CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
Homebrewcock
Gamecocks321
zack#
b381l
MDCox
Latti
**USC vs. South Alab (16654)
TV?? (1778)
Drew Owens missing? (1318)
Clemson (894)
Awful Shooting Conti (866)
Gamecock Men Have Be (724)
Question about after (506)
Dylan Thompson surpa (349)
Prayers needed!!! (336)
How about this scena (285)
Question about after the
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Huge recruiting weekend
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Should UNC get death pena
Lineup Changes (Offense)
Could Pharoh Run the O Li
Drew Owens missing?
Senior Day

Old 02-21-2014, 11:42 AM   #261
Mr. Belvedere
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudly
Default Re: Playstation 4

This system has little to zero hype. Weird.
Mr. Belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:16 PM   #262
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

CockyCash: 26001079
bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material

I have owned both systems and like both systems. If anyone wants an unbiased opinion on these two, you are welcome to ask.
bmccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:52 AM   #263
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccall View Post
I have owned both systems and like both systems. If anyone wants an unbiased opinion on these two, you are welcome to ask.
We're not interested in unbiased opinions on this particular thread, thanks anyway. ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:43 PM   #264
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Belvedere View Post
This system has little to zero hype. Weird.
What are you talking about?
Old 02-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #265
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred View Post
What are you talking about?
I think he was probably just trolling our resident dbag.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:18 AM   #266
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

According to Famitsu, PS4 sold 322,083 units in Japan in its first two days on sale. The console's commercial success and dominance over the competition means it will be where most of the developer support will go.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:44 PM   #267
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Developers will go where the money is. There is enough users on both consoles to serve as an incentive to make multi-platform games. Publishers can be bought like M$ did with EA and Titan Fall.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #268
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Developers will go where the money is. There is enough users on both consoles to serve as an incentive to make multi-platform games. Publishers can be bought like M$ did with EA and Titan Fall.
EA bet on the wrong horse and Respawn, i.e. the developer, is regretting the deal the publisher made. That's why they've said Titanfall 2 will be on PS4.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #269
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgc2014 has hatched from the shell

They pushed MLB The Show back for PS4 to May 31st
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #270
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
They pushed MLB The Show back for PS4 to May 31st
That'll be a good reason to buy a ps4. Great game last gen and I'm sure this one will be even better...plus, with 2K closing up shop on baseball, it'll be the only one.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:41 PM   #271
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Developers will go where the money is.
Most people understand this. Most people.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:43 PM   #272
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
EA bet on the wrong horse and Respawn, i.e. the developer, is regretting the deal the publisher made. That's why they've said Titanfall 2 will be on PS4.
To add a little to that. Titanfall 1 is only a one year exclusive and then it could open up to other consoles. HOWEVER, very few games last a year. Especially FPS. You have your Halo, COD, BF series but outside that most games are dead within a year. Hell most have quit COD and BF after just a few months now. So more than likely Titanfall 1 will not be ported to PS4. But Respawn has shown concerns and is likely to put Titanfall 2 on all consoles, granted that there is one.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #273
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockadoo View Post
To add a little to that. Titanfall 1 is only a one year exclusive and then it could open up to other consoles. HOWEVER, very few games last a year. Especially FPS. You have your Halo, COD, BF series but outside that most games are dead within a year. Hell most have quit COD and BF after just a few months now. So more than likely Titanfall 1 will not be ported to PS4. But Respawn has shown concerns and is likely to put Titanfall 2 on all consoles, granted that there is one.
This is quite the dramatic circle jerk of a thread.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #274
Mr. Belvedere
4-Star

Male

Mr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudlyMr. Belvedere is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
According to Famitsu, PS4 sold 322,083 units in Japan in its first two days on sale. The console's commercial success and dominance over the competition means it will be where most of the developer support will go.
japan... where sony is based... big shocker news here.
Mr. Belvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:09 PM   #275
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
That'll be a good reason to buy a ps4. Great game last gen and I'm sure this one will be even better...plus, with 2K closing up shop on baseball, it'll be the only one.

If I end up going with the PS4 in May, MLB The Show will probably be my first purchase. I really wish the online baseball experience was enjoyable. It is a lot more frustrating than football since some much in baseball hitting wise is timing. Timing games and lag are painful to play. Then you have the dbags who never throw strikes. I know you don't have to swing, but it doesn't make it fun. My friends and I always had rules that you had to be in or around the zone until you got two strikes and then it was fair game to throw chasers.

I didn't know that 2K was no longer making baseball games.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:32 PM   #276
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Order66 dropping nukeyelur truth bombz.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #277
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
If I end up going with the PS4 in May, MLB The Show will probably be my first purchase. I really wish the online baseball experience was enjoyable. It is a lot more frustrating than football since some much in baseball hitting wise is timing. Timing games and lag are painful to play. Then you have the dbags who never throw strikes. I know you don't have to swing, but it doesn't make it fun. My friends and I always had rules that you had to be in or around the zone until you got two strikes and then it was fair game to throw chasers.

I didn't know that 2K was no longer making baseball games.
Yeah...you've got to buy it for the single player or in-person multiplayer experience. Online baseball is rough.

Agreed on your rule...we always did the same thing...within reason. You could make people chase occasionally.

And yeah.......sucks out loud that 2K is out of the baseball game.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #278
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I just added that in there because it is all rumors right now about a 2nd Titanfall. Only the developers know that for sure. I didn't mean it as a slight towards Titanfall.

And for those still wanting a PS4, Amazon has them in stock right now.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-...zg_bs_541966_1

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #279
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Any ideas when supply will finally catch up to demand with the PS4? Hopefully since they finally launched the console in Japan that they can work on getting the supply up for the rest of the world. I am going to purchase a new console in May and I am 80% sure I want it to be the PS4, so I would like for to be available by then.

I did pop in the The Show 2010 the other night for the first time in a long time. The graphics still amaze me. I had to come back late to defeat the Giants with the Angels 6-3 and had a blast doing it with small ball.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #280
CurryStorm
Milk Duds

Male

CockyCash: 20200
CurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot materialCurryStorm is USC mascot material

Quote:
Any ideas when supply will finally catch up to demand with the PS4? Hopefully since they finally launched the console in Japan that they can work on getting the supply up for the rest of the world. I am going to purchase a new console in May and I am 80% sure I want it to be the PS4, so I would like for to be available by then.

I did pop in the The Show 2010 the other night for the first time in a long time. The graphics still amaze me. I had to come back late to defeat the Giants with the Angels 6-3 and had a blast doing it with small ball.
If I recall correctly, Sony said that around April should be when you start seeing PS4s readily available at most places.