CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
taylorssc
sporkgod50
Gamecocks1137
2000grad
NockNock
usc90grad
I Bleed Garnet
eightohhthree
Captain9Dragons
thekob
Still No Respect Fro (2566)
Connor Mitch update. (2215)
Should Elliot be on (1977)
UNC is NOT Texas A&a (1696)
IF YOU ARE A TARHEEL (1602)
Subtle Change on Hel (1341)
Top 3 Most Overrated (1293)
**USC vs. North Caro (1236)
It's Gameday! (1166)
UNC Fans (1134)
Connor Mitch update...
**USC vs. North Carolina
IF YOU ARE A TARHEEL ....
Gamecocks 3 pt Favorite v
SEC Predicitons (long)
2 UNC tickets needed. I'm
No cable and want to watc
Syvelle Newton on Connor
Should Elliot be on the h
USOpen Tennis

Old 12-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
jared
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb
Default Carlton Geathers

Isn't Geathers supposed to be back in January? I saw him on campus today and he could hardly walk.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Travelin
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: Carlton Geathers

This should shed some light on the topic.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=184297
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:13 AM   #3
Dcpatriot
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Dcpatriot has hatched from the shell

Any updates on Geathers? Is he still in the program? Will he ever play for USC again? Website has him listed on the roster but I cannot find any articles about him for this year
Dcpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpatriot View Post
Any updates on Geathers? Is he still in the program? Will he ever play for USC again? Website has him listed on the roster but I cannot find any articles about him for this year
He walked on senior night..he will never play again.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:48 PM   #5
jared
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10402
jared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his combjared is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
He walked on senior night..he will never play again.
It was announced that he was going to walk on senior night, but I don't remember him doing so.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #6
Taylorspur
Recruit

Taylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spursTaylorspur has earned his spurs

I don't think you will see someone playing again that scored about 5 points total in his career. The biggest positive was that he took up space in the middle and that was all.
Taylorspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:58 PM   #7
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Geathers is currently on the roster at Division II Georgia Southwestern. So is Damien Leonard.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:07 AM   #8
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
Geathers is currently on the roster at Division II Georgia Southwestern. So is Damien Leonard.
Leonard is a strange story. 4 star top 100 guy, but only offer from SC despite interest from some decent programs, goes to Furman, now this. OK...
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:24 AM   #9
rabid cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 10337
rabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Leonard is a strange story. 4 star top 100 guy, but only offer from SC despite interest from some decent programs, goes to Furman, now this. OK...
Indeed...you just never know...head scratching.
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 02:49 AM   #10
boness
Blue Chip

Male

boness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
he is acually playing for them or just on roster. either way that means done with us correct?
boness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:57 AM   #11
aftertwobowls
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 989400000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boness View Post
he is acually playing for them or just on roster. either way that means done with us correct?
He's been averaging 5 minutes a game for the past 9 games/month off the bench for them.

Carlton Geathers | #00 | F | Georgia Southwestern
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:48 AM   #12
Jim Lahey
I'm on the white liquor

Male

CockyCash: 1000700
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boness View Post
He's on another team and you're still asking if he's done with us? Haha uhhhh yes. That's what that means.

Lim Jahey! Pleased to meet you, bud!
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:05 PM   #13
boness
Blue Chip

Male

boness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spursboness has earned his spurs

[quote=Jim Lahey;4376960]He's on another team and you're still asking if he's done with us? Haha uhhhh yes. That's what that means.[/QUOT

Superb! Fortunatly I am not as well suited for message board pontification as are those such as your self. I readily admit I wasn't certain of the alternative program's 4yr/D1 standing nor of the limitations adhered to in such situations. Thanks to you I am enlightned. The originality of your mock.... profound insight.
boness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:27 PM   #14
doubledribble
I'll be right back.

Male

CockyCash: 200
doubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot materialdoubledribble is USC mascot material

[quote=boness;4377309]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
He's on another team and you're still asking if he's done with us? Haha uhhhh yes. That's what that means.[/QUOT

Superb! Fortunatly I am not as well suited for message board pontification as are those such as your self. I readily admit I wasn't certain of the alternative program's 4yr/D1 standing nor of the limitations adhered to in such situations. Thanks to you I am enlightned. The originality of your mock.... profound insight.
He's banned for a reason
doubledribble is offline   Reply With Quote