CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
sanford
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
cocksmith1or11
El Cid Ranger
b381l
rdwylie
Backup QB competitio (2549)
2014 Preseason USA T (1253)
Ranking the SEC Fema (760)
Anyone heard anythin (649)
Future Non-Conferenc (616)
Spurrier on the cove (400)
What Would You Do? (382)
Ranking the SEC scho (287)
Ranking the SEC Fema (222)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (212)
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
Backup QB competition
2015 - Albert Huggins
Anyone heard anything abo
Dustin Johnson taking a l
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Cheap jersey and very nic
Musburger/Palmer to comme
Elcid99
Shaq R.

Old 02-24-2014, 07:06 PM   #21
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Clemson Series: The Beatdown cometh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsandersjr View Post
We won at home and Clemson last year but lost at Fluor...Hell didn't freeze over but it was awfully cold that day.
That was a miserable day
Old 02-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #22
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

better read tigernet while you can. They seem very confident. Come monday they won't care about baseball anymore.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #23
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
better read tigernet while you can. They seem very confident. Come monday they won't care about baseball anymore.
There was a post over there that out of the last 28 games, the ledger reads Carolina 20, Clemson 8.
They might get one this weekend, but they better do it before Sunday, cause Crowe is better than they think.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:54 AM   #24
Wardkd2012
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 393
Wardkd2012 has hatched from the shell

I know Clemson has a solid lineup, but they've always struggled with our lefty's and I think the trend will continue this week. Montgomery is 2-0 against Clemson. They've never faced Wynkoop and his stuff is just nasty! Crowe is pretty much the real deal. I have a hard time seeing our pitching staff giving up a whole lot of runs this weekend, but you never know. Either way, this should be another awesome series!
Wardkd2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:36 AM   #25
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardkd2012 View Post
I know Clemson has a solid lineup, but they've always struggled with our lefty's and I think the trend will continue this week. Montgomery is 2-0 against Clemson. They've never faced Wynkoop and his stuff is just nasty! Crowe is pretty much the real deal. I have a hard time seeing our pitching staff giving up a whole lot of runs this weekend, but you never know. Either way, this should be another awesome series!
I think the first game will be very entertaining, and will be a blast if you like pitcher's duals (give Gossett credit, guy can pitch).
Key for us is to work Gossett and get to their bullpen. I'm talking 8, 9, 10-pitch at bats and make him work for every out.

In game two, Crownover is a solid lefty, but I give Wynkoop the edge. In game three, transfer Jake Long who is the weakest of the three starters (a 6.23 ERA in 8 IP). On neutral field, I give Crowe the edge, but since it will be his first time in that hostile an environment, I got to give it a push.

Like I said, bullpen is the key...and Clemson's is much weaker than ours.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #26
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Part 1 of Beat Down complete.

FINISH THEM!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 AM   #27
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_nails View Post
Part 1 of Beat Down complete.

FINISH THEM!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #28
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

Part 2 of BEAT DOWN complete.

We ARE in their HEADS!

FINISH THEM!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #29
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Old 03-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #30
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

C YA !!!!

Old 03-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #31
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

I told you guys!!!!

PART 3 Of BEAT DOWN COMPLETE!!!

FINISHED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:26 PM   #32
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

I still cant believe we won.

What a game
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #33
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
I still cant believe we won.

What a game

WHAT A TEAM !!!

Old 03-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #34
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

You da man Spurt!

Last edited by Liquid_nails; 03-02-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Liquid_nails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #35
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_nails View Post
You da ma Spurt!
Thanx my man......Great weekend to be a Gamecock fan !