CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
Acockolypse Now
ReadR00ster
jrussjr
b381l
ACPhilson
Regalcock
WeStillOwnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
spareparts
Auburn looks beatabl (3846)
Three young corners (2074)
**official Vandy pre (1784)
Haven't seen one unb (716)
Funny Golf Story Abo (648)
Defense Tackles (520)
Auburn Stealing Sign (506)
Can it get any bette (255)
Gamecocks Traveling (238)
I used to like bush (235)
James Thompson - 6'9"
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Auburn looks beatable
Can it get any better!
uniforms saturday
Boo This Man...
**official Vandy predicti
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Making the Trip to Kentuc
Texas Tech assistant resi

Old 02-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default SEC Stadium tour 2014

Just came up with a quick list on how to visit each SEC stadium this year. I wanted to get all the away USC games in there. Also wanted to get the northern SEC teams out in the early Fall.

Anyone want to do this road trip? :D

Home teams are on the left.

Aug 28 USC vs TAMU

Sep 1 UGA Vs Clemson

Sep 6 UT vs Ark St

Sep 13 Mizzou vs UCF

Sep 20 Vandy vs USC

Sep 27 TAMU vs ARKY

Oct 4 UK vs USC

Oct 11 ARKy vs BAMA

Oct 18 BAMA vs TAMU

Oct 25 AU vs USC

Nov 1 Ole Miss VS AU

Nov 8 LSU vs BAMA

Nov 15 UF vs USC

Nov 22 MSST vs VAndy

Nov 29 USC vs UC
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #2
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Stadium tour 2014

wow, that's awesome.

If only I didn't have to work and earn a living
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:24 PM   #3
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Just came up with a quick list on how to visit each SEC stadium this year. I wanted to get all the away USC games in there. Also wanted to get the northern SEC teams out in the early Fall.

Anyone want to do this road trip? :D

Home teams are on the left.

Aug 28 USC vs TAMU

Sep 1 UGA Vs Clemson

Sep 6 UT vs Ark St

Sep 13 Mizzou vs UCF

Sep 20 Vandy vs USC

Sep 27 TAMU vs ARKY

Oct 4 UK vs USC

Oct 11 ARKy vs BAMA

Oct 18 BAMA vs TAMU

Oct 25 AU vs USC

Nov 1 Ole Miss VS AU

Nov 8 LSU vs BAMA

Nov 15 UF vs USC

Nov 22 MSST vs VAndy

Nov 29 USC vs UC
I'm up for it. Who wants to advance me 100G to write a book about it so I can quit my job, keep my bills paid, and have a fun football season at no cost to me?
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #4
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
wow, that's awesome.

If only I didn't have to work and earn a living
Yeah this was a bad idea for a thread. Best bet is to just go to the SEC away games that USC plays.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Not a bad idea for a thread at all. Sounds awseom!

But if you are looking for a road trip buddy it will be hard to find. This takes time and money, which most people don't have an excess right now. Go for it!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:20 AM   #6
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Bama at LSU will be a tough ticket
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #7
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

You should check out what I did in 2012 for Expedia. I have a College Football Travel Tour with them in which I went to 8 college football games all over the country (including a game in Ireland). I got some press across the country for the stuff I did with them. For a college football fan, it was a lot of fun. I love visiting other campuses and stadiums.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:22 PM   #8
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

I try to make it to 1 or 2 of our road games a year. As a sophomore i've been to Vandy, UF, UGA, Clemson, and both bowl games. Next year Auburn is on the dockett.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote