CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
l^l^lBGCock
Lonnie
NinjaSven
markymark550
Gamecocks1137
snruter amabon
Regalcock
CoverTwo
Perspective on our g (1242)
Currently 2nd in att (879)
SEC referees? (763)
Alshon - Bose (696)
Brad Lawing (679)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (596)
How cool would it be (535)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (416)
Awesome time waster (290)
Carolina/Clemson gam (211)
Carolina/Clemson game dre
Garcia vs Clemson Tom
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Palmetto Bowl
Brad Lawing
Odell Becham Catch
Clemson Stadium Gamecock
Good Omen for Saturday?
weekend conference Predic
How is Shaq Davidson's re

Old 03-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default 2014 Winterworkout video

No the 2014 video has not been posted, but I decided to start this thread as sort of a countdown to it (ugh, offseason I know). I looked back at the two previous year's videos and one was released on March 16th and the other on March 15th. Going by those dates we are about 10 days away. I'm sure the people with GoGamecocks are working on editing it now. I'm pumped to see the new video!
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Winterworkout video

Perhaps we should make some predictions on what we will see on this video.

I have a feeling David Williams is going to look scary, so much so that people are going to ask how to get Davis, Wilds and Williams on the field at the same time.

Answer: The POWER T baby! Let's bring it back to the old school

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T_formation
Old 03-05-2014, 11:06 AM   #3
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I believe David Williams has a Mike Davis type work ethic in the weight room.. he should look impressive.

I'm looking for all of our players to develop physically and kill it in the weight room.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #4
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons

There's a video out there somewhere of Mike Davis and some other players working out on the ropes from last offseason, points to whoever can find it.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlgamecockman View Post
There's a video out there somewhere of Mike Davis and some other players working out on the ropes from last offseason, points to whoever can find it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5FXL6lcTk

Sorry, posting on mobile
Old 03-06-2014, 03:36 AM   #6
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I hope we can get some media about practice later today.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

2013 South Carolina Football Pro Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iLNTmVOCJc
2four2Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:31 AM   #8
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I wanna see Nosovitch and David Johnson in action, no homo.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #9
Big-Cock
Banned

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

The mens soccer winter workout video is out. I must admit, if I was colorblind I would have completely mistaken it for the clemsux football workout video.
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote