CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gyle41386
4gamecockfb
ReadR00ster
sporkgod50
OscarTheGrouch
Acockolypse Now
RGHoskins
bigdog2003
GoldenSpur7
Spurrier_Superior_On
Diamond DeSheilds, U (2887)
how has more ESPN an (1641)
Dylan Thompson, Clas (1151)
Gamecock Legacy recr (788)
Women's bb - Deshiel (515)
Clemson's At It Agai (497)
22 ways to annoy peo (413)
$15 home AC (381)
Hope Springs Eternal (322)
Why sports will alwa (258)
Joeckel Transfering from
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Steak and eggs
how has more ESPN anounce
Season Rankings Thread...
Byron the bunny...fear th
Dylan Thompson, Class Act
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
Playstation 4
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle

Old 02-21-2014, 01:33 PM   #261
Barry_gamecock
Average a post a day

Male

CockyCash: 327
Barry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot materialBarry_gamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Signee - Tyshun "Deebo" Samuel

http://preps.goupstate.com/news/arti...lling-victory/

Scored 15 points in the waning moments of Chapmans playoff game last night to spark his team to victory. Clutch.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #262
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudlyrioninusc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_gamecock View Post
http://preps.goupstate.com/news/arti...lling-victory/

Scored 15 points in the waning moments of Chapmans playoff game last night to spark his team to victory. Clutch.
Hmm makes me wonder if Deebo, and Shaq should join the BBall team as well.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:13 PM   #263
rrsandersjr
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
rrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spursrrsandersjr has earned his spurs

He had a great game last night as he scored 33 in a losing effort to Emerald here in Greenwood. I don't think that he had any made shots of over 10 feet but he was incredibly quick, fast and very strong on his drives to the basket. He looks much bigger than I had anticipated. He reminded a lot of DJ Swearinger at the same age. They both looked so much bigger on the bball court than the football field.
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #264
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10700
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
He had a great game last night as he scored 33 in a losing effort to Emerald here in Greenwood. I don't think that he had any made shots of over 10 feet but he was incredibly quick, fast and very strong on his drives to the basket. He looks much bigger than I had anticipated. He reminded a lot of DJ Swearinger at the same age. They both looked so much bigger on the bball court than the football field.
He college ready now. Likely Bruce's replacement.
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #265
bhs04
high motor

Male

CockyCash: 500
bhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervousbhs04 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post
He college ready now. Likely Bruce's replacement.
Pharoh cooper

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
bhs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #266
Pty23
4-Star

Male

Pty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his combPty23 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs04 View Post
Pharoh cooper
My thought as well. Deebo will be a good one, I have no doubt...but Cooper is ready to slide into Bruce's spot next year.
Pty23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #267
GarnetSwarm1990
4-Star

Male

GarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his combGarnetSwarm1990 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty23 View Post
My thought as well. Deebo will be a good one, I have no doubt...but Cooper is ready to slide into Bruce's spot next year.
I believe they are talking about basketball fellas.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:04 PM   #268
SClawman
Game MVP

Male

SClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot materialSClawman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty23 View Post
I love Pharoh and think he has tremendous upside especially in the wildcat but I think Deebo is a better replacement at receiver.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #269
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SClawman View Post
I love Pharoh and think he has tremendous upside especially in the wildcat but I think Deebo is a better replacement at receiver.
I agree. Better and faster athlete imo.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #270
JDRAY^#
Game MVP

Male

JDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot materialJDRAY^# is USC mascot material

I think Samuel is a WR that has the capability to play inside and outside. Cooper seems like he is made for the slot position.
JDRAY^# is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #271
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRAY^# View Post
I think Samuel is a WR that has the capability to play inside and outside. Cooper seems like he is made for the slot position.
If he picks up the mental part look out. A very smooth WR. Great hands and dangerous speed. He is already a thick athlete so he is physically ready.
USCBASEBALL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:02 PM   #272
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Deebo, Lammons, Lamin, and BAW are my fab four freshman before the spring even begins
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:38 PM   #273
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

I've never seen deebo play but from what I've heard he will be a special wr. How fast a guy is he and do y'all think he would fit better as a returner than p. cooper or Lammons.?
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:52 PM   #274
Cockypantherfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1627
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
I've never seen deebo play but from what I've heard he will be a special wr. How fast a guy is he and do y'all think he would fit better as a returner than p. cooper or Lammons.?
Look up his video on YouTube... Very explosive guy.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:35 PM   #275
b381l
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SClawman View Post
this

while I really like PC, Deebo is much faster and has much more upside.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote