CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
johnnyb
Aggie96
SuperCockMaster
Master Bedroom
75CarolinaFan
Spurrier_Superior_On
SwampFox
WeStillOwnUSC
Regalcock
Devonte Holloman Ret (2527)
JD & DJ Getting (1122)
Aggie looking forwar (1087)
Article on Shaw & (1054)
I have not bought in (1020)
Cockaboose Owners (995)
and the #1 2014 acc (864)
I'm thinking we're g (758)
SEC East QB's Ranked (647)
Clemson OT to transf (509)
Come and get your Johnny
WR Depth Chart/Rotation
WBB- Lady Vols Mercedes R
SEC East QB's Ranked
wbb - Ibiam & Welch p
First "Carolina Call
I have not bought into ou
Really excited to visit t
2016 - Bryan Edwards
Lattimore Tidbit

Old 02-17-2014, 02:47 AM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Anyone planning on playing it?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:19 AM   #2
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07
Default Re: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

I will be once I get my authenticator ordeal fixed with blizzard
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

Yes
Old 02-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #4
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Absolutely - looking forward to the "post Auction House" Diablo 3.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I've played every ideation of Diablo so I'm in. Game is pre ordered through Amazon and the background patching is done. Hopefully I will not have any authenticator problems.

#ModForMod
Old 02-18-2014, 12:31 AM   #6
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Have they announced a console date yet? I played D3 on both Mac and PS3, and loved the console version. I had heard that it was going to be released on PS4 and that PS3 owners would be able to port their toons over. Just hoping the release for console isn't Q4. And you will love the post auction Diablo.
FurmanCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:55 PM   #7
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Diablo 3 patch 2.0.1 impressions: harder, better, faster

After 30 minutes with post-patch Diablo 3, Spyro the wizard is a new man. His new shoulder pads let him teleport back to town from the safety of an impenetrable energy bubble. The crotch slot of his new rare pants, called the "Bone Guard", is occupied by a radiant topaz that increases his intelligence. He'll be happiest with his new wand, though. The "Blackhand Key" boosts his arcane power, feeds him extra XP for every monster he melts, and looks like a glowing green animal spine. A coveted legendary spine, no less. Another juicy chunk of treasure, courtesy of the revamped loot system introduced by update 2.0.1.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/06/di...better-faster/

I've been playing the patch and it is a BIG improvement!

#ModForMod
Old 03-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #8
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Loot 2.0 still needs some tweaking but overall, the new pre RoS patch (2.0.1) has been amazing. The Auction House being removed will be great and should add a deeper, richer dynamic to items, crafting, etc.

The changes to the Paragon system is huge and I love how you can reset the points in any given category if you so desire.

Can't wait for RoS, though...super excited to roll a Crusader!
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #9
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

Haven't touched D3 in a few months. Getting patch now. Reviews seem really promising. Just what i need on a few day off span to piss off the wife.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:24 AM   #10
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
Loot 2.0 still needs some tweaking but overall, the new pre RoS patch (2.0.1) has been amazing. The Auction House being removed will be great and should add a deeper, richer dynamic to items, crafting, etc.

The changes to the Paragon system is huge and I love how you can reset the points in any given category if you so desire.

Can't wait for RoS, though...super excited to roll a Crusader!
I'm right with you on that Crusader. I'm playing some of my old barb and rolled a witch doctor until launch. Between Ros and TESO by gaming cup will be running over.

#ModForMod
Old 03-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #11
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

I'm on a Mac...i updated this game and logged on. First impression is that they seem to be fixing the game very well. Very excited. Second impression is that i'm getting "removed from game" after only a few minutes of play with some variation to the length. Very frustrating.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #12
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Might be a Mac issue. Have you filed a support ticket or checked the forums? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

#ModForMod
Old 03-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #13
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

I'm so pisssed off right now, i got hacked they took allmy gems and 373 mil gold and left me with 10 mil gold and all my gear....dunno why they didnt take the gear but whatever.....and blizzard is telling me to eff off. What a friggin joke, and yes i had an authenticator
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:45 PM   #14
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Got RoS today and played it a bit. Looks to be a really nice expansion but quite pricey for just one act. It does give you adventure mode though. More after I play it over several days.

#ModForMod
Old 03-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #15
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

My mac issues went away 100% when i updated to 10.9.2...i think i was at a 10.7.something before. Regardless, i'm not asking questions at this point. About to get the expansion.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #16
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Here is the guide: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13370216/

#ModForMod
Old 03-26-2014, 12:59 AM   #17
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Review: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/25/di...utm_medium=emp

#ModForMod
Old 03-26-2014, 06:07 AM   #18
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

Well the good news is that gems are not a worry. Ive had marquis jewels drop all night and one imperial which blows the marquis out of the water for base stat +100 Losing the gold sux but without the AH there is no telling what it will be purchasing power will be. Anyhow, the expansion is pretty difficult. O was getting rocked pretty hard last night.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #19
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

The console version of Reaper of Souls is out tomorrow, can't wait. I had to revisit D3 on my PS3 yesterday, just to familiarize myself with my controls again. Planning on porting my toon over to the PS4. The timing is good, I can rock this for the next 10 days until the A&M game on the 28th.
FurmanCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #20
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

Picking it up tomorrow as well, but I've never played a game like this before. What should I expect as far as gameplay?