CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
JDJones
kick_ball
Cockypantherfan
l^l^lBGCock
gamecockgal
Master Bedroom
Why the hesitance to (1242)
Should UNC get death (653)
2014 Charleston Clas (653)
BJ Mckie (513)
Getting Back on Trac (384)
Hospitality Area? (356)
Cocky cloth towels (354)
Challenge to or revi (277)
weekend conference P (198)
No Shave November (178)
Could Pharoh Run the O Li
Mullen Pulls QB's Scholar
Big George Statue
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
South Alabama
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTING
ESPN's Mike Golic keeps p
2014 Charleston Classic *
2014 Charleston Classic *

Old 02-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Jay3Fan
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
Jay3Fan has feathers coming inJay3Fan has feathers coming inJay3Fan has feathers coming in
Default USC attracting top prospects

Good read. It's obvious that the fanbase and facilities at SC make a huge impression on recruits.

"You come to a game here, it's hard to turn that down considering if you took the minor-league option, you'd be on a hot bus five or six hours playing in front of 200 people," said Greiner, catcher for the USA National Collegiate team last summer.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...top-prospects/
Jay3Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit
Default Re: USC attracting top prospects

THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #3
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I'm as excited about this team as I could possibly be. It won't be long before we see just how strong we really are !
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Our Baseball team is probably one of the most recognized in all of College Baseball. Face it, we are the New York Yankees of college baseball, just with more class.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #5
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Good article and I'm pumped to see too how far we can go this year.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:47 PM   #6
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

OK this is a crazy story but bear with me.

I was at a gospel mission Tuesday night. Talked with a guy in his 50s who used to me a first baseman for the Angels in the 80s who's now homeless (true story - you can google him: Daryl Sconiers). I grew up playing baseball so we talked for a while. I said that I wanted to play in college and went to a school that's pretty good in baseball now.

I told him where I went and he said something like "wow, that's a great baseball school! One of the best in the country!" This came from a homeless guy in Sacramento who used to play in the majors out here in California.

I'd say we are getting a pretty good reputation.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:45 PM   #7
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

I work with a guy who lives in NJ, and his son is a pretty good high school baseball player. And for the past two years he's been telling me how his son is following Gamecock baseball, and it is his favorite college team.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #8
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
I work with a guy who lives in NJ, and his son is a pretty good high school baseball player. And for the past two years he's been telling me how his son is following Gamecock baseball, and it is his favorite college team.
Wow cool!
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:06 AM   #9
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Our Baseball team is probably one of the most recognized in all of College Baseball. Face it, we are the New York Yankees of college baseball, just with more class.
Alright lets not go overboard here.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #10
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Good post!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote