CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
The Yancey
Do we have any shot (2585)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1884)
What changes can and (1432)
(50 minute Replay) U (1353)
Shaw: Check Out This (1296)
Don't tell me we don (1222)
Gamecocks claimed an (1128)
Gamecock football Lo (1065)
SOS Teleconference (970)
Tanner McEvoy should (941)
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Gamecock football Long Te
who thinks we need a whol
Pirate Depth Chart
SOS Teleconference
Do we have any shot again
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful
Carolina opens -15.5
MLS almost ready for play

Old 03-13-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
fbvolpb89
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
fbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming in
Default scbaseball.tk = Updated for each game's video stream

Hey all, I set up a redirect for the latest video stream. It was too difficult to explain how to find the stream for people like my father, so I just made this free redirect so he can always just go there to get the latest video stream.

I will try to keep it updated as much as possible, so come game time you can just hit that url instead of having to go search for it. Makes it easier to share with others too. I'll just set it to redirect to cocky talk when I haven't found a stream yet. Should already be good to go for tomorrow's game!

Hopefully it works out well. Enjoy :)

scbaseball.tk

btw, if you notice the redirect isn't up to date, then please post a stream url if you have it in the game thread. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #2
ds401
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material
Default Re: scbaseball.tk = Updated for each game's video stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbvolpb89 View Post
Hey all, I set up a redirect for the latest video stream. It was too difficult to explain how to find the stream for people like my father, so I just made this free redirect so he can always just go there to get the latest video stream.

I will try to keep it updated as much as possible, so come game time you can just hit that url instead of having to go search for it. Makes it easier to share with others too. I'll just set it to redirect to cocky talk when I haven't found a stream yet. Should already be good to go for tomorrow's game!

Hopefully it works out well. Enjoy :)

scbaseball.tk

btw, if you notice the redirect isn't up to date, then please post a stream url if you have it in the game thread. Thanks.
Thank you! I am sure people like ur father and others appreciate this very much! :)
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:29 PM   #3
Liquid_nails
4-Star

Male

Liquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talonsLiquid_nails has developed his gaff and talons

You are the man bro!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
Singaporecock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Singaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Singaporecock

Thanks for this. I watch them on all-access, but can't get them when they are on tv since I live overseas. Espn3 doesn't work for those of us out of the US. Mind if I share it with my fellow abroad Gamecocks?
Old 03-14-2014, 01:15 AM   #5
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

is the game on national tv today?
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:29 AM   #6
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Thanks alot. Missing sports and such is one of the drawbacks of being an expat. Pts sent.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:32 AM   #7
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Nice! Mods, can we sticky?
Old 03-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #8
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Let me be dead honest right now OP.

If you make a site like this.. CBS (aka ULIVE) will fix it.

I have been able to pull the links for 3+ years now and helped wiziwig out with the process. Now they are doing the same thing to give you ALL access for free.

If this site goes up, it goes poof. They went with the new m4 playlist format to try and curb some of our rtmp format links we had.

Literally... if this site stays up.. you can all kiss the free stream service good bye. Literally. They will figure it out by how you're calling the URL.

Let me show you how easy it is for them to figure it out:

Quote:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 06:25:34 GMT
Content-Type: text/html;charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Keep-Alive: timeout=20
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
X-Server: maloofuta.ams.taloha.net
Content-Encoding: gzip

2ac
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">

<html>
<head>
<title>NCAA</title>
<meta name="description" content="ncaa streams">
<meta name="keywords" content="scbaseball.tk">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<script type="text/javascript">
var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-23441223-3']);
_gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'none']);
_gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
(function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();
</script>
</head>
<frameset rows="*">
<frame frameborder=0 src="http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?f4m=http://cbsicollege-lh.akamaihd.net/z/426321_scar9TLES@133966/manifest.f4m" name="dot_tk_frame_content" scrolling="auto" noresize>
</frameset>
</html>

The <frameset rows="*">
<frame frameborder=0 src="http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?f4m=http://cbsicollege-lh.akamaihd.net/z/426321_scar9TLES@133966/manifest.f4m" name="dot_tk_frame_content" scrolling="auto" noresize>
</frameset> part

Heed my warning guys. It will go "poof". And yes OP.. you are pulling it right from Wiziwig.. the URL to redirect to.. the idea I found to get to the URL of the content/video.

Here is proof:

I know it is a good gesture to put this on a mainstream website like".tk" extention..but as a whole it screws us all over. My program/way pulls the direct RTMP urls still. The little f4m secure files you have are still on another level from it.. but the point is.. they will fix it all. Everyone will have to pay 9.99 a month... I will still be able to see for free considering my way will never be fixed.. but careful guys. In my opinion.. nobody should post the link before game time. Not even wiziwig.

Last edited by GabbieM; 03-14-2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: More info:
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:32 AM   #9
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbieM View Post
Let me be dead honest right now OP.

