CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
snruter amabon
U-Dub Gamecock
Badazcock
b381l
wumarshall82
Spur's Addiction
Cockhornleghorn
Take-a-Knee
Regalcock
Can it get any bette (1381)
Auburn Stealing Sign (1306)
Funny Golf Story Abo (1020)
I used to like bush (965)
Defense Tackles (927)
Boo This Man... (875)
georgia rewind... (743)
Stadium improvement (465)
Doniyah Cliney to si (438)
Stay focus (416)
Winston
Gameday in Columbia
iPhone 6/6plus and Apple
**official Vandy predicti
Any way to watch the game
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Doniyah Cliney to sit out
Boo This Man...
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #221
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
baitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudly
Default Re: **USC vs. Tennessee GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoNotch Dreams View Post
Before the Tennessee game, Average loss margin in the SEC:

2009-10: 11.6 points (10 losses)
2010-11: 12.3 points (11 losses)
2011-12: 11.6 points (14 losses)
2012-13: 12.9 points (14 losses)
2013-14: 7.3 points (8 losses)

Inability to close = lack of experience, not a program being killed by a coach in his 2nd year.
You're wasting your time. This guy wants to hate Martin. He's not ever going to be convinced and doesn't care what you say. He's just on here to argue and complain because he has nothing better to do. I mean any guy that says Martin can't coach, can't see the clear improvement of our team, and isn't willing to give the coaches enough time to do their jobs is not someone you should waste your time talking to.

"Another words" he's a troll.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:53 PM   #222
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitandswitch View Post
You're wasting your time. This guy wants to hate Martin. He's not ever going to be convinced and doesn't care what you say. He's just on here to argue and complain because he has nothing better to do. I mean any guy that says Martin can't coach, can't see the clear improvement of our team, and isn't willing to give the coaches enough time to do their jobs is not someone you should waste your time talking to.

"Another words" he's a troll.

Yet another insightful post from you.

People make points, other make counter points, that is how discussions work. Because someone does not agree with you does not make them a troll.

As you can see I am not the only person who has not seen improvement this year.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #223
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

this is the best team we have had in years. is that saying much? No, it is not. That jujst shows how far we have come.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #224
cocky421
Walk On

Male

cocky421 is learning to peck

Quote:
It's ok to admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Here is an idea, why don't you give it a shot since you know so much
Old 02-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #225
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

baitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudlybaitandswitch is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky421 View Post
Here is an idea, why don't you give it a shot since you know so much
Here's an idea... read all my posts on players and coaches and get back in touch
Old 02-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #226
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
Yet another insightful post from you.

People make points, other make counter points, that is how discussions work. Because someone does not agree with you does not make them a troll.

As you can see I am not the only person who has not seen improvement this year.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #227
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Well we know you can posts pics, but not partake in a conversation
Old 02-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #228
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
Well we know you can posts pics, but not partake in a conversation
I've said my piece about you.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #229
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Then feel free to leave the thread and let the adults talk.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:37 PM   #230
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
So you're going to do the same thing as he is, but minus the entertaining pictures? Explain to me why FM is a bad coach. Preferably using actual play calling knowledge.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:53 PM   #231
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #232
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
So you're going to do the same thing as he is, but minus the entertaining pictures? Explain to me why FM is a bad coach. Preferably using actual play calling knowledge.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #233
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

There's a Van Der Beek gif for every occasion.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #234
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettosc View Post
35 rebounds a game-193 in the country
13 assists to 15 to per game ratio 186 in the country
That tough d Martin is known for 211th in the country
214 in opp fg %

Fundamentals are lacking big time.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #235
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
35 rebounds a game-193 in the country
13 assists to 15 to per game ratio 186 in the country
That tough d Martin is known for 211th in the country
214 in opp fg %

Fundamentals are lacking big time.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #236
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
I know looking at those numbers make me mad too, esp since Martin is known for tough defense.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #237
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
I know looking at those numbers make me mad too, esp since Martin is known for tough defense.
I'm not mad. I understand it takes more than half a season to build a basketball program. You're the one on here trolling.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #238
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
I'm not mad. I understand it takes more than half a season to build a basketball program. You're the one on here trolling.
We are on year two, not half a season. All I am asking for is signs of improvement. I don't see it. I really don't, esp with the talented players we have.

And again I have been here a long time, I don't troll. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are trolling. All you have done this whole season is attack other posters who don't agree with you and don't think the team is headed in the right direction or like Martin.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #239
baitandswitch
Banned

Male

Quote:
We are on year two, not half a season. All I am asking for is signs of improvement. I don't see it. I really don't, esp with the talented players we have.

And again I have been here a long time, I don't troll. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are trolling. All you have done this whole season is attack other posters who don't agree with you and don't think the team is headed in the right direction or like Martin.
Trollin', trollin, trollin on the forummmm
Closed Thread