CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ReadR00ster
rrsandersjr
Gaichon
ChickenButt
lilhornet
Freshman ND WR " (717)
Call of Duty: Advanc (495)
Good Riddance to bad (410)
Keeping tailgate foo (295)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (260)
An A to Z of Noah We (177)
The Comeback & T (146)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (70)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (68)
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MI (67)
Bashing Players, coaches,
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
SEC Debate: Best candidat
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Rest of the season predic

Old 03-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
odie
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
odie has feathers coming inodie has feathers coming inodie has feathers coming in
Default Schedule heating up....

Well it is time for us to step up and show everyone we are deserving to be the #1 team in the country, we will get our chance to show this when we meet Ole Miss at home this weekend and then head to Kentucky for a 3 game series, if we can win both of those series then we would be considered to be the best in the land, the SEC is scary good this year, so there are no give me games whomever we play.. Gotta play solid Gamecock baseball and if we do that then we will win, what are yall's thoughts on the upcoming schedule? Go Gamecocks
odie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb
Default Re: Schedule heating up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by odie View Post
Well it is time for us to step up and show everyone we are deserving to be the #1 team in the country, we will get our chance to show this when we meet Ole Miss at home this weekend and then head to Kentucky for a 3 game series, if we can win both of those series then we would be considered to be the best in the land, the SEC is scary good this year, so there are no give me games whomever we play.. Gotta play solid Gamecock baseball and if we do that then we will win, what are yall's thoughts on the upcoming schedule? Go Gamecocks
honestly, ole miss and Tennessee seem to be the teams to beat this year so far.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Well, I guess we're the team to beat in the SEC. That's the one thing about being #1. You got that target on your back and you will get everybody's best shot.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Perfect Game would drop us to #10 if we swept

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #5
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Obviously Perfect Game is in the wrong business.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #6
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisMr X View Post
honestly, ole miss and Tennessee seem to be the teams to beat this year so far.
Have really only beat one good team ( I guess ASU is still good?) so far this year, everyone else they have played is horrible. Last year they went 22-30 so I am not ready to make them a contender yet. The east will come down to us and Vandy, who swept Long Beach and Stanford so far.

As for the west, it looks like a cluster, no team really stands out yet. I think LSU will take the west though.