CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
JerseyBird
bcolinc
The Yancey
kingofnerf
Regalcock
Latti
Travelin
B-G
gamecockgal
2014 Subway Classic: (1610)
Former Gamecock root (928)
Props to Eric Hyman. (799)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Franks boy's are pla (683)
Four USC Basketball (598)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (392)
Bowl packages (353)
My early Monday dinn (330)
Chance of my lifetim (224)
Kentucky is dominating UC
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Decommitment from Texas A
UFC Fight Night 58: Lyota
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
Franks boy's are playing
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Former Gamecock rooting f
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 02-26-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 818
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly
Default Gamestop Deal

Gamestop is now doing a 50% trade in bonus if you trade in ANY consol towards any new xbox 1, ps4, and Wii U.. I really love MLB the show and the only reason I didn't get PS4 is I couldn't find one when I got my X1. My friends have PS4 so I'm thinking about trading in my x1 for Ps4. I will get 585 dollars for trading in my X1 for PS4 not including my games. What do y'all think
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit
Default Re: Gamestop Deal

Assuming you paid $500 for the X1 is seems like a good deal to me, but only if the have the PS4 in-stock.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:49 PM   #3
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
Gamestop is now doing a 50% trade in bonus if you trade in ANY consol towards any new xbox 1, ps4, and Wii U.. I really love MLB the show and the only reason I didn't get PS4 is I couldn't find one when I got my X1. My friends have PS4 so I'm thinking about trading in my x1 for Ps4. I will get 585 dollars for trading in my X1 for PS4 not including my games. What do y'all think

That's the deal Microsoft was touting for the X1 when in reality it applies to all consoles.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

only next-gen consoles?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:59 PM   #5
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

I'd go with the console your friends have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
only next-gen consoles?
Any system gets 50% bonus. Only when buying a next gen console
Old 02-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
50% bonus on what they currently offer for trade? Like, if the 360 brings $100 they'll give $150 on trade towards a next-gen console?

Old 02-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #8
uscJustin06
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervoususcJustin06 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
What makes you think you will get 585$ for trading in your X1. A brand new one is less then that. I think you better double check that before you get too excited
uscJustin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #9
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscJustin06 View Post
What makes you think you will get 585$ for trading in your X1. A brand new one is less then that. I think you better double check that before you get too excited
Per their site the give $390 trade in value for a X1 so plus 50% is 585 but I can't see them letting next gens be eligible.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #10
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdawg77 View Post
Per their site the give $390 trade in value for a X1 so plus 50% is 585 but I can't see them letting next gens be eligible.
Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to give you $85 more on a used X1 than you can get a new one for...odd.

If that's the case, I'm gonna go trade in my X1 for a new X1 and pocket some cash.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:20 PM   #11
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Did it today and got 490 for some reason but did it and bought a game and ps plus and still have 60 left over.. traded in 2 games with it
Old 02-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #12
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Did it today and got 490 for some reason but did it and bought a game and ps plus and still have 60 left over.. traded in 2 games with it
What game did you get?

Old 02-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #13
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

NBA. Pre ordered Mlb the show also
Old 02-26-2014, 09:59 PM   #14
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
NBA. Pre ordered Mlb the show also
Please tell me it was 2K and not that god awful abortion of a game "NBA Live"....lol.

The Show should be badass.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:01 PM   #15
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Please tell me it was 2K and not that god awful abortion of a game "NBA Live"....lol.

exactly my thoughts.....i have a coworker who trys to insist that live is better, i laugh in his face every time
Old 02-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #16
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfreek88 View Post
exactly my thoughts.....i have a coworker who trys to insist that live is better, i laugh in his face every time
I downloaded the NBA Live demo on the X1....I'm contemplating suing EA to get my 5 minutes back that they wasted.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:19 PM   #17
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
You are saying I can bring in my 360 and get 50% off a purchase of a PS4?
Old 02-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #18
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
You are saying I can bring in my 360 and get 50% off a purchase of a PS4?
No.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:54 PM   #19
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

Quote:
No.

okay, that's what I thought.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:04 AM   #20
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

Quote:

Yeah it's 2k... Have you seen pictures for mlb? It's going to be sick