CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
taylorssc
zcockz
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
ReadR00ster
Pw00132
HBC Weekly Presser (1470)
Thompson Has Neck In (1269)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (656)
What fish do you eat (621)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (538)
KY Suspends 4 Player (537)
Clowney didnt get ma (507)
4th & 1 Play (449)
Request (307)
2016 - Tavien Feaster
So What?
Out of the top 25
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Cleaned up version: SEC E
One player could have cha
Clowney didnt get married
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
4th & 1 Play

Old 01-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #61
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit
Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Another awesome video of actual group play. There is not a MMO like it. I cant wait to get to really enjoy this game. Just check it out and look how bad ass this is.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #62
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Pre-order is now live! http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/preorder

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:17 PM   #63
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Voice Casting Revealed. Pretty good group of actors. Interesting video.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...cast-announced

Old 01-31-2014, 10:48 PM   #64
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I pre-ordered with 25% off. How long until April???

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #65
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Crap, so if I'm going to play on console, I'm going to have to pick up one of the new gens?

I'm assuming you are going to have to role a new toon? No imports?
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:15 AM   #66
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Everything will be new.

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #67
USC97
Walk On

Male

USC97 has hatched from the shell

Pre-purchased today. I hope I get a beta invite soon.
USC97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:47 PM   #68
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Just pre-ordered the Imperial Version from Amazon. Also saw where it was #10 on the Best Sellers list. That's really good for a PC game.

Also read that by last August ESO had over 3 million Beta applications. So I wonder how many they are up to now.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:26 PM   #69
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I decided not to go with Imperial. I played an Imp in Skyrim but I just don't like being the bad guy. The pre-order bonus pack on the regular edition will serve me well.

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #70
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I decided not to go with Imperial. I played an Imp in Skyrim but I just don't like being the bad guy. The pre-order bonus pack on the regular edition will serve me well.
The only reason I did was because I had a gift card. Maybe I will be able to sell some Imperial style armor at the beginning of game to earn some quick gold lol.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:11 PM   #71
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Is it true that if you get it for console that you have to pay an added subscription fee plus Xbox live?(or psn network)
It's been confirmed that XBOX Live will still require the sub cost on top of ESO sub. However, Sony has waived the sub cost for ESO and will not charge anything to play the game on the PS4.

Old 02-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #72
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

The Elder Scrolls Online on PS4: Your Questions Answered

Quote:
Will playing online with The Elder Scrolls Online have a separate subscription compared to PlayStation Plus? — @NathanaelMoner

A PlayStation Plus membership is not required to play The Elder Scrolls Online. PS4 players will only be required to pay the same monthly subscription associated with The Elder Scrolls Online that PC and Mac users will pay—nothing more.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ions-answered/

Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 PM   #73
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Another Beta test this weekend. Hell yeah. We get to keep our character progression this time, so we get to go to some higher content now.

Old 02-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #74
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I have one higher level toon but I have mostly just been playing around with character creation. I want to have the right stats out of the box come 4-4. I've played all 3 of the opening areas now too. What are you playing?

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #75
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Im playing a wood elf, got to level 15 I think. Was just finishing the island I started on.

Old 02-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #76
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

I don't understand the bethesda argument about it being on consoles and trying to get PS and X1 to not require gold or psn. Are they under the impression that people would buy the console and not purchase the live functioning and would simply just purchase it for ESO and be content with paying the subscription fee? I understand they may not have planned for it to be on console, but it just sounds strange to me, being a console-only player, to have a subscription tacked on to Live rather than being included.

The reason I'm really frustrated is because I want more Elder Scrolls, I'm not necessarily interested in the Online factor, though it is cool. I don't think bethesda is purposefully making it seem unclear, to me, the situation sounds like a scenario in which that one person you don't like(the consoles) was around when you invited everyone else to go somewhere, but you felt obligated to invite them. It just seems weird to me.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:16 PM   #77
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

3 Things Skyrim Players Need to Know About ESO
Read more at http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...Eq3lDophPxr.99

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #78
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
I don't understand the bethesda argument about it being on consoles and trying to get PS and X1 to not require gold or psn. Are they under the impression that people would buy the console and not purchase the live functioning and would simply just purchase it for ESO and be content with paying the subscription fee? I understand they may not have planned for it to be on console, but it just sounds strange to me, being a console-only player, to have a subscription tacked on to Live rather than being included.

The reason I'm really frustrated is because I want more Elder Scrolls, I'm not necessarily interested in the Online factor, though it is cool. I don't think bethesda is purposefully making it seem unclear, to me, the situation sounds like a scenario in which that one person you don't like(the consoles) was around when you invited everyone else to go somewhere, but you felt obligated to invite them. It just seems weird to me.
Well the thing about it is there's a subscription fee for everyone..PC, console, etc. This pays for the ESO's upkeep, servers, add-ons, expansions, paychecks, everything. But then you have PSN and LIVE that require their own seperate fees to operate, whereas the PC doesn't have this. So that is why you have the two, they are not inclusive of each other but totally separate. PSN and LIVE do not pay for ESO's expenses or costs to run the game. I'm assuming since Sony is the one that requested ESO to go to console, they waived the PSN fee. Microsoft has said they will not waive the fee for LIVE but you know how they change policies in an instant when Sony does something. So one can not expect the PC users to pay so that everyone on the console can play for free. Console users are more-than-likely paying for PSN and LIVE whether they play ESO or not. The console users should write MS and tell them to layoff the LIVE fee.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #79
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Oh well, I broke down and ordered a PS4 last night, so I could get in on this.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #80
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
3 Things Skyrim Players Need to Know About ESO
Read more at http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...Eq3lDophPxr.99
Ouch man kind of not what I was expecting. Hopefully you can respec the characters like Bethesda said they would try to do earlier in the gaming process. Question is the 4 classes like a special on top of the normal skills that have been in recent games?, or will Templars not be able to cast fire spells, or ice spells that a destruction caster can cast?
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote