CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ReadR00ster
rosstheboss
Latti
donbgamecock
Bobby Boucher
ConwayGamecock
usc1
Regalcock
El Cid Ranger
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (2674)
BREAD (522)
Sindarius Thornwell (340)
Dress shirt help (335)
Starz Black Sails (274)
Best Child Acting Pe (236)
Grill 225 (Market Pa (168)
South Carolina @ Aub (110)
Well gameday just go (105)
Unsung Hero (84)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #3
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!
Kelcy and Vic questioned
Sindarius Thornwell Draft
Grill 225 (Market Pavilli
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
South Carolina @ Auburn S
Name a Gamecock
Does Brenton Williams hav
Josh Cunningham Power For

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 12:17 AM   #2421
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Recruiting Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
Or maybe a tater troll.

Fact: our coaches can recruit. Ask The Nebraska fans. Never mind don't. They are just blaming Mclains parents.
Yeah, you caught me. You all did. I'm a tater troll.

Haven't missed a game since 2006, but alas, I am a tater troll.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #2422
CharlotteGameCock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
CharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudlyCharlotteGameCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Childish and immature, huh?

I'm right here. I'm sorry that I don't have time to go sit on a message board all day behind a keyboard and attack other posters all day. Maybe you should shut the hell up before you start attacking people.
Come On Man!!! You have to have a sense of humor after you've posted non-stop negative crap on here for the past few weeks only to have everything work out. Everyone is happy and poking a little fun at you - I know I'm not meaning to make a big deal out of it.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #2423
BuCockyfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
BuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his combBuCockyfan is developing his comb

Quote:

If you go against the almighty hivemind that runs this board, you're instantly labeled a troll or a tater. It's an easy label for anyone that holds a different viewpoint.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:25 AM   #2424
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuCockyfan View Post
If you go against the almighty hivemind that runs this board, you're instantly labeled a troll or a tater. It's an easy label for anyone that holds a different viewpoint.
You know, normally I disagree with you, but you make a valid point here.

Heaven forbid my opinion doesn't line up with everyone else's, and when it doesn't, it's "negative crap."
Old 02-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #2425
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm sorry that I don't have time to go sit on a message board all day behind a keyboard and attack other posters all day.
But you sure had plenty of time finding ways to post pessimistic comments about our recruiting.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:41 AM   #2426
thekob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Quote:
You know, normally I disagree with you, but you make a valid point here.

Heaven forbid my opinion doesn't line up with everyone else's, and when it doesn't, it's "negative crap."
You know you're comiserating with a UF troll, dont you? Your recruiting posts were over the top negative for no reason. Whats worse is that instead of owning up to it and eating crow (delicious crow for any gamecock fan given the situation) you just come back with a flurry of negativity. I gotta wonder, why do you claim go be a fan of something that you're so pessimistic about? To me, if I was constantly being all doom and gloom about the gamecocks, I'd take a step back and find another hobby or something....that's no way to go through life man.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:49 AM   #2427
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekob View Post
You know you're comiserating with a UF troll, dont you? Your recruiting posts were over the top negative for no reason. Whats worse is that instead of owning up to it and eating crow (delicious crow for any gamecock fan given the situation) you just come back with a flurry of negativity. I gotta wonder, why do you claim go be a fan of something that you're so pessimistic about? To me, if I was constantly being all doom and gloom about the gamecocks, I'd take a step back and find another hobby or something....that's no way to go through life man.
Are message boards not for posting opinions? Again, I will not apologize for having an opinion that was different from everyone else's and being viewed as "negative."

If you (not just you, but anyone else) have a problem with what I post, you can utilize the ignore feature that this site provides. I won't lose any sleep over it.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:59 AM   #2428
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
But you sure had plenty of time finding ways to post pessimistic comments about our recruiting.
I also never went out of my way to personally attack another poster and call them out like some did just because my opinion differed from theirs.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #2429
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114893542
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:

Ok Gamecock fan!

I want to hear you say Yahoo! We did a great job with this class!

The only negative is that we did not sign a rb or barker. We did everything else that was set out to do and more. #LOB baby!
Old 02-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #2430
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

215 is a troll. Any true Gamecock would come on here and admit he was steered wrongly about our coaching staff and their exceptionally phenominal recruiting in 2014 by an irrational belief in clemson or other SEC school's propoganda. I suppose there could be a few weak-minded "realists" and "anti-sunshine pumpers" who would fall prey to Clemson propoganda. But those people would not react like 215. They would be apologetic to other Gamecock fans. Nope, his claims to have never missed a game since 2006 is false and unprovable. Moreover, his actions are inconsistent with his claims. Nope, I am voting for troll.

Shaq Attack
Old 02-06-2014, 08:45 AM   #2431
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Today starts the 2015 cycle. Closing this thread.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Closed Thread