CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GamecockGuardsman
robgusc76
SMOTFS86
sflgc
Big Spur
GregoryHouse
Spurticus
kingofnerf
MisterClowney
cockybreeyan
Connor to be backup? (2764)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1168)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (1078)
Carolina ranked #21 (1022)
Connor to start agai (973)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (824)
Marcus coming home (590)
Most Impactful Peopl (496)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (495)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (444)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Marcus coming home
Greatest Gamecock Players
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
Arizona Cardinals QB situ
Carolina ranked #21 prese
Players to The Draft
Connor to start against R
Denver/Cincy MNF Thread
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 02-26-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
USC67
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
USC67 has feathers coming inUSC67 has feathers coming inUSC67 has feathers coming in
Default Former Gamecocks say they would love to have Clowney in Atlanta

http://m.chronicle.augusta.com/sport...deveon-clowney
Old 02-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 672
InletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudly
Default Re: Former Gamecocks say they would love to have Clowney in Atlanta

Much rather see him in Houston
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Agreed.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Houston so that DJ can pick at him and call him a rookie.
FanofCarolina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:47 PM   #5
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

I like both teams. I think defensively atlanta would be a better fit. I think it might have some recruiting advantages to have him in atlanta where we do a lot of recruiting.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #6
cocky-K
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
cocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his comb

<p>I'd love for the Falcons to get him, as they are one of the teams I root for. DE is a must have in this draft.</p>
cocky-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Name me one team that WOULDN'T love to have Clowney suiting up for them...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #8
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Me too.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #9
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Clowney against Newton would be entertaining.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
CockyCody
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

I would love to see him in red and black just so he could slam Cam a time or two or three!!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:41 PM   #11
GamecockInHell
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1007834
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I think he would be better off in Houston than Atlanta because the falcons have so many issues. But I would still like to see him slam Scam a few times a year.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #12
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

If he goes to Houston he'll be playing OLB and personally I don't think he'll be as good playing that position as opposed to DE.

I wanna see him in Atlanta.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:11 PM   #13
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

WE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudly

We'll it would be alot easier to rock an ATL jersey at a Carolina game.
WE_ARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #14
Gamecock Tre
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 700
Gamecock Tre has feathers coming inGamecock Tre has feathers coming in

Quote:
Me too, since I'm moving there this summer!
Gamecock Tre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #15
gcockwilliam
4-Star

Male

gcockwilliam has hatched from the shell

Atlanta as a team has character issues and not only that they seem to only care about outdoing their biggest rival. I do not want Clowney to get caught up in that considering Atlanta is on the losing end of that rivalry already and they have theirselves to blame for it. Their own players cannot shut up either about the saints, even Mike Smith took a swipe at them talking about Graham needing to get paid. Maybe this is because I'm a saints fan but I have seen the team play as much defense as possible against them when needed. So if Clowney gets hits and stops the saints are gonna respond, its all about heart which the saints have more of. Clowney's best fit would be the rams, as they will benefit most from the recent trend of Seattle and SF, when those teams are out of the spotlight they will not be winning and already SF is having a situation. In Houston, the texans could be annual playoff teams but Andrew Luck is set to be the star of the AFC really soon.
gcockwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote