CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
ACPhilson
taylorssc
zcockz
PageUSC
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
Roosterboy
DTGCOCKS#32
HBC Weekly Presser (1700)
Thompson Has Neck In (1381)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (787)
Zone Read Analysis w (693)
What fish do you eat (667)
Clowney didnt get ma (657)
4th & 1 Play (597)
Request (348)
So What? (256)
Bad Week For Upstate (238)
HBC Weekly Presser
Zone Read Analysis w/ 201
Just Booked my Hotel for
Thoughts on the basketbal
4th & 1 Play
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
One player could have cha
Kentucky prediction
Dylan Thompson looks brok
So What?

Old 03-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons
Default I am surprised by the LT for Spring

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...th-chart-2014/

DJ Park over Brandon Shell. Sorry RT

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...epth_chart.pdf

Welp looks like Saturday Down South made a boo-boo.
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: I am surprised by the LT for Spring

That's wrong. Shell is the starter there.

Park isn't even a OT. He is at RG.

I posted the depth chart released by the team in another thread
Old 03-06-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

That's not right.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...epth_chart.pdf

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #4
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

That is what you get for readin SDS
Old 03-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #5
snruter amabon
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
snruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot materialsnruter amabon is USC mascot material

Pharoah on both Kick & Punt return.

He showed us some signs last year, hope he breaks out this year & for goodness sake doesn't get hurt.
snruter amabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #6
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Cooooooop
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #7
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by snruter amabon View Post
Pharoah on both Kick & Punt return.

He showed us some signs last year, hope he breaks out this year & for goodness sake doesn't get hurt.
I think Deebo will take over those jobs at some point this season.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:20 AM   #8
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Park was playing RT in practice last spring at one practice I was at. He was not used to the speed at which DEs rush with. Technically Park was still in high school when I saw him playing RT. He enrolled early.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #9
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

This is what happens when we do not have practice reports.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:15 AM   #10
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
This is what happens when we do not have practice reports.
What are you referring to?
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote