CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CoverTwo
uscjeremynca
Acockolypse Now
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
El Cid Ranger
auslander
Spurticus
The Yancey
GarnetSwarm1990
Blake McClain (911)
What ever happened t (884)
Clemson, Auburn home (565)
Fall Camp. (556)
The Believer - Spurr (402)
Clowney's Madden Rat (282)
This is why I gave u (272)
2017 - Jaden Hunter (265)
2016 - B.J. Emmons (225)
Daily Dose of Food P (202)
Green and Lammons
official UFC thread. (new
Ranking the SEC Female Fa
Best Offensive "Trip
Ranking the SEC Stadium A
What ever happened to Phi
Blake McClain
2015 - Zack Bailey
Clemson, Auburn home and
Clemson Recruiting...how

Old 02-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #41
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan
Default Re: New Baseball Hats

Does anybody know when these go on sale? Figured GBT would have them by now.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #42
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Don't like the "crescent" or the palm tree> that's right, I said palm tree because it doesn't look like a palmetto tree. Actually, the whole design looks like something you would find on a Walmart coozy or sweatshirt.
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #43
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by i29gman View Post
Don't like the "crescent" or the palm tree> that's right, I said palm tree because it doesn't look like a palmetto tree.
I don't know how they could've gotten it any more identical to the state flag with it being so small and less detailed.

This is an example of searching for things to complain about.
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:58 PM   #44
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
The only people who buy all that palmetto shit are people who are moving here from other places who are trying to prove how "native" they are. Seriously yall - you cannot believe how ridiculous popular all that is for tourists. I gave up wearing that years ago because it says "I just moved here"
I usually agree with everything you have to say, but this is just ridiculous. I was born not 15 minutes from where I'm sitting and have lived in the same few square miles my entire life and I wear that "palmetto shit" all the time. Sorry that I'm proud of where I'm from.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #45
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

I'm confused I thought a palmetto tree was a palm tree
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:11 PM   #46
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Just a type of palm tree. The palm trees that are native here are palmettos.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #47
helladonks
Walk On

helladonks has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
The only people who buy all that palmetto shit are people who are moving here from other places who are trying to prove how "native" they are. Seriously yall - you cannot believe how ridiculous popular all that is for tourists. I gave up wearing that years ago because it says "I just moved here"

Of course I don't like it because I hate the deliberate change or fcking with our traditions just to make money off tourists. And our tradition is a GAMECOCK not the Southern Ohio State Flag. Like it or not , that's how they will see it. And that's going to make big bucks as usual for the pimps who sell out our school tradition for "likes".

Leave shit alone for once.

Please tell me you understand WHY that stuff is produced, and who it's targeted to, and who wears it. Please tell me you understand who buys that stuff.
Are you ever happy?
helladonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:38 PM   #48
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaterHater1984 View Post
I don't know how they could've gotten it any more identical to the state flag with it being so small and less detailed.

Here,

I will help you: http://www.scstatehouse.gov/studentp...uff/seal.shtml
Old 02-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #49
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Ours is a sabal palmetto, one of many varieties of palm trees. The tree on the hat ain't a sabal palmetto.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #50
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

Or, it is a poor attempt at one
Old 02-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #51
KLUCAS
Jack Leggett's NIGHTMARE

Male

CockyCash: 800
KLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his combKLUCAS is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan View Post
Does anybody know when these go on sale? Figured GBT would have them by now.
It's the never ending saga of Under Armour. We (GBT) ordered these hats back in October of 2013. The original ship was Dec 15th (in time for Christmas). It was then pushed back to Feb 7th.....Long story short, I recieved an email last Wednesday that said they'll ship Feb 21st---We'll see if it changes again.

I'll post as soon as they arrive at our warehouse.

Thanks

SHOP ONLINE @ WWW.GARNETANDBLACKTRADITIONS.COM
YOUR HEADQUARTERS FOR EVERYTHING GARNET AND BLACK

KLUCAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #52
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaterHater1984 View Post

SC Shops does a very nice logo, even when small. I love theirs.

Personally, I prefer the SC Shops logo, as this one just looks scrawny to me. But oh well...as long as they win with them on, I couldn't care less.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:26 PM   #53
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLUCAS View Post
It's the never ending saga of Under Armour. We (GBT) ordered these hats back in October of 2013. The original ship was Dec 15th (in time for Christmas). It was then pushed back to Feb 7th.....Long story short, I recieved an email last Wednesday that said they'll ship Feb 21st---We'll see if it changes again.

I'll post as soon as they arrive at our warehouse.

Thanks
Sounds about right. Thank you
Old 02-10-2014, 07:37 PM   #54
beak2
4-Star

Male

beak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his combbeak2 is developing his comb

I like a plain gamecock on all our sports teams uniforms.

beak2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #55
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
Where they run into that baseball powerhouse known as...LIBERTY!
I know you already know/remember, but Liberty gave us all we could handle in our series last year! We were "fortunate" to win that series!!!

Too bad we won't see Toman and his team in the reg season this year..... but who knows, we might see them in the post season!

Also, gotta kill the Tigers that their season has ended in Cola 2 years in a row!!! Beating JackLegg is one of my favorite pass times!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #56
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons

I heard our alternates have the playground on the back.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #57
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson View Post
I heard our alternates have the playground on the back.
No way...it would have to be right up front and standing out...