CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
Acockolypse Now
Interesting quotes f (2067)
Have you ever been s (1283)
Tennessee Offense Br (812)
Key for 2015 defense (769)
Women's Team Ranked (511)
This season and recr (441)
Skai Moore out for U (435)
Lebron makes Clevela (342)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (235)
For all the uniform (191)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 02-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #21
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Should FSU QB Jameis Winston Sit Out Next Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
I mean he won the Heisman Trophy last year. He has the height and can fling it if needed.

Why risk injury by playing his sophomore season?

I think Jimbo Fisher or whoever coaches down there are being really selfish by not having Winston sit out and work out for the draft when he is eligible...

Maybe Mike Wilbon or someone can ask this question and bring it to light?

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #22
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:

Haha remember that article, but didn't read the comments, until today. The comment about Clowney mine as well retire when he signs his NFL contract, because he shouldn't take the risk to get hurt, is spot on how rediculous the media can be sometimes.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #23
35-21
The Thickened Chicken

Male

CockyCash: 200
35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

I think all 5-Star players should just sign with an agent out of HS and train for the NFL combine for 3 years. Nick Saban would crap himself.
35-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #24
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

Why leave FSU until the last day of eligibility? Rules and laws literally don't apply to him at FSU.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #25
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I question his motivation, he always takes plays off. Watch film from last season after he throws the ball he just loafs around and doesn't try to catch it, that just pure laziness. Seriously on every pass he only gives 50% effort because he doesnt go catch it which is the other 50% of a pass. Would you guys want a guy on your team that only gives 50% on every passing play? Is he out of shape not conditioned , just doesnt care?
I'm going to point out every time he breaths heavy and put's his hands anywhere but under center and I'm going to say he's tired and out of shape!
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #26
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

No, he needs to play! If he sits out then the Pros will think he has a bad attitude and he will lose draft status.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:50 PM   #27
robert40
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
robert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming inrobert40 has feathers coming in

Love this!!!
robert40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #28
jch81
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudlyjch81 is crowing loudly

Quote:
I mean he won the Heisman Trophy last year. He has the height and can fling it if needed.

Why risk injury by playing his sophomore season?

I think Jimbo Fisher or whoever coaches down there are being really selfish by not having Winston sit out and work out for the draft when he is eligible...

Maybe Mike Wilbon or someone can ask this question and bring it to light?
Some play for the love of the game. If a player is going out there constantly worrying about getting hurt then they shouldnt be out there to begin with. I would guarantee if Jimbo asked Jameis to sit he would be very upset and would not be likely to go along with that.
jch81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #29
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

this is another too much time on your hands thread.....
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #30
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
Some play for the love of the game. If a player is going out there constantly worrying about getting hurt then they shouldnt be out there to begin with. I would guarantee if Jimbo asked Jameis to sit he would be very upset and would not be likely to go along with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
this is another too much time on your hands thread.....

Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #31
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
thanks for proving my point.... was that your voice.

go to a bar, spend some money....talk to trashy looking girls.....
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #32
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
thanks for proving my point.... was that your voice.

go to a bar, spend some money....talk to trashy looking girls.....

You have a good night too.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:54 PM   #33
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

remember

19,122>17,405

& in some cases

2008>2010

so

15.24 > 9.02 too
Old 02-07-2014, 10:24 PM   #34
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I think mike wilbon deserves an email asking him if he is going to get on his soapbox against Winston playing this season also GH.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #35
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I got you GH.

Some folks are slow on the uptake.
wat

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote