CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
Lonnie
l^l^lBGCock
NinjaSven
markymark550
Gamecocks1137
snruter amabon
Regalcock
CoverTwo
Perspective on our g (1315)
Brad Lawing (1294)
Currently 2nd in att (926)
Alshon - Bose (755)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (684)
How cool would it be (634)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (478)
Carolina/Clemson gam (394)
Awesome time waster (369)
Palmetto Bowl (250)
Alshon - Bose
Odell Becham Catch
Ced Cooper (#18) status?
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
How cool would it be to..
Brad Lawing
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Constant Updates on Watso
Where to watch in Arlingt

Old 02-27-2014, 10:59 PM   #141
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC Women vs. Georgia GAME Thread**

Back in the day Mike Grosso was the only 30-30 guy in the country coming out of high school. Averaged 23 pts & 26 rbs on the frosh team. Outrebounded the whole Davidson team(#5 pre-season) as a soph in a pre-season scrimmage before Tobacco Road killed his dream.

Tonight AC was 18-18 while sharing the pivot with EI. And now you know why I sometimes think of her as & call her Grosso-in-a-skirt. I just don't have the words to give a female pivot a better compliment.

Congrats to all the Lady G's, Dawn & Staff.

Last edited by OldPat; 02-27-2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Sp.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:00 PM   #142
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Dawn is amazing. She had some great opportunities open to her, but she stuck with us because she realized what she's building.

One of my favorite all-time coaches at USC.

Fantastic.
It's amazing what a little loyalty will do for fan appreciation. I absolutely agree! Between showing loyalty to the school and actively interacting with the community, Coach Staley is well on her way to being one of the SC greats!
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:01 PM   #143
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

BEASTESS MODE!

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #144
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
Heck yeah we can! Anybody who knows anything about WBB knows that if you have size sprinkled in with some athletes and some breaks here and there, you can go far. If we are on our game, there is no one we can't beat, even ND and UCONN.
I think we can give those 2 hard time I don't know if we can actually beat them though. Have to make more shots and pass better and not turn the ball over if we're going to have a chance. Those teams have chicks that just don't miss.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #145
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I think we can give those 2 hard time I don't know if we can actually beat them though. Have to make more shots and pass better and not turn the ball over if we're going to have a chance. Those teams have chicks that just don't miss.
I agree it would be a steep mountain to climb but we have the horses to do it. We are #4 and those teams aren't machines, they are human just like everyone else. That's why I say if we get some breaks here and there. Isn't it great to be able to say we possibly can instead of we have NO chance?
Old 02-27-2014, 11:20 PM   #146
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Congrats to the Lady Gamecocks! Honestly, I haven't watched a game all year. However, I've been following the team and was even following the stats on ESPN tonight. What a great season and class act with Staley and our players!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:30 PM   #147
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #148
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I just hope that our girls know. That as big as this was for our program. Beating Tennessee AT Tennessee with a #1 NCAA tourney seed on the line is even BIGGER!!
Old 02-28-2014, 12:00 AM   #149
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Dawn deserves a huge raise for next season

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:04 AM   #150
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Did anyone else notice that Andy Landers' jacket is way too long and covers his whole butt?
Old 02-28-2014, 12:05 AM   #151
warriorcock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
warriorcock is sharpening his clawswarriorcock is sharpening his clawswarriorcock is sharpening his clawswarriorcock is sharpening his claws

Way to go Gamecocks! SEC Champs! This team is just so impressive. Congrats!!!

warriorcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:07 AM   #152
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Absolutely amazing!!!!!

I'm so proud of this team!
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:07 AM   #153
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4ever View Post
They are bitter cause they use to be where we are at in WBB, a contender. Can't remember the names but they have stolen a few SC WBB high school players in the past. Shove it GA! You can't rain on our parade!
Now we're getting a lot of players out of Georgia.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:11 AM   #154
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Did anyone else notice that Andy Landers' jacket is way too long and covers his whole butt?
I've been going to USC WBB games for a long time and I've seen him wear that jacket many times in the past. I know UGA doesn't draw well for MBB or WBB, but give the guy enough money so that he doesn't have to wear the same jacket for 20 years!
Old 02-28-2014, 12:13 AM   #155
JDuro
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 858
JDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his combJDuro is developing his comb

Just got back from the game. What an electric postgame experience! SEC Champs!
Great seeing A'ja and Kaydra sitting together behind the bench.

JDuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:17 AM   #156
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Dawn deserves a huge raise for next season
I think it is in her contract right now that she actually gets a pretty good bonus for winning the SEC regular season championship.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:51 AM   #157
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

These ladies are bad
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #158
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

If we had a home tournament game I'm pretty sure we could get 15000+
Old 02-28-2014, 01:02 AM   #159
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
If we had a home tournament game I'm pretty sure we could get 15000+
If we got Aja we could sell the place out most of the time.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:03 AM   #160
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1185
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

26-2. That's impressive