If you make a site like this.. CBS (aka ULIVE) will fix it.

I have been able to pull the links for 3+ years now and helped wiziwig out with the process. Now they are doing the same thing to give you ALL access for free.

If this site goes up, it goes poof. They went with the new m4 playlist format to try and curb some of our rtmp format links we had.

Literally... if this site stays up.. you can all kiss the free stream service good bye. Literally. They will figure it out by how you're calling the URL.

Let me show you how easy it is for them to figure it out:

The <frameset rows="*">
</frameset> part

Heed my warning guys. It will go "poof". And yes OP.. you are pulling it right from Wiziwig.. the URL to redirect to.. the idea I found to get to the URL of the content/video.

Here is proof:

I know it is a good gesture to put this on a mainstream website like".tk" extention..but as a whole it screws us all over. My program/way pulls the direct RTMP urls still. The little f4m secure files you have are still on another level from it.. but the point is.. they will fix it all. Everyone will have to pay 9.99 a month... I will still be able to see for free considering my way will never be fixed.. but careful guys. In my opinion.. nobody should post the link before game time. Not even wiziwig.
CBS figuring out how to do something other than write a decent comedy sitcom? lol
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 05:43 AM   #10
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
CBS figuring out how to do something other than write a decent comedy sitcom? lol
I guess. Or if people keep being idiots I can just make sure wiziwig along with myself stop giving the SC game links out. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Stop putting them out many hours and days before. Just throw out an audio or video link an hr or so before it starts.. Thanks.

Last edited by GabbieM; 03-14-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:03 AM   #11
Gamecocks1137
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I guess. Or if people keep being idiots I can just make sure wiziwig along with myself stop giving the SC game links out. Whatever tickles your fancy.

Stop putting them out many hours and days before. Just throw out an audio or video link an hr or so before it starts.. Thanks.
Threaten all you want, P2P my friend.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:09 AM   #12
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Threaten all you want, P2P my friend.
No threat. It's done.

To anyone else who reads this thread. Things like websites going up to stream the links from the main source etc... it's going to get fixed.

These weekend links are most likely going to work if the person who made the website rotate/did the links right.. but after.. IDK.

I don't want you guys taking advantage of something someone else is providing you for free. If you want to steamtorrent/p2p stream it. That's fine. Someone still has to pay generally to do that...

Otherwise, that's not cool. When you guys link a specific site you do.. you're doing nothing to help out the real goal of that website providing real free stuff for you. You're just going to the website, copying and pasting a URL and saying "here, free!".

All I want is for members to only post the link at the most.. an hour before the game. What is wrong with that? This whole days or many hours before thing will get your source fixed. If you don't believe me.. that's your deal... just please trust me on it. Keep in mind the main source's resource of getting them will be fixed. IF that happens.. nobody sees anything unless someone streams it P2P from the goodness of their hearts. And even then it is unstable.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:21 AM   #13
ft420
Walk On

Male

ft420 has hatched from the shell

Let me officially chime in on this. Gabbie did not ask me to, but I thought you ought to hear it straight from the Gator's mouth....

Please do not do anything to jeopardize a very good thing!!

Gabbie makes a very valid point and I appreciate him contacting me. We have been able to get these links for years because we're careful and don't fly it in their face.

I've been a little too flagrant lately with posting links myself. That has now changed. At best, I'll post the daily links in the morning of that day. I may even start piece mealing them out at different times of the day...

As I said, let's not cock up a good thing. I want to be able to provide these links for ALL of college baseball for a long time to come.
ft420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:24 AM   #14
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft420 View Post
Let me officially chime in on this. Gabbie did not ask me to, but I thought you ought to hear it straight from the Gator's mouth....

Please do not do anything to jeopardize a very good thing!!

Gabbie makes a very valid point and I appreciate him contacting me. We have been able to get these links for years because we're careful and don't fly it in their face.

I've been a little too flagrant lately with posting links myself. That has now changed. At best, I'll post the daily links in the morning of that day. I may even start piece mealing them out at different times of the day...

As I said, let's not cock up a good thing. I want to be able to provide these links for ALL of college baseball for a long time to come.

Thanks FT. You may want to echo this post on the other thread also:

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread....=1#post4112560

Not sure if it'll stay around though. Just trying to help everyone out as a whole. We can't have prying eyes seeing how it's done!
Old 03-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #15
fbvolpb89
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
fbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming in

Ok, well now I'm conflicted. I guess I won't do this. Sorry, I didn't want to jeopardize anything, I was just trying to make it easier for friends and family to watch the games. Let me just say that this was NEVER intended to hide the actual source. It just immediately redirects to the URL without masking it at all, so that's pretty obvious.

