CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Regalcock
taylorssc
Gamecocks1137
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Tolley
The Yancey
ccured
SwampFox
TN game weather (1743)
Who is your favorite (1151)
Aliens Are Real (561)
Michigan AD Dave Bra (491)
FSU vs. Louisville (366)
Virgin Spaceship Exp (339)
Need a ride tomorrow (268)
UT Vols failed to re (229)
Talking Animals (199)
Cavs vs. Bulls (174)
Name a Gamecock
Have you ever been so wro
TN game weather
This season and recruitin
4th down territory
Poll Position: Tennesee v
2 west upper Tenn Tics (A
Interesting quotes from D
**USC vs. Tennessee GAME
Uniforms for Tenn

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 07:07 PM   #2401
SpurProsecutor
Downhill Runner

Male

CockyCash: 500
SpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: 2014 Recruiting Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambam View Post
Or maybe UT finally realized they couldn't sign everyone and he was the odd man out (or one of them), went to his fallback school (SC State), then got an offer from OK(possibly sign and place) and decided that was a better fit.

But yes, this kid seems to crave the spotlight (except I haven't seen anything on him other than this blurb) so it's probably "ego pure and simple".
UT landed a bunch of recruits but I was glad to see that none of them came out of the state of SC.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:08 PM   #2402
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Solid ending in Athens disappointing out here in San Angelo it was fun to go through my 1st signing day on the inside though
Old 02-05-2014, 07:13 PM   #2403
SpurProsecutor
Downhill Runner

Male

SpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervousSpurProsecutor is making other chickens nervous

Not that it really matters on the playing field, but Wesley Green's commitment moved us up to #16 on the Rivals Team Rankings with an average star rating of 3.48, which is better than ClemTater's average rating of 3.45.

The Carolina staff should open a few cold ones tonight as they closed the deal on some of our most important need positions on National Signing Day. And by the way, we are going to light up the rankings for the 2015 class with some of the best football talent to come out of the state of SC in the last 5 to 10 years likely to sign with Carolina during the next cycle.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:16 PM   #2404
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
you just jinxed away Wesley
Come again?
Old 02-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #2405
qcgamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4Life View Post
I understand you are content with medicine recruiting by the top 4 school in that nation with a 33-6 record but at some point when are we going to admit me have trouble landing top recruits?

EPIC FAIL!!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #2406
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcgamecock View Post
EPIC FAIL!!!!

Epic fail because of iPhone spell check.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #2407
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

SC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talonsSC Tag has developed his gaff and talons

I hate to be the that guy but what happened to Darrius Caldwell?

I was really excited about him IMO he was our best DL prospect.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:21 PM   #2408
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

rrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post

SEC wouldn't accept a non-qualifying juco transfer with less than 3 semesters at said juco...signed with Arizona State.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #2409
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113258514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post

He did not complete 3 semesters of school to become eligible to transfer to an SEC college.

Pac 12 does not have that rule. Illinois kinda screwed him (letting him practice while he was ineligible) and so he goes to the Sun Devils.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #2410
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
So basically we are looking at the following extreme scenarios:

1. Lammons chooses Wisc, Green chooses UGA, Wideman chooses FSU, McClain sticks with Nebraska and 215 is finally happy. (j/k)

2. Lammons, Green, Wideman and McClain all choose us.

And of course, anything in between. If number 2 did come true, where would we finish in the overall rankings? Before someone asks, no, I don't think that's the most important thing, just curious.
Option #2 is the winner!!

Too bad 215 is not here to celebrate...
Old 02-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #2411
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Stack this class on what is shaping up for 2015 and that is looking SOLID.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #2412
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Option #2 is the winner!!

Too bad 215 is not here to celebrate...
yea, where is 215....at the very least I was hoping for an apology from him.....turns out, he actually made us all look better because of his negativity.....well somebody's always going to be wrong, glad it was him....
Old 02-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #2413
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

rrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his comb

Y'all need to leave 215 alone...imagine how hard it would be if you discovered everything that you believed to be true was wrong.

Last edited by rrsandersjr; 02-05-2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Wording
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #2414
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
Y'all need to leave 215 alone...imagine how hard it would be if you discovered everything that you believed to be true was wrong.
I'm not one to hold a drudge, but seems like everybody ought to own up to their mistakes.
And I'll accept his apology when given. Maybe he's just a troll and we'll never hear from him again.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:00 AM   #2415
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I'm not one to hold a drudge, but seems like everybody ought to own up to their mistakes.
And I'll accept his apology when given. Maybe he's just a troll and we'll never hear from him again.
My admonishment was tongue in cheek.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #2416
carolinamyke
Recruit

Male

carolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his combcarolinamyke is developing his comb

yep "215" liked to report facts"LOL . He was in reality when rest of us weren't. HAHA. "Realism" he said.

He was not a "sunshine pumper" because he knew we were getting no good recruits and if anyone seemed to think we just may sign some good recruits etc he got defensive and called them "sunshine pumpers" and they could not deal with "facts"

Notice he has disappeared. He was childish and immature
Old 02-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #2417
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
My admonishment was tongue in cheek.
I know, but I just wanted to say that I and hopefully everyone shouldn't hold his opinions against him.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:07 AM   #2418
CharlotteGameCock
Recruit

Male

CharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinamyke View Post
yep "215" liked to report facts"LOL . He was in reality when rest of us weren't. HAHA. "Realism" he said.

He was not a "sunshine pumper" because he knew we were getting no good recruits and if anyone seemed to think we just may sign some good recruits etc he got defensive and called them "sunshine pumpers" and they could not deal with "facts"

Ah, 215: "When Keepin' It Real Goes Wrong"
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #2419
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

Quote:

Or maybe a tater troll.

Fact: our coaches can recruit. Ask The Nebraska fans. Never mind don't. They are just blaming Mclains parents.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:16 AM   #2420
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Childish and immature, huh?

I'm right here. I'm sorry that I don't have time to go sit on a message board all day behind a keyboard and attack other posters all day. Maybe you should shut the hell up before you start attacking people.
Closed Thread