walk On

Male

jtm12180 has hatched from the shell

where is Kenny buried?
jtm12180 is offline   Reply With Quote