CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Badazcock
b381l
Gamecockswag
cocksmith1or11
The Yancey
kingofnerf
NAGamecockFan
conwaycock2
Travelin
Freshman ND WR " (1224)
The Comeback & T (560)
Bashing Players, coa (464)
ESPN Game Day Commen (425)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (415)
Simple "yes&quo (399)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (346)
TeMarcus Blanton (291)
An A to Z of Noah We (288)
Wallpaper & Back (178)
Garcia: Change the Rules
Simple "yes" or
2016 - Avery McCall
Phil Steele just predicte
Ranking the SEC Football
The Comeback & The Bl
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TeMarcus Blanton
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr

Old 03-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #1
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Titanfall

Picked up the game tonight, and it plays the same as the Beta. The multiplayer ran smooth, but the campaign seems pretty worthless. Anyone else?
Old 03-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Titanfall

Downloading it from the store now. Microsoft passes the first big test from its online store...there's eleventy bazillion people downloading this thing right now and it's going fast as hell...looks like about 15 minutes total download time. That's awesome.

Now if we can just get EA's game servers not to crap out once everyone starts playing. lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Download complete. Looks like it wound up taking right around 20 minutes...can't imagine the install from the disc was much less.

Good stuff.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:36 AM   #4
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Gameplay is pretty much same as beta but there's a lot more weapons and loadouts. The Ogre titan is insanely strong.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #5
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I know some people were having some server issues last night, but hopefully it is not a big screw up today.

I probably will not get to play this unless it comes to the PS in later iterations, but I am eager to see some of the additional stuff that was not in the beta. I am sure my YouTube sub box will be overloaded with Titan Fall stuff today.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #6
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Picking up my copy today. I didn't get to play the beta, so I will still be in initial geekout mode
Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #7
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

First time I've ever pre-ordered a game online from Walmart. Supposed to receive it today. We'll see if I get it today or not.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I know some people were having some server issues last night, but hopefully it is not a big screw up today.
It's EA...we'll be lucky if their crappy launch servers don't melt down and cause WW3.

Last edited by diehardgamecock; 03-11-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
It's EA...we'll be lucky if their crappy launch servers don't melt down and cause WW3.

Surprised since they are basically the big fish now. I guess they follow another store in that regards. Reminds me of Walmart, and trying to get checked out up front. They never have enough cashiers to handle the amount of customers in the store. I always go to a department cashier if I can, it's a lot quicker.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #10
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

So far the servers are flawless.

Old 03-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #11
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Go to hear that the servers are holding up. Maybe they learned their lesson with BF4. The smaller player base might be helping as well since they can devote their time only to PC and Xbone. It will be interesting to see how different the 360 version is when it releases.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #12
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

all green on PC side just miss my custom loadouts until i level up again lol

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #13
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetailgater View Post
all green on PC side just miss my custom loadouts until i level up again lol
It doesn't take long...more challenges now and more burn cards to add to XP.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

Quote:
So far the servers are flawless.

I hope the game would play well online. It's only 6 vs 6 right?
Old 03-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #15
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Can't even sign in to XBL with my gamertag...

Apparently it is a widespread issue of some sort
Old 03-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #16
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred View Post
I hope the game would play well online. It's only 6 vs 6 right?
Well yeah. Are you not familiar with the myriad problems associated with the various CoD launches? 6v6 there too.

Old 03-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #17
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Can't even sign in to XBL with my gamertag...

Apparently it is a widespread issue of some sort
Whoa...that sucks.

Related to titanfall? Or no?

Old 03-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #18
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Whoa...that sucks.

Related to titanfall? Or no?

Apparently not?

It seems to be some sort of issue with Microsoft but I haven't seen much info on it. The site just says to check back every 30 minutes. It sucks because I literally had just signed in and popped in the disc when it began to install and signed me out( it actually installed, which was weird).

It just sucks because I've been at this for about 6 hours with no dice so far. Here's to getting a game in by the end of the day.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #19
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
Apparently not?

It seems to be some sort of issue with Microsoft but I haven't seen much info on it. The site just says to check back every 30 minutes. It sucks because I literally had just signed in and popped in the disc when it began to install and signed me out( it actually installed, which was weird).

It just sucks because I've been at this for about 6 hours with no dice so far. Here's to getting a game in by the end of the day.
Damn. What a crappy day for that to happen.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #20
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Quote:
Damn. What a crappy day for that to happen.

Yeah, what really sucks is since this is an online-only game, you're left just sitting here. This is the problem/concern with these types of games. It'll be alright, though. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.