CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
JDJones
SanAntonioCock
WeStillOwnUSC
aftertwobowls
Cockypantherfan
Ahmad
U-Dub Gamecock
Cockhornleghorn
ESPNís Marisa Martin (1757)
**USC Women vs. Clem (1424)
2014 Charleston Clas (1299)
Fan bias toward a sp (1020)
Sidney Rice is havin (915)
10 years since " (893)
RG3 - Struggles Not (785)
Family, Faith, and G (727)
Have a problem and h (551)
The Official How Do (228)
2014 Charleston Classic *
how do you feel about Cle
**USC Women vs. Clemson G
Braxton Miller
ESPNís Marisa Martin Make
Why the hesitance to put
Previewing Cornell
Cocky cloth towels
2014 Class AAAA Playoffs
10 years since "the

Old 02-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #41
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

CockyCash: 200
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material
Default Re: Duck Commander 500

Wow. I reserve anger for things that actually matter. I will not feed into this anymore, but some of you need to lighten up. Reminds me why I rarely post here for the last 8 years. Geez!

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #42
Transmaniacon
Any Major Dude

Male

CockyCash: 500
Transmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot materialTransmaniacon is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan'tlickourcocks View Post
No I haven't....... why don't you enlighten us?

You do realize it could take several years to grow beards like the ones the have...... what's next, you are going to tell me those are fake?

If you don't like DD or Nascar, I get it....... what I don't get is all the hate.....
Don't my mistake my opinion of a TV show or (relatively) harmless social phenomenon as hate. It's a more complicated kind of judgment than that--probably closer to confusion than hate. As for the before and after pics, they are easy to find online if genuinely want to see them. Despite what I've written, I'm not eager to pee all over the parade. If you like the show, have at it.
Transmaniacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:20 AM   #43
OVPcock
4-Star

Male

OVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talonsOVPcock has developed his gaff and talons

It's not being sponsored by Duck Dynasty, it's being sponsored by Duck Commander, a company that makes duck calls and hunting gear. Are y'all really surprised they're sponsoring a nascar event? Really? The show is fake, yes, but they're legit good guys. I'd rather they be the obsession of the masses vs something like The Bachelor. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons, but then it became just too scripted.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:34 AM   #44
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVPcock View Post
It's not being sponsored by Duck Dynasty, it's being sponsored by Duck Commander, a company that makes duck calls and hunting gear. Are y'all really surprised they're sponsoring a nascar event? Really? The show is fake, yes, but they're legit good guys. I'd rather they be the obsession of the masses vs something like The Bachelor. I enjoyed the first 2 seasons, but then it became just too scripted.
Well clearly you are qualified to speak on the matter
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #45
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

I laugh every time I see someone with a duck commander shirt on that you know has never been in the woods a minute of their life. They wear camo, have the duck commander sticker on their SUV, and have never used any of the hunting products duck commander or anybody else makes. It should be a law that you have to be able to clean an animal after you kill it before you earn the right to wear camo.

I have people all the time saying, "oh, you have a beard like duck dynasty." I always have to tell people I have had this long beard for longer than the show has come on, which they don't believe. Apparently, a beard grows to great length over night.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:54 AM   #46
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic View Post
I just wish I could turn on the TV or walk into a store and not see Duck Dynasty. I also think there should be a law about wearing camo if you don't hunt. Or putting Salt Life stickers on your car if you live more than 2 hours from the nearest ocean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
I laugh every time I see someone with a duck commander shirt on that you know has never been in the woods a minute of their life. They wear camo, have the duck commander sticker on their SUV, and have never used any of the hunting products duck commander or anybody else makes. It should be a law that you have to be able to clean an animal after you kill it before you earn the right to wear camo.

I have people all the time saying, "oh, you have a beard like duck dynasty." I always have to tell people I have had this long beard for longer than the show has come on, which they don't believe. Apparently, a beard grows to great length over night.
This guy gets it.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #47
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic View Post
This guy gets it.
Food tastes better when you kill and clean it yourself.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:25 AM   #48
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Food tastes better when you kill and clean it yourself.

...if you know what you're doing of course
Old 02-14-2014, 01:29 AM   #49
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
...if you know what you're doing of course
I have never tried to do it wrong, I guess it could be really bad.

Old 02-14-2014, 01:33 AM   #50
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Quote:
I have never tried to do it wrong, I guess it could be really bad.
Yea..if you've ever eaten venison that has not been cleaned properly...whoa. Those glands under the fur and skin need to be removed no doubt
Old 02-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #51
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:

What do you get to wear for killing and cleaning a fish? Other than scales and fish guts?
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:41 PM   #52
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
What do you get to wear for killing and cleaning a fish? Other than scales and fish guts?
Not sure.