CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
thumpin big
smoovecock
b381l
markymark550
The Yancey
johnnyb
Constant Updates on (4243)
Brad Lawing (1783)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1356)
Carolina/Clemson gam (1039)
Palmetto Bowl (946)
Chattanooga upends N (848)
NEW Pics from South (554)
Where to watch in Ar (403)
Greenville for the C (321)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (270)
Constant Updates on Watso
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Bowl projections
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Name a Gamecock
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Where to watch in Arlingt
Strategy First Steam bund

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #1201
elcid99
cant kill da rooster

Male

CockyCash: 217705
elcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudlyelcid99 is crowing loudly
Default Re: 2014 Commitment - Bryson Allen-Williams

Receipt of Signed LOI confirmed....great young man & he will be a BEAST for the G&B
Old 02-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #1202
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

gotta be my favorite recruit. He reminds me of Lattimore .. after Latti committed, he started talking about recruiting Justin Parker. He said he talked with Wesley on Monday and predicted Green, Lammons, and Dexter to us...
Old 02-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #1203
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

"They have, in my opinion, the best fans in the country, ya know? #Gamecock Nation.. Man, I can't wait to play in the Brice"

He will be a coach on the field for us.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:32 PM   #1204
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Bryson Williams in Williams Brice! This had to happen. Welcome to the Gamecocks, you will love it here.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #1205
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

He said he'll be behind Skai on the depth chart? Can we find a way to get them on the field at the same time please? Coaches? Plz? Because that'd be a scary LB duo
Old 02-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #1206
Jim Lahey
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsGuy View Post
LOI is in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Word on the street is the LETTER IS IN!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid99 View Post
Receipt of Signed LOI confirmed....great young man & he will be a BEAST for the G&B
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockybreeyan View Post
They have, in my opinion, the best fans in the country, ya know? #Gamecock Nation.. Man, I can't wait to play in the Brice"

He will be a coach on the field for us.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #1207
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

And finally, my favorite quote:

"Right now, all I am is a zero star player. Haven't earned anything. I play with a chip on my shoulder, always will."
Old 02-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #1208
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Signee - Bryson Allen-Williams

I can't wait to see this kid in action at W-B! Go get you some BAW!!

Tweeted he will wear #4 for the Gamecocks.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #1209
lakemurraycock
Blue Chip

CockyCash: 357
lakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudlylakemurraycock is crowing loudly

BAW did a great job helping make this a special class.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #1210
U-S-C till i D-I-E
Recruit

Male

U-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming inU-S-C till i D-I-E has feathers coming in

Quote:

"Right now, all I am is a zero star player. Haven't earned anything. I play with a chip on my shoulder, always will."
Sounds like a future leader to me.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #1211
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:

That is the right mindset ot have.
When he steps on the practice field, he is just another player who will have to earn his playing time...just like every freshman coming in and every returner.

You want to play at South Carolina...earn it.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 02-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #1212
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I don't want to get ahead of myself on BAW...but I have a feeling when it is all said and done, he and Skai Moore will go down as some of the best LBs to ever play at SC.

Not sure they will pass James Seawright and J.D. Fuller, but they will be in the conversation.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 02-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #1213
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I don't want to get ahead of myself on BAW...but I have a feeling when it is all said and done, he and Skai Moore will go down as some of the best LBs to ever play at SC.

Not sure they will pass James Seawright and J.D. Fuller, but they will be in the conversation.

I see the koolaid. I smell the koolaid. I can almost taste the koolaid. It looks cold. It looks sweet. It is soooooo tempting to drink it, I really wanna' drink it, it would taste soooo good . . .

but it's just my nature that I can't . . . yet. As BAW said himself: ""Right now, all I am is a zero star player. Haven't earned anything" . . . but it's just that attitude that makes me wanna' go ahead and drink the dadgum koolaid!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #1214
USC843
Recruit

Male

USC843 has feathers coming inUSC843 has feathers coming in

Quote:
He said he'll be behind Skai on the depth chart? Can we find a way to get them on the field at the same time please? Coaches? Plz? Because that'd be a scary LB duo
This is exactly what i was thinking
Old 02-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #1215
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 665832
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Barring injury, they will be; however, it may be about October before it happens on a regular basis!!
Old 02-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #1216
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

This is a smart young man. Gonna be a team captain soon I bet.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #1217
92Pony
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1015010
92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb92Pony is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-S-C till i D-I-E View Post
Sounds like a future leader to me.
THIS!

This young man may be a vocal leader of the defense starting the minute he steps on campus - he seems to just have it in him. After losing JD, Vic, Legree, and Quarles, we will need someone to step up and be that vocal leader.
Old 02-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #1218
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

BAW, Sawyer and Wideman are gold. Pumped about this dude.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #1219
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Him and Skai on the field together??? This may get ugly
Old 02-12-2014, 12:25 AM   #1220
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Thanks, C2
Closed Thread