CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CoverTwo
b381l
Acockolypse Now
WeStillOwnUSC
uscjeremynca
El Cid Ranger
Spurticus
auslander
GarnetSwarm1990
sporkgod50
PSU drops a prospect (2128)
Mizzou WR suspended (1049)
Blake McClain (802)
Best Offensive " (778)
What ever happened t (722)
Clemson, Auburn home (538)
Fall Camp. (475)
The Believer - Spurr (351)
Clowney's Madden Rat (211)
2017 - Jaden Hunter (201)
Green and Lammons
Ranking the SEC Stadium A
Best Offensive "Trip
2015 - Zack Bailey
2016 - Mecole Hardman
2016 - B.J. Emmons
2017 - Jaden Hunter
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
What ever happened to Phi
Re-Airing South Carolina

Old 02-16-2014, 01:06 AM   #41
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater
Default Re: I was selected

Woo just got mine!!

ultimatetailgater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:24 AM   #42
riceatusc
Misses Old Cockytalk

Male

CockyCash: 300000000
riceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot materialriceatusc is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to riceatusc Send a message via MSN to riceatusc

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
it has been live since late thursday or early friday.......for anybody lucky enough to be granted a beta from a social media site, ya know, other than the titanfall one.
Actually all you have to do is go to the game marketplace and download it now. No code required
Old 02-16-2014, 02:42 AM   #43
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Titanfall demo up on Xbox for free. On X1 marketplace. Pretty much confirming beta was EXACTLY what I said it was. But...still...go get it, and have fun.

I effing loathe EA. And anybody attached.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:46 AM   #44
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceatusc View Post
Actually all you have to do is go to the game marketplace and download it now. No code required
Yes.

Which confirms the first 30+ hours were exactly what was feared by the community...bullshit hype/marketing.

My god, I loathe EA.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #45
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material

You still need a code for PC.

Old 02-16-2014, 04:53 PM   #46
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Favorite mode, by far, is last titan standing...very fun...very intense

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Old 02-16-2014, 06:13 PM   #47
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

yep definitely more my speed Name:  tf.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  151.7 KB

Old 02-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #48
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Beatin' up on those NPCs. ;)

Old 02-17-2014, 08:31 AM   #49
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Titanfall demo up on Xbox for free. On X1 marketplace. Pretty much confirming beta was EXACTLY what I said it was. But...still...go get it, and have fun.

I effing loathe EA. And anybody attached.

That's what I meant when I said it was live now meaning that you didn't need a code.

I haven't played it so I really can't say anything bad. As far as just watching live streams I agree that the Last Titan Standing mode is the most entertaining. The Attrition mode is boring to watch since most of the kills come from clueless NPC grunts.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:00 AM   #50
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Beatin' up on those NPCs. ;)

Ya lol I kept wondering how people we're getting titans in the first 30 seconds. Then I started killing like 10 npcs at the start of the match haha.

Old 02-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #51
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
That's what I meant when I said it was live now meaning that you didn't need a code.

I haven't played it so I really can't say anything bad. As far as just watching live streams I agree that the Last Titan Standing mode is the most entertaining. The Attrition mode is boring to watch since most of the kills come from clueless NPC grunts.
Attrition is actually quite fun. There's some strategy in killing the NPCs you can run around hiding and kill the other teams NPCs and win lol. They also reduce the time it takes to earn a titan fall.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #52
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

It just seems to me that they need to increase the A.I. of the NPCS. COD Ghosts has some of the best bots I've played with in a FPS once you increase their difficulty. They seem more functional than a lot of randoms I get in public matches.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #53
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Titanfall guide: ten tips for battling through the beta: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/17/ti...utm_medium=emp

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote