CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Aggie96
Gamecocks1137
jebodiah
b381l
Gamecock in TX
Acockolypse Now
cockycrazy2001
jellafever
Cockypantherfan
Vote for Browns star (3128)
texags (2639)
Shaw Lighting Up Bro (2247)
2016 Commitment - Ja (1849)
Preparing for the sm (1504)
Connor Shaw intervie (903)
Gameday Garnet Polo (760)
Aggie Statistics (744)
Clowney (725)
They are coming to y (586)
What would be your defini
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Hard Knocks this week.
Gameday Garnet Polo
Spurrier accepts cockys c
Aggie Statistics
They are coming to your c
Preparing for the smash r
texags
Vote for Browns starting

Old 02-09-2014, 07:54 PM   #81
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC Women vs. Arkansas GAME Thread**

Hope we have made enough progress...... these next 5 games will be a good test for our team! Going yo be fun to watch!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:17 PM   #82
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Awesome game today!

So we now have the same record as Sanford and Louisville. Could we be the number 4th team in the nation tomorrow?

We have an amazing team, the best coach, and the crowds keep getting better and better!
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #83
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
Awesome game today!

So we now have the same record as Sanford and Louisville. Could we be the number 4th team in the nation tomorrow?

We have an amazing team, the best coach, and the crowds keep getting better and better!
The drive for 5,000 fans at every home game!
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #84
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
We cruised to this win. Thoughts. I have a lot. 1. Coates, the fact that she is JUST a freshman is absolutely RIDICUOLOUS!!! The players of other teams are already SCARED of her. SHE is only a FRESHMAN!!! 2. Considering what I have just said about Coates, White and Wilson are both BETTER than Coates offensively and will be great on defense too! (and yeah... I am going to go ahead predict Wilson to USC!!!!!) 3. Welch is good enough for the WNBA. I am serious. She is our BEST player right now and many WNBA teams would be LUCKY to have her. 4. Tiffany Mitchell is our second best player behind Welch. And she is getting better every game and deserves all the national attention she is getting. ( I just wish Welch would get more than she does). SHE IS ONLY A SOPHOMORE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, AC, you've made Read forget all about Kelsey Who.

Actually, this is a very astute post with which I agree(except for the Wilson comment-not sure about that yet).

And indeed, AW could play in the WNBA right now. Her in-game adjustments giving the team what it needs are amazing.

As for Wilson, I think her official visit gave her & Roscoe a lot to think about. Think they began to realize that the young women who choose to stay home & become the foundation of Dawn's dynasty will become the most beloved women in the history of our state.

Sorry, A'ja, but we're not gonna make it easy for you to leave us.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:25 PM   #85
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPat View Post

Actually, this is a very astute post with which I agree(except for the Wilson comment-not sure about that yet).

And indeed, AW could play in the WNBA right now. Her in-game adjustments giving the team what it needs are amazing.

As for Wilson, I think her official visit gave her & Roscoe a lot to think about. Think they began to realize that the young women who choose to stay home & become the foundation of Dawn's dynasty will become the most beloved women in the history of our state.

I think it's between us and UCONN and we will come out on top.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 PM   #86
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I think it's between us and UCONN and we will come out on top.
So do I, but I gotta hear A'ja say it.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #87
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:

I think Aja a silent, it's just a matter if someone else is going to be able to flip her and we can hang on. JMO.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #88
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
So do I, but I gotta hear A'ja say it.
I agree; I'm not quite sure why she's waiting.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #89
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockhornleghorn View Post
I agree; I'm not quite sure why she's waiting.
Just guessing, after all she's a woman & we all know they're from a different planet, but this is a busy time of year for her. Might want some quiet time after her senior season is over to review her decision.