CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
Order 66
garnet_black215
Ahmad
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
wumarshall82
JerseyBird
Thoughts on Shawn El (1660)
10-2 (1643)
UK promoting a black (1500)
Four UK Players Susp (990)
Time for a new coach (954)
Coach Gaines: " (925)
I Was Dealing With T (699)
Connor Shaw's fault. (632)
Build a New Stadium (567)
Since everyone loves (493)
Four UK Players Suspended
UK promoting a blackout f
2015 Commitment - Jaire A
Build a New Stadium
Coach Gaines: "Not m
Maty Mauk tries to take o
400 pasing yards
Funny?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Connor Mitch

Old 02-15-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
ds401
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material
Default Bluetooth SpeakerS

OK. This is getting too stressful. lol I have been youtubing and reading about these creatures. Prob getting a Nexus 7 2nd generation which thanks to everyone for helping me with that.

Possible thghts-
SonyBTX300 only has one speaker and it can not be paired with anohter speaker.
Sony BTX 500 - love the sound but takes 8 'D' batteries so NO. can't pair. too heavy. 4-5 lbs each.
Ultimate Ears- daisy link TWO as L and R or as TWO speakers.

ANY OTHERS???

WANTS

Portable just incase

Stereo speakers

TWO or more speakers playing at the SAME time that can link to eachother without wires between the two speakers.

USB and adapter charge

NO wire between/connecting the 2 speakers

33-50 ft. wireless range

plug in additional aux

APTx decoding would be nice

Handle to carrying

Bluetooth

NFC
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:23 AM   #2
cockinraleigh
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 88700
cockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot materialcockinraleigh is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bluetooth SpeakerS

I bought my wife one from best buy. Can't remember the name of it but I think it was called "jax" or something like that. Just one little speaker but it does the job and only cost 50 bucks. Now if your looking for a system that will blow your ears off this one isn't it.

edit: oops just saw you want 2 speakers. nevermind.
cockinraleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

sonos..best buy
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The 10 Best Wireless Speakers

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395030,00.asp

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #5
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds401 View Post
OK. This is getting too stressful. lol I have been youtubing and reading about these creatures. Prob getting a Nexus 7 2nd generation which thanks to everyone for helping me with that.

Possible thghts-
Sony BTX 500 - love the sound but takes 8 'D' batteries so NO. can't pair. too heavy. 4-5 lbs each.

ANY OTHERS???

WANTS

Portable just incase

Stereo speakers

TWO or more speakers playing at the SAME time that can link to eachother without wires between the two speakers.

USB and adapter charge

33-50 ft. wireless range

plug in additional aux

Handle to carrying

Bluetooth

NFC
Was going to report bad news to you about Bluetooth range is only 30 feet. Man technology crazy:P Out of College 4 years and the range extends from 30 to 300 feet. Let me clarify that for you. You have to make sure it supports up to 300 feet. From what I just read Class 1 is 300, feet Class 2 is 30, and Class 3 is 3 feet.

Last edited by rioninusc; 02-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:23 AM   #6
ds401
4-Star

Female

ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material
Talking Re: Bluetooth SpeakerS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Was going to report bad news to you about Bluetooth range is only 30 feet. Man technology crazy:P Out of College 4 years and the range extends from 30 to 300 feet. Let me clarify that for you. You have to make sure it supports up to 300 feet. From what I just read Class 1 is 300, feet Class 2 is 30, and Class 3 is 3 feet.
Thank you very much! I ended up with the Bose Soundlink III. We can hear it on 5 floors.
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:23 AM   #7
RoosterBooster
2nd Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds401 View Post

Possible thghts-

ANY OTHERS???

WANTS

Portable just incase

Stereo speakers

USB and adapter charge

33-50 ft. wireless range

plug in additional aux

Handle to carrying

Bluetooth

NFC
Do you have portable speakers already? I have 3 Bose Sounddocks and bought bluetooth receivers for them for around $12 each on ebay.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #8
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

This one is cool: http://www.popsci.com/article/techno...th-speaker-yet

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #9
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

If you need to multitask check out the Vanderbox.

Order Of The Spur
Old 02-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #10
BigEd5033
Recruit

Male

BigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his claws
Send a message via AIM to BigEd5033 Send a message via MSN to BigEd5033 Send a message via Yahoo to BigEd5033

This one probably isn't quite as portable as you want and doesn't have a handle. I was looking for that stuff when I went shopping, too. Most of all, I wanted the best sound quality for and not spend $500. So, I spoke to a friend who is a DJ in Greenville and this is what he uses:

http://www.kicker.com/AMPHITHEATER_Bluetooth_2

I put it up against similar Bose and Beats by Dre units and it sounded much better.

I have the Bluetooth 1 version and it hits hard. There is a downloadable app for iPhone and Android that has a equalizer for fine tuning and presets for specific genres.
BigEd5033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #11
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2349957,00.asp

Order Of The Spur