Also it is set to wiziwig right now, but the idea was to link it to opponents sites when they have the stream, gamecocksonline when they have the stream for free, justin.tv streams when they are available, etc... I guess I just figured that the stream URL is always online here anyway, sometimes many days ahead of time, so what's the difference? Also I never took credit for creating the stream, I'm just making it easier to find it. All credit still goes to whoever is graciously sharing that with us.

I guess for now I'll just link it to the game thread if it's only available on wiziwig. ft420, I may message you at some point to see what you think it acceptable.

Thanks again for all those that make stream available!

Last edited by fbvolpb89; 03-14-2014 at 10:24 AM.
fbvolpb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:18 AM   #16
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

Well, looks we got unbanned guys.

Anyway. To the OP. You didn't do anything wrong per say. What's going on is that for a few weeks now, links have been getting posted sometimes a week in advance. While this seems like a good feature, it will ultimately get the free sources fixed.

Without getting into much detail, FT is now able to do this for games very far in advance for all schools like I was doing a while back on Wizi. He had begun posting them on the Wizi site in advance of course.. which we now feel will pretty much get the ways fixed. So technically, there will most likely only be gameday type links instead.

There's really no issue other than the fact that a game link shouldn't be posted here unless it's game day or game time as the links are being spread all through Facebook and other forms of social media a week in advance.. and if this continues that's a bad thing. If you create a domain to redirect to each url of where the next game will be in advance, especially on a .TK domain (which is a company that has been around for a very long time) and share it with an entire forum.. that's a nice thing to do but maybe not a good idea.

I had written a message for you (on the wizi site) saying something like: "even I have done something along those lines without a redirect.. but I kept it to myself, close friends, and family with a password to even see the site".

That's the safest way to do it. Everyone on here will still get their game time links. It just may not be so far in advance anymore.. and that's just to protect it really. So when you guys need a link.. just pop over on the wizi site where it all originates from.. or wait for cocklover to add it/others to put it on the game thread. The direct app.lulz one is the best method.

I was drinking a bit last night and may have come across a bit harsh.. but there is a big technicality involved with the free sources etc.. that isn't very well understood by most. Hence why Wizi is pretty much the main source as methods have been shared, tested, and used for many years for not just the Gamecock nation.. but every college and professional sport/event out there. Even the WWE. :P

Anyway, deleting this thread tomorrow afternoon is definitely a good idea.. after many have seen this post. I believe we will be deleting our posts on the subject over on the Wizi site also later on.

How did you guys like the new HD cameras/score board tonight? Still some bugs being worked out I'm sure.. but the Gamecock stream is much better now!
Old 03-15-2014, 07:47 AM   #17
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well, looks we got unbanned guys.

Anyway. To the OP. You didn't do anything wrong per say. What's going on is that for a few weeks now, links have been getting posted sometimes a week in advance. While this seems like a good feature, it will ultimately get the free sources fixed.

Without getting into much detail, FT is now able to do this for games very far in advance for all schools like I was doing a while back on Wizi. He had begun posting them on the Wizi site in advance of course.. which we now feel will pretty much get the ways fixed. So technically, there will most likely only be gameday type links instead.

There's really no issue other than the fact that a game link shouldn't be posted here unless it's game day or game time as the links are being spread all through Facebook and other forms of social media a week in advance.. and if this continues that's a bad thing. If you create a domain to redirect to each url of where the next game will be in advance, especially on a .TK domain (which is a company that has been around for a very long time) and share it with an entire forum.. that's a nice thing to do but maybe not a good idea.

I had written a message for you (on the wizi site) saying something like: "even I have done something along those lines without a redirect.. but I kept it to myself, close friends, and family with a password to even see the site".

That's the safest way to do it. Everyone on here will still get their game time links. It just may not be so far in advance anymore.. and that's just to protect it really. So when you guys need a link.. just pop over on the wizi site where it all originates from.. or wait for cocklover to add it/others to put it on the game thread. The direct app.lulz one is the best method.

I was drinking a bit last night and may have come across a bit harsh.. but there is a big technicality involved with the free sources etc.. that isn't very well understood by most. Hence why Wizi is pretty much the main source as methods have been shared, tested, and used for many years for not just the Gamecock nation.. but every college and professional sport/event out there. Even the WWE. :P

Anyway, deleting this thread tomorrow afternoon is definitely a good idea.. after many have seen this post. I believe we will be deleting our posts on the subject over on the Wizi site also later on.

How did you guys like the new HD cameras/score board tonight? Still some bugs being worked out I'm sure.. but the Gamecock stream is much better now!
I liked it. Still had a problem with the All Access stream hiccuping frequently.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:29 AM   #18
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3462
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

Actually I was having problems with it so I pulled it up on ESPN3 on the X-box. That may have been one of the best feeds I've seen all year.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:01 PM   #19
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

Thinking the scoreboard/cameras may just all be from ESPN. Not quite sure if our all access stream will always have the scoreboard.. but hopefully it will.