CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ReadR00ster
jrussjr
markp_vip
B-G
A. Pilgrim
GamecockSuperFan
l^l^lBGCock
Regalcock
2000grad
thekob
Davis dinged up agai (3310)
Winston (3261)
New Photos by Travis (1989)
For the love of God! (1719)
SOS: No QB controve (1114)
Waldrop injured (1033)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (599)
Rabbit package? (536)
ESPN reporter adding (492)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up (473)
Winston
ESPN reporter adding to t
SMU job - Spurrier Jr.?
Women of the SEC Ranked
Good crowd for volleyball
In light of our matchup w
Waldrop injured
Just read this.
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr

Old 03-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #81
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material
Default Re: Long road for Coach Martin but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
When you scan and email the checks you have used to pay Frank's paycheck then I will agree with you until then you nor I have the right.
Do ticket stubs count?
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:19 PM   #82
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosfan812 View Post
When you scan and email the checks you have used to pay Frank's paycheck then I will agree with you until then you nor I have the right. If you were a coach then you have seen improvement (ie. kentucky game). Everything you have written about Coach Martin is negative, recruits do come on here and read this. If we are still bottom dwellers in 2 years than make me a seat on your negative bandwagon until than support our staff or move along. For you to not see any improvement is either asinine or you don't understand the game.
I will scan in my dipolma for you.

Let me see your checks/ diploma.

I guess if we have improved so much Martin wouldn't need to act more and more like a donkey on the sidelines. Also you can take your negative bandwagon. I fully support my university, I expect the best, out of everyone associated with my university. Period.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #83
GamecockSuperFan
"and so forth"

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
Yea he is always looking like he is gonna kill someone during timeouts...and the way he yells is rediculous
IS this not exactly what we all expected when we hired him? We knew who we were getting. hahah now its "He's too hard on our guys"

Gtfoutta here.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #84
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Our fans acting like they didn't know this is the way he acts in April of 2012 is the funniest part of this whole thing. Get a grip people.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:18 PM   #85
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina-Beez View Post
Ah! The chicken or the egg? The eternal question.

We all change. Sooner or later. Coach Martin will change too.
Great article man, didn't know RT was like that before. I can see this might be RT trying to show FM that hey I was like this for a while, and I changed my style, and it translated really well. Think this would be awesome if FM can change some, get the Boot camp mentality in the first few weeks, and then tell the guys to go out there have fun and win.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #86
Carolina-Beez
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his combCarolina-Beez is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Great article man, didn't know RT was like that before. I can see this might be RT trying to show FM that hey I was like this for a while, and I changed my style, and it translated really well. Think this would be awesome if FM can change some, get the Boot camp mentality in the first few weeks, and then tell the guys to go out there have fun and win.
I'm hopeful. Too many fans just assume the worse. I don't see why this incident and suspension can't be turned into a positive. FM is a smart guy and Ray Tanner is an excellent leader. They'll figure it out.