CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
b381l
ucan'tlickourcocks
sporkgod50
qcgamecock
Kaka
Master Bedroom
jrussjr
Regalcock
RGHoskins
SEC Announces $435 m (617)
NCAA Baseball Tourny (426)
Fishing Thread (330)
Central East Crossfi (280)
LIGHTNING!!! (201)
Android Phone Games (189)
From Columbia to Mad (136)
SEC Adopts 8 Man Off (59)
NCAA Baseball Tourny (10)
NCAA Baseball Tourny (6)
NCAA Baseball Tourny: Pep
NCAA Baseball Tourny thre
Gamecock Golf
SEC Adopts 8 Man Officiat
Memphis coming to Columbi
2015 NBA Playoffs thread
Android Phone Games
Staley adds Georgia Tech
NCAA Baseball Tourny: Aub
NCAA Baseball Tourny: Coa

View Poll Results: Recruiting vs Coaching?
Recruiting 6 9.23%
Coaching 59 90.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 11:54 PM   #5341
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Dexter Williams

c2 do you know anything about this guy?
Old 03-13-2014, 12:05 AM   #5342
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2015 - Mark Fields

we lead for this guy right?
Old 03-13-2014, 12:07 AM   #5343
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

Default Re: 2015 - Mason Veal

how are we doing here?
Old 03-13-2014, 12:09 AM   #5344
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

Default Re: 2015 - Kaleb Kim

do we have a shot with him?
Old 03-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #5345
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

Default Re: 2015 - Taj Griffin

just watched some film on him. I'd like to have him as a rb, receiver, returner, or whatever. hope we keep the pipeline with this school and get this guy. hes super explosive. he'll be big in the return game too with his vision and quickness. hope we push
Old 03-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #5346
lchite4
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
lchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talonslchite4 has developed his gaff and talons

Bro you just bumped all these threads for nothing. Let those with the info bump them. Sucks to click on all these threads thinking there's updates and it's just you haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2014, 01:38 AM   #5347
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1000022205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
we lead for this guy right?
as of now....yes
Old 03-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #5348
Thundercocks- Ho!
Recruit

Male

Thundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talonsThundercocks- Ho! has developed his gaff and talons

I could see LSU throwing an offer out a couple months before NSD. Just when we feel like we've got things locked up after months of leading. Hope that doesn't happen but it feels like a familiar story.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:46 PM   #5349
USCBASEBALL1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 195371
USCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot materialUSCBASEBALL1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Davon Durant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
We could have nasty group coming in with Durant, Marquavius, Dante Sawyer and D.J. Jones.
That is definitely some serious serious talent in that group.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:57 PM   #5350
kokocock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 400
kokocock has feathers coming inkokocock has feathers coming in

You just saved minutes of my life clicking these threads for nothing...THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchite4 View Post
Bro you just bumped all these threads for nothing. Let those with the info bump them. Sucks to click on all these threads thinking there's updates and it's just you haha

Old 03-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #5351
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Davon Durant

Dude dominated the Shrine Bowl, can't wait to see him in action here.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:41 PM   #5352
rioninusc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000556
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchite4 View Post

Maybe for you, I like input from updates, as well as other posters posting their opinion on the recruit. Keeps the board active, and it would be very boring if people just posted updates, that usually takes a while to come out. What i'm saying is get a subscription to the 3 recruiting sites if you just want updates on recruits.

"just watched some film on him. I'd like to have him as a rb, receiver, returner, or whatever. hope we keep the pipeline with this school and get this guy. hes super explosive. he'll be big in the return game too with his vision and quickness. hope we push "

Great, could be needed at all of those positions. :D
Old 03-13-2014, 10:27 PM   #5353
Lindsay2614
Walk On

Male

Lindsay2614 has feathers coming inLindsay2614 has feathers coming in

I agree with lchite4 4gamecockfb made you think there was something new on about 10 different players, and there was junk typed there!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #5354
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

Well now y'all know not to click when you see me post. Don't hate. Just tryin to get some recruiting news because there's nobody else posting. Thanks rion
Old 03-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #5355
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4gamecockfb View Post
Well now y'all know not to click when you see me post. Don't hate. Just tryin to get some recruiting news because there's nobody else posting. Thanks rion
Spend the money....I have a bigspur account and I love it. Dont ask for updates on cockytalk because it is annoying. Be thankful for free stuff but just wait patiently until things are posted.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #5356
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

Lol. Ok I will stop
Old 03-14-2014, 05:28 AM   #5357
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000001000968752
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
Spend the money....I have a bigspur account and I love it. Dont ask for updates on cockytalk because it is annoying. Be thankful for free stuff but just wait patiently until things are posted.
Even the so called "Insiders" are just as full of shit as we are most of the time.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:04 PM   #5358
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

It could be worse. At least I don't say stuff like I talked to taj this mornin. We played baseball on the same team in lil league and we're good friends. I don't bs about what I know or don't know. I'll post what I want when I want though
Old 03-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #5359
Lindsay2614
Walk On

Male

Lindsay2614 has feathers coming inLindsay2614 has feathers coming in

Holy crap you got me again!
Old 03-14-2014, 09:42 PM   #5360
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1000022205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

there's never any news on football recruits on a Friday night in the middle of March.....
Closed Thread