CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
spareparts
Spurticus
MWard
ertman420
usc90grad
Cunningham wants to (1173)
ESPN article on Clow (775)
Clemson Georgia Game (658)
New Led Zep releases (151)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (146)
Truly Inspiring (133)
2014 garnet and blac (84)
2 tickets for USC vs (8)
Chick Redefines the (0)
The Bama series (0)
Acock reviews the SEC Net
Spread vs. aTm
Tennessee hires Donnie Ty
SEC Network "Take It
**USC vs. USC-Upstate GAM
The Bama series
Clemson Georgia Game to b
ESPN article on Clowney -
2015 - Davon Durant
2016 - Issac Nauta

Old 02-05-2014, 10:55 PM   #661
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Commitment - Dexter Wideman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
Told yall. Haha. Go cocks
so I guess this is a joke too....
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:55 PM   #662
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftertwobowls View Post
Does anybody know when will we know if he has the grades to qualify?
May-June
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #663
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Signee - Dexter Wideman

Yeah I think he and sawyer have a great chance to play a lot next year if they work hard in the classroom and on the practice field and come in ready to work. Should be exciting.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #664
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 4162750
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
May-June
True, should've known. As soon as I posted that I thought about it and realized it would be when school ends.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #665
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Hoping to sweet baby Jesus, Wideman makes it in. We can't lose our two prizes DE recruits to JUCO...
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:37 PM   #666
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

According to TM on TBS Wideman is on pace to make it tho he has 0% room for error. I said going in I would be happy with 1 of the 2 studs - Wideman or Sawyer - qualifying and the hope is Wideman makes it.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:57 PM   #667
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
According to TM on TBS Wideman is on pace to make it tho he has 0% room for error. I said going in I would be happy with 1 of the 2 studs - Wideman or Sawyer - qualifying and the hope is Wideman makes it.

Really hoping Wideman qualifies

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #668
Master Bedroom
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBASEBALL1 View Post
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #669
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 219460
elcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talonselcid99 has developed his gaff and talons

I won't say I am certain he will get in. I will say his situation has always been far better than Sawyer's (for what it is worth, awesome move by our staff...GED & immediately placed- if he does his work, he will be here in a year). Of our 4-5 signees on the bubble, Wideman & Doobie are the two who truly need to be on our 2014 depth chart.