CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
donbgamecock
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
Fight, win, kick a-- (1355)
Why I'm hopeful abou (989)
The Gator Bowl wants (978)
CFN prediction for a (924)
USC will upset Aubur (794)
A simple defensive l (778)
What happened to thi (711)
In-state QB talent (574)
This is War (399)
Texas athletic direc (363)
In-state QB talent
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Texas athletic director:
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
Cann tipping plays?

Old 02-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #21
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Feb 5, ..25 years ago today

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
Was this meant to be English?
Allow me to translate :
I heard an ugly rumor one time and since I am a troll I will now insinuate something. I guess someone will ban me now.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #22
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpockets12 View Post
Yall need to do a little research about jm. you might not bring his name up. Let the truth be known. ask some of the old timers. Me I have my own personal reasons. But let me say this he wasnt the only one doing it ? Well guess my 1st admenment rights are about to be revoked.

1 - I am not sure what you are talking about.

2 - take your 1st amendment right BS somewhere else. You have the freedom to post whatever you want here. We have the freedom to ban you. No one is getting arrested and sent to Siberian Goulag.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #23
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

Not only was that authentic frontier gibberish...

Seriously, I remember it well. Only 10 years old, but I was sitting on my grandma's couch watching the news with her.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #24
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Coach Joe's personal faults have been well documented. No need to bring them up every time a thread about him comes up.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #25
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Here's some old Black Magic photos to pay hammage to the man in Black.Kinda miss having the "GO COCKS" on the cheerleader shorts. I think McGee had that removed.
Attached Images

Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #26
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

another one
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #27
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Thanks Jethro Beaver for another shot of Donna Rice's best asset. I never get tired of looking at her buttocks.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:11 PM   #28
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Old 02-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #29
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

here's a better "Black Magic" worthy photo of Donna Rice
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #30
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

I've never promoted my Youtube videos before, so don't hate me. When I uploaded the 1988 South Carolina vs. Georgia game I included the Joe Morrison Show at the end of it if anyone would like to see it. Skip to 1:03:30.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #31
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I was a junior at Carolina and was walking into Douglas dorm when someone on my floor mentioned it.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #32
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10258
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

RIP Coach Joe Mo
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:12 AM   #33
duff18
Blue Chip

Male

duff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his combduff18 is developing his comb

I was a sophomore. Remember it all too well....sparky was a nice man and I loved bobby fuller, but the program went backwards and it took a long time to recover.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
duff18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #34
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Dude was a rebel from what I hear
Old 02-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #35
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
I've never promoted my Youtube videos before, so don't hate me. When I uploaded the 1988 South Carolina vs. Georgia game I included the Joe Morrison Show at the end of it if anyone would like to see it. Skip to 1:03:30.

You should. I love watching the old games.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #36
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29792600
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 803scdantes View Post
I see.....good for him. Sucks for the other party though.

pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:34 AM   #37
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:

Hey can you send me the link to this. I would love to see some of these old games and check out your videos. (If the link was included, I couldn't see it since I'm at work and all lol)
Old 02-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #38
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

I'm kind of torn when it comes to Coach Mo. He brought our program to a point of national relevance, but if he had lived, I'm not sure he would have survived the steroid scandal.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #39
southerntramp
Game MVP

Male

southerntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
Here's some old Black Magic photos to pay hammage to the man in Black.Kinda miss having the "GO COCKS" on the cheerleader shorts. I think McGee had that removed.
I played for Coach Moe...loved him...was recruited by other big schools at the time, but when I met Coach I knew immediately.

The King Dixon had those amazing shorts removed. Idiot.
southerntramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #40
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:

Nice! Question.. when did we switch our bench to the other side of the field like it is nowadays?