CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
ReadR00ster
TAFC 5 1981
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
Sir Cuss
Gamecocks1137
kick_ball
eightohhthree
Cockypantherfan
uniforms saturday (2471)
Auburn looks beatabl (2368)
Vandy Fans (1610)
Three young corners (921)
**official Vandy pre (758)
King - South Carolin (726)
Watch ESPN3 regional (685)
Cardinal's Jonathan (598)
No Vandy Predictions (388)
tailgating canopy on (364)
King - South Carolina vs
uniforms saturday
Auburn looks beatable
Hotel in Nashville?
Cardinal's Jonathan Dwyer
In light of our matchup w
**official Vandy predicti
Three young corners progr
Waldrop injured
The SEC East schedule fro

Old 02-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #21
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Preston Williams

Would be a big loss to not land him. If you all get him from us I would be very sad!
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:11 PM   #22
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

His film is impressive. He does a good job of high pointing the ball and he is very fast considering he is 6' 5"... don't see too many guys his size move that fast. Getting him would be tremendous. Let's sit back and see how it plays out.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:20 PM   #23
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
His film is impressive. He does a good job of high pointing the ball and he is very fast considering he is 6' 5"... don't see too many guys his size move that fast. Getting him would be tremendous. Let's sit back and see how it plays out.
Why is it so far from signing day??? It is the only day I can be happy as a TN fan
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:47 PM   #24
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

garnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
Speaking of negative recruiting, look no further than K-ville.
Or closer to home several of the frequent recruiting posters here on CT. The ones that say they're GC fans but don't really act like they are .Several come to mind , but they know who they are no need to identify them ,they will do that themselves.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:23 AM   #25
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet&black1998rn View Post
Or closer to home several of the frequent recruiting posters here on CT. The ones that say they're GC fans but don't really act like they are .Several come to mind , but they know who they are no need to identify them ,they will do that themselves.
You're hilarious.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:38 AM   #26
garnet&black1998rn
Recruit

Male

garnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPitgarnet&black1998rn rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
You're hilarious.
Ding Ding Ding a winner ladies and gentlemen.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:43 AM   #27
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Ding Ding Ding a winner ladies and gentlemen.
I love that you couldn't even call me out straight up, you just kind of dropped a subtle hint. What's wrong-don't have the balls to call me out straight up? Quite honestly I don't really care what you think of me, but you obviously care about what I have to say because otherwise you would have utilized the ignore feature this board provides. I can walk you through how to do that if it's a little much for you to handle.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:01 AM   #28
CockLurker
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 7920
CockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPitCockLurker rules the CockPit

hate having to log in solely for the sake of the ignore option :(
CockLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:13 AM   #29
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
the negative posters on here aren't recruiting experts or insiders.....if they were, they wouldn't post they way they do. somehow I think their negative feelings/opinions are just a lack of confidence in themselves that they transfer to recruiting. of course they have a right to their opinion, it's just their negativity continues to be a real downer on all these threads. I try not to pay attention, but it's difficult.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:15 AM   #30
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
I love that you couldn't even call me out straight up, you just kind of dropped a subtle hint. What's wrong-don't have the balls to call me out straight up? Quite honestly I don't really care what you think of me, but you obviously care about what I have to say because otherwise you would have utilized the ignore feature this board provides. I can walk you through how to do that if it's a little much for you to handle.
why did you even respond to his post.....if you think you're right with your opinions, you don't have to defend them to us.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:36 AM   #31
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Is he like DGB?
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #32
gotrice?
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5600
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
Is he like DGB?
Not that level of talent. DGB from a pure physical talent standpoint is just in a different ballpark maybe the only WR in the ballpark of Megatron. Williams is definitely a freak but I'd say more along the lines of a AJ Green than DGB.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:10 AM   #33
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
Is he like DGB?
I hope not, DGB keeps getting arrested for weed.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:13 AM   #34
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWard View Post
I hope not, DGB keeps getting arrested for weed.
DGB seems like a better fit for UT or UGA then
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:29 AM   #35
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGCfan View Post
True, but we don't get predictions for every player. There are guys we were predicted to get that we didn't, but generally a prediction means we will be a factor in the recruitment
I hate the crystal ball feature.......people are putting way too much stock in it these days

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:37 AM   #36
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29795000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I don't see where he dropped any subtle hints, or aimed his post at any particular person.

Apparently you have a guilty conscience.....
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #37
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

He was spot on with the "identify themselves" prediction huh
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #38
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchcock View Post
I don't see where he dropped any subtle hints, or aimed his post at any particular person.

Apparently you have a guilty conscience.....
No, I don't. I'm perfectly happy with.

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:31 AM   #39
FloridaVol
Walk On

Male

FloridaVol has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrice? View Post
Not that level of talent. DGB from a pure physical talent standpoint is just in a different ballpark maybe the only WR in the ballpark of Megatron. Williams is definitely a freak but I'd say more along the lines of a AJ Green than DGB.
I'm not sure who to compare him to, but comparing DGB to Megatron is silly. He is taking all of his visits, but he is all Vol.
FloridaVol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:01 AM   #40
thekob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Quote:
Good to see you haven't ignored me yet. Guess you're still interested to hear what I have to say.
Again, do you have info or is it just a gut feeling?
